Thread: All the good important guides, info (some classified) and answers in one place

petenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond repute
    petenyc has a reputation beyond repute

Default All the good important guides, info (some classified) and answers in one place

Big news - I am lazy. I hate searching threads I hate posting on "where do I find???? meaning or information". Even though the responses can be very funny, it's probably frustrating for the one asking. They are all in one section, but in different threads, so I thought I would put them all in one thread.

As always, just want to be helpful and make life easier. But not to forget the members and mods who put up these posts -All are outstanding in their own ways, especially helping others which is second nature to them - they deserve the credit.

Below are links, the 2 might come in handy if you are not "slang" savvy for texting and emails. Just in case there are more out there like me.

Internet slang terms and texting:
    http://www.smart-words.org/abbreviations/text.html
    And the very comprehensive https://www.netlingo.com/category/acronyms.php

Forum Stuff

General rules and regs -The Knowledgeable n00b: A Guide
    Forum Guide - Forum Guide
    Rules - Forum Rules <-- IMPORTANT!
    Controlled Substances - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled_Substances_Act
    Medications that fall in Schedule II vs Schedule III (always changes and additions) - Medications that fall in Schedule II vs Schedule III.
    As above, but the detailed and comprehensive list/search from the Gov - https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/schedules/index.html
    Forum Glossary - Glossary (List of Acronyms)
    Senior Members basics - New requirements to access the Senior Members' area Side note: if you have issues with regaining a lapsed status issue post it there.
    Reporting a post - Reporting Posts
    Change a screen Name - Changing your username (screen name)
    Short posts - Very short posts will not increase post count any more
    Sending a PM - Easy way to send a private message

Top Secret - Like/Helpful and the highly sought after pip's
    ***Basics - New feature! A new like button has been introduced alongside the helpful posts button. Plus everything you ever wanted to know about reputation scores
    ***Detailed breakdown of pips - Those rainbows of pips --How much are they worth?
    ***User titles - User Titles

Last and certainly by far not the least, the moderators - as not to annoy with this post, just put a @ in front of their names and they will but notified about your post (example peteny changed to @peteny)

Admin
    tinmuning
    Kerry
    Pat

Have a great day and again hope this helps - Pete
    Last edited by Kerry; 08-21-2018 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Admin/Mod list update
    A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life - Unknown. "Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves" - Oddball / Kellys Heros.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Delightful_Destruction is a jewel in the roughDelightful_Destruction is a jewel in the roughDelightful_Destruction is a jewel in the roughDelightful_Destruction is a jewel in the roughDelightful_Destruction is a jewel in the roughDelightful_Destruction is a jewel in the roughDelightful_Destruction is a jewel in the roughDelightful_Destruction is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for this comprehensive information of links. This is a very large forum and it can be intimidating at first. Kudos
    Helpful Blackbird123, trish5959 Rated helpful
    "Stay positive, and love your life"

mindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura aboutmindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura aboutmindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura aboutmindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura aboutmindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura about

This is a very helpful Thing to do for the community of the PR. Not only did you go above and beyond for research and providing the links as well as valuable Intel that can only aide a person that is in search of a legitimate place, yet taking the time to pass this along to others is a kind thing to do. A big thank you from me as well as many I would assume in regards to your post. Once again, just shows ppl are on here to assist and be kind, not just critique and be nasty. Killer thread my friend, definitely killer.
    Helpful Blackbird123, trish5959 Rated helpful
    Likes blueroan17 liked this post

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by mindcrypt6 View Post
    This is a very helpful Thing to do for the community of the PR. Not only did you go above and beyond for research and providing the links as well as valuable Intel that can only aide a person that is in search of a legitimate place, yet taking the time to pass this along to others is a kind thing to do. A big thank you from me as well as many I would assume in regards to your post. Once again, just shows ppl are on here to assist and be kind, not just critique and be nasty. Killer thread my friend, definitely killer.
    I think the majority of the folks on PR feel like little "Davids" and so are coming together to help each other slay the "Goliath" that is our government with it's tentacles that run thru and into our healthcare. I think most here would agree that we should have the freedom and right to ingest what we choose, without having to suck up to some MD for what we've already researched and decided enhances our lives. A win for you and your battle to gain access is a win for all of us, IMHO...

I also feel that as more and more folks choose this avenue to affect their own healthcare, it's going to get to some sort of tipping point and the numbers won't be able to be ignored. Maybe then we as a country (and other countries too) will realize that folks can and WILL choose what medicines they feel they need, regardless of how many laws or obstacles they have to hurdle.
    Likes trish5959 liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

satnam is offline Banned Reason: Multiple forum accounts not allowed

good to know this information. it will at least give 70% idea what we need to do and where to do. and its important to know because without having a clue you goona do nothing but just wonder here and there. thank you so much for sharing the index to all of us.

Wish you best of luck to all. i appreciate.
    Satnam

ekkomkar is offline Banned Reason: Multiple forum accounts not allowed

Helpful index . thanks for sharing to us. with this one can remember how the things gonna happen while forum posting. very simple format to learn easily. nice to have all decent members on this forum. best of luck for further.

ekkomkar

8. Thanks for gathering and placing all this information in one place. It’s a great cliff notes for the PR forum especially for us new to the site.

9. This is really helpful. I had a great vendor for years but they have bee shut down. So I’m trying to rebuild my credibility and presence here. Thanks for the head up on these rules and regs. I’m really trying to keep up with what to do and not to do.z tbh I sometimes worry I’ll make a mistake and people will get angry with me. Anyway, thanks for the time and effort of putting this together.

mindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura aboutmindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura aboutmindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura aboutmindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura aboutmindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura about

Sometimes it's hard to decipher what is and what isn't a mistake or rather acceptable. Tho normally the mods will nicely let you know and all will be kosher. Tho I agree it is hard to rebuild.

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    This is really helpful. I had a great vendor for years but they have bee shut down. So I’m trying to rebuild my credibility and presence here. Thanks for the head up on these rules and regs. I’m really trying to keep up with what to do and not to do.z tbh I sometimes worry I’ll make a mistake and people will get angry with me. Anyway, thanks for the time and effort of putting this together.
    Hi Bluedog and Welcome to PR. The mods and Admin here are nice and helpful and they won't get angry and ban you for newbie mistakes. Feel free to ask questions or for help along the way.

12. All the good important guides, info (some classified) and answers in one place