Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Post Requirement Every 90 Days to Retain Senior Status/Access

1. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    You have to post once every 90 days unless you are a Senior Member with a reputation score of 1,000 or more (this exemption only applies to about 100 members out of 40,000).
    Really only about 100 members are exempt due to reputation points?

One would think with the rep. score so low at least 25,000 members would be exempt.

Hmmm.....Me thinks maybe I should fluff off for awhile.

Jeeze I figured I was in the bottom 10% or so...
    Last edited by Keith K Stone; 08-27-2018 at 11:17 AM.
    Helpful grannyof2boys, Gullible Rated helpful
    Likes crotalus liked this post
    I'll Share MY Life With You A Thousand Miles Away....

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. This is an understandable requirement.

I cannot see what the future holds, but I wish to acknowledge reading this sticky.

Thank you.

Magically_delicious

Im ok with the rules. I do tend to lurk more than I post. I lost my senior status once. I'm not going to let it lapse again. One post every 90 days is not too much to ask to keep senior status.
    Likes shrimpandwhitewine, calgal99 liked this post

Dexter Smith is offline Banned Reason: Multiple forum accounts not allowed
    Dexter Smith will become famous soon enoughDexter Smith will become famous soon enough

yest i too agree with this. there is not any harm. also one post in 90 days not a big task. obviously it should be because its online discussion point we can have knowledgeable conversation. so its important to keep it as light as possible. just like we keep important things in our home and throw the unnecessary items in the bin.

happy new year all

regards,
    dexter smith
    Helpful ekkomkar Rated helpful
    Likes blueroan17 liked this post

Spain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura about

I got a message saying I had not posted for a while. Cannot believe how the time has flown by. I agree with the rule as it’s easy to forget to post and keep active. Glad to be back.
    Likes RadioMan liked this post

7. Hey yall, I haven't been too active on this site in awhile.. trying to keep my senior status.. also wondering how to get to the senior section as I can't remember

ekkomkar is offline Banned Reason: Multiple forum accounts not allowed

happy new year to all from me

very loveable and respectful post.

RadioMan will become famous soon enoughRadioMan will become famous soon enough

oops, lost senior satus as well :-( @Spain: You are definitely right - doesn't time fly? Anyway, I had a nice time and actually no need for posting anything :-) Let's do the song-game again and some reading. Good to be back. Have a happy 2019 everyone^^

annalou has a spectacular aura aboutannalou has a spectacular aura aboutannalou has a spectacular aura aboutannalou has a spectacular aura aboutannalou has a spectacular aura about

Has this changed? Was it ever three months before and now its every 90 days? I did not get an email this time to tell me that the rules had changed.

satnam is offline Banned Reason: Multiple forum accounts not allowed

i would like to appreciate this decision put by the admin staff. we should be bow about their will necessarily not in terms of that bow against everywhere rather just for cos its good and knowledgeable discussion point for everybody else who need right advice by genuine people.

i appreciate once again.
    satnam

ekkomkar is offline Banned Reason: Multiple forum accounts not allowed

i myself agree about the post requirement of 90 days to retain senior status. it should be coz there are so many people on the website. as its very important and knowledgeable discussion place so one should take it light and just let it go, in fact should be online time to time. i think there is no harm in doing so if it fulfill our requirements.

Thank you so much all. Best of luck everybody.
    ekkomkar

13. Quote Originally Posted by annalou View Post
    Has this changed? Was it ever three months before and now its every 90 days? I did not get an email this time to tell me that the rules had changed.
    Isn't every 90 days the same as every three months? That said, am I correction my understanding that after senior status is achieved, one post must be made every three months/90 days? Thank you in advance for clarifying this.
    Likes calgal99 liked this post

14. Quote Originally Posted by Polina View Post
    Isn't every 90 days the same as every three months? That said, am I correction my understanding that after senior status is achieved, one post must be made every three months/90 days? Thank you in advance for clarifying this.

Yes that is correct Polina.
    Helpful Polina Rated helpful

15. Good to know about it. an its important too keep on posting good and knowledgeable stuff every other day. it keep you aware everything about your discussion platform.
    so if you want to enjoy the life of jerk,
    work, work and work.
    Very happy month May to all.
    johhny

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Polina View Post
    @Polina, yep, the idea is that members here should stick around, and participate in discussions, in order to remain their "active" status. If you think about this a bit, it only seems logical. This forum is supposed to be an active one, where members participate on a fairly regular basis - and the forum rules basically only require that you pop in every 3 months, which is not a huge commitment of your attention, IMHO. If you are at all committed to this place, this should not be that onerous a burden, again IMO.

17. Quote Originally Posted by calgal99 View Post
    @Polina, yep, the idea is that members here should stick around, and participate in discussions, in order to remain their "active" status. If you think about this a bit, it only seems logical. This forum is supposed to be an active one, where members participate on a fairly regular basis - and the forum rules basically only require that you pop in every 3 months, which is not a huge commitment of your attention, IMHO. If you are at all committed to this place, this should not be that onerous a burden, again IMO.
    Agreed, and 1 post every 90 days is certainly not a difficult task.
    Likes calgal99 liked this post

18. when we fix a goal. we should not look towards right or left we should concentration on our profile or what we want to do. then everything seems very easy. that's the mantra for success.
    nice to hear from all.

19. Post Requirement Every 90 Days to Retain Senior Status/Access
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425