Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117
Results 2,321 to 2,335 of 2335

Thread: New requirements to access the Senior Members' area

1. Many/ most of us are interested in making it to Senior section. I would be very interested in in being able to view exactly where I stand as far far as how far I am from attaining senior status. Is there a way to see this I am unable to find?
    Helpful blecher59 Rated helpful

@Radley1 I moved your post to this thread. Please be careful to post in the right place on the forum, as I found this post in a random place.

Anyway, please see the first post in the thread. You can see your reputation score on your profile page on the "About" tab. In your case right now you need to make 8 more posts to become a Senior member.
    Helpful Sheena Rated helpful

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    I just check my recent history and pull the link from there I don't know what the url is. I don't even know what. CO means. All I know is it works and that's all that matters.
    Like Seychelle, weezy1966 liked this post

Seychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the rough

Appears a bit confussing, maybe an opportunity for efficiencies, regarding rules and protocols

Thanks
    We are not prisoners of fate, just prisoners of our own minds
    FDR

Omega_Human will become famous soon enoughOmega_Human will become famous soon enoughOmega_Human will become famous soon enough

I've been logging in and posting to be certain I didn't loose senior status, but somehow have. Is there a glitch?
    Other than that I hope everyone is hanging in there and doing well. Take care all.

Omega_Human will become famous soon enoughOmega_Human will become famous soon enoughOmega_Human will become famous soon enough

nevermind, I think the site doesn't like my browser settings

wow i got demoted and now cant see guess ill be posting more

8. Quote Originally Posted by Radley1 View Post
    Many/ most of us are interested in making it to Senior section. I would be very interested in in being able to view exactly where I stand as far far as how far I am from attaining senior status. Is there a way to see this I am unable to find?
    I struggled, too, to find my status since OP refers to checking your 'CP' which for the life of me I couldn't find anywhere, and eventually somewhere within this thread someone helpfully broke it down:

1) Don't click on you username up top, click on the your PROFILE link, available up top on any screen

2) Once on your PROFILE page, click on your ABOUT ME tab.

3) Scroll all the way to the bottom of your ABOUT ME page, and you'll see both your post count & your points.

Hope this helps.
    Helpful Seychelle Rated helpful
    Like coconutvamp liked this post

9. Hope this isn't a no-no to post this, but after almost a year after signing up here on pharmacyreviewer.co, having spent majority of time as a lurker but accumulating the requisite points along the way, I wanted to post here on this thread, to officially commemorate my 60th constructive post on this site.

Package still stuck since 5/5, but patience perseveres.

So glad I'm here. You all have helped me get through this tough time.

weezy1966 is just really niceweezy1966 is just really niceweezy1966 is just really niceweezy1966 is just really niceweezy1966 is just really niceweezy1966 is just really niceweezy1966 is just really niceweezy1966 is just really niceweezy1966 is just really niceweezy1966 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutStar View Post
    Hope this isn't a no-no to post this, but after almost a year after signing up here on pharmacyreviewer.co, having spent majority of time as a lurker but accumulating the requisite points along the way, I wanted to post here on this thread, to officially commemorate my 60th constructive post on this site.

You have helped us too, definitely me!
    I love our community here
    ?Why can't life have a pause button?

11. Yep this place saved me too. I was so stressed when first came here!!! Researching site helped me find my meds so I could at least taper while waiting on this madness to finally arrive & get out of ISC LOL. I swear-I woukd not have survived this long if I wouldn’t have stumbled upon this board. I’m a mess without my meds. Plus it always helps so much to talk to others whom are in the exact same boat as u & hear their stories which are so similar. This is something that my friends or family would never understand in million years!! I’m glad I found u guys. I honestly didn’t think there were people out there like me lmbo

12. I'm aiming for these requirements as I would like to see discussions for senior members too. I bet there are lot of information there that will be useful for me.
    Helpful coconutvamp, Seychelle Rated helpful
    Like Toby2000 liked this post

coconutvamp is on a distinguished road

Hope this isn't a no-no to post this, but after almost a year after signing up here on pharmacyreviewer.co, having spent majority of time as a lurker but accumulating the requisite points along the way, I wanted to post here on this thread, to officially commemorate my 60th constructive post on this site.

Thank you! Helps a ton! Thanks for sharing that info.

I'm in the same boat really. Been a lurker for almost a couple years, posted a little here and there, but I gotta get my rep up. I have been fortunate to get letters from the same person for a long time but that is about to end and I'm worried. Ugh. Gotta find a new person to write me lol I'll be more active.

- - - Updated - - -

I struggled, too, to find my status since OP refers to checking your 'CP' which for the life of me I couldn't find anywhere, and eventually somewhere within this thread someone helpfully broke it down:

1) Don't click on you username up top, click on the your PROFILE link, available up top on any screen

2) Once on your PROFILE page, click on your ABOUT ME tab.

3) Scroll all the way to the bottom of your ABOUT ME page, and you'll see both your post count & your points.

Hope this helps.
    Was trying to figure this out and you breaking it down was perfect. Thank you!!!
    Like Boxergirl, Toby2000, Lizdawn, Seychelle liked this post

14. I always seem to lose my senior status... Is there a way to let the team know if I have to be out of country for a few months? We have pretty bad internet while I am gone.

This helps. It makes it harder for people like me to get into the senior area. But I understand! Thanks!
    Like Raspberry liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117