Thread: Trying to start a new thread about a vendor

BenzBoy80 is offline Banned Reason: Possible Shill-Relaying Senior Section Information to Vendor
    BenzBoy80 has a spectacular aura aboutBenzBoy80 has a spectacular aura aboutBenzBoy80 has a spectacular aura aboutBenzBoy80 has a spectacular aura aboutBenzBoy80 has a spectacular aura aboutBenzBoy80 has a spectacular aura about

Default Trying to start a new thread about a vendor

Is this how I recommend a new vendor?
    Likes Utopiate liked this post

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by BenzBoy80 View Post
    Is this how I recommend a new vendor?
    Hi.

You recently joined it seems, so maybe be aware of where you are posting.

Once you become a senior (60 posts, 30 rep pts, 30 days) then you'll be good to go!

Greetings BTW!

3. Yep...waiting game to find a new source! Imagine that.....waiting game on the street and waiting game online lol. I should have been posting all these years. Been a member since 2011 just used the site for research mostly. Now that my BI went dark and the other IOP I have isn't super reliable I now have this waiting game myself
    Helpful Helpmenow33 Rated helpful
    Likes TomRock81, Wingnutz, Handy Stainy liked this post

88jymbo is offline Banned Reason: Ripped off another member
    88jymbo is just really nice88jymbo is just really nice88jymbo is just really nice88jymbo is just really nice88jymbo is just really nice88jymbo is just really nice88jymbo is just really nice88jymbo is just really nice88jymbo is just really nice88jymbo is just really nice

@kfox1087

This is a year old thread started by a guy who was banned, check the last post date before jumping into a thread. Also, don't be afraid to start your own if you have a question about something and didn't find the search engine helpful. Within the rules of the board most everyone here is willing to help out, and you're half way to senior status where all questions are answered.
    Helpful Mrs Parker, Cash, Kipper Rated helpful
    Likes Handy Stainy liked this post

5. I have the same issue with as you. I used to be here all the time and had a decent number of posts but since I actually found a good dr. I kinda stopped coming and lost all my posts. I had to switch insurance and my doc didn't take my new insurance, so now I'm stuck with a bitch who doesn't believe in benzos and is cutting my script down every month. I feel like shit, and the site I used to use got shut down. Out of desperation I've gone to the street myself and now that everyone is addicted to these damn xanax *******s are trying to charge between 6-8 bucks a bar, ridiculous. I'm barely getting by and need to find a reliable pharm soon or I'm F'd. Seizures here I come....
    Helpful Avaris Rated helpful
    Likes Handy Stainy liked this post

Handy Stainy is offline Banned Reason: Shill/Vendor - RE: Excessive Xanax & CI Posts

It is a bit confusing I am having to go through the rules again I've messed up 4x already :/
    Helpful sweetniko Rated helpful

7. I think the biggest problem I've seen is that a lot of people don't update on their new finds or issues. They come here and post them but we never know the outcome. However, I've found a lot of useful info so far and I'm testing 2 vendors. I'll definitely update once I have more
    I spent hours scanning through the rules so I hope I have a better understanding of how this all works.
    Helpful H20shed65 Rated helpful
    Likes Geezer666, Hairball liked this post

LindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the rough

I also have a US vendor to recommend, but once I will become senior member I still will run it by forum moderators. I bought from that vendor myself, and really don't have to advertise it, but just trying to contribute. So will post in the proper area with moderators approval.

Raspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by LindaHed View Post
    I also have a US vendor to recommend, but once I will become senior member I still will run it by forum moderators. I bought from that vendor myself, and really don't have to advertise it, but just trying to contribute. So will post in the proper area with moderators approval.
    Yes, definitely do it that way so you are sure you are posting in the right place. E-mail vendors pretty much have to go in the senior section. If you are new, it isn't worth the scrutiny until you have more experience. Anything that would make someone question your motives is not worth it to you. A truly honest vendor who does good work is always appreciated, but if you have no stake in the matter, it is better to wait. If you do, then that is against the rules to even post about it.

As you said, wait a while, then run it by the mods first just to be sure everything is done properly.

kakorate will become famous soon enough

You would have to first likely meet the requirements to become a senior member. (60 posts, 30 "karma" (liked/helful posts) along with having a 30 year old account. You will get there in no time man! Once youve done that contact a mod and see what can be done. Hope that helps!
    Helpful Armorwire Rated helpful

11. Quote Originally Posted by kakorate View Post
    You would have to first likely meet the requirements to become a senior member. (60 posts, 30 "karma" (liked/helful posts) along with having a 30 year old account. You will get there in no time man! Once youve done that contact a mod and see what can be done. Hope that helps!
    I too am in the same boat. lol.

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute

Default Starting a Vendor's Thread in the Forum

The threadstarter has been banned but for the benefit of new members who may be a bit lost on starting threads, here you go:

There's no post or membership type requirement to start a new thread in the forum. You can immediately start a thread upon joining PR. Some points:

1) If you're a new member, your post/thread may be initially held under moderation. Moderators should be able to check your post and approve it within 24 hours provided that your post does not violate any of our Forum Rules. Just in case your post gets held under moderation, please don't repost as we'll delete it anyway once we approve or disapprove your original post.

2) If you intend to start a thread on a particular vendor, please check first if the vendor has an existing thread in the forum. You can do so by using the "Search" function of the forum found at the upper right corner of the page. We do not allow multiple threads for the same vendor so most likely we will delete the newer thread or merge it with the original one, whichever the moderator deems fit.

3) Your thread may be moved under the appropriate section of the forum. In case the thread will be moved in the Senior Section, you will receive a message regarding the move and the reason. You will not be able to access that thread unless you reach Senior Member status.
    Last edited by tinmuning; 06-15-2019 at 11:28 PM.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.