Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: Researching Vendors as a NON Senior Member

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,642
    Keith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond repute
    Keith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by H20shed65 View Post

    KICK BACKS?? Are you implying that some so called Forums ( aka SHILL STORE FRONTS ) aren’t giving you the Straight Dope because their revenue stream comes from promoting a handful of generally dodgy vendors?

    You would be 100% Correct! LMAO!

    Most PR members do not realize that that of all the so called “ Vendor Review Forums”, PR is ALONE in disclosing, on the Front Page ( outside the Forum ) precisely how PR is funded. You need only click on the link that says “ HOW THIS SITE IS FINANCED” to see what I mean.

    You MAY notice that there are a few other “ Review Forums” who welcome all POSITIVE REVIEWS from the owner of the IOP who runs that Forum, but accidentally neglected to mention it. Oops? If you post a negative review of the handful of Featured Vendors on PR’s Home Page ( these are the vendors who provide PR with a small amount of revenue whenever a non member or member uses the links there to click through to that Vendor, shockingly , your negative review will still be posted there a month from now!

    Some forums have a nasty habit of making both the members, and the negative reviews they’ve posted in the thread owned by the Forum owner, go away! Poof! Just like magic! It’s a really neat trick! Nothing like a Vendor Thread with 200,000 posts and every single one of them is GLOWING! Gee, why can’t I find a vendor like that?

    Tongue planted firmly in cheek!
    @H20shed65

    Why are you being so hard on me?

    It takes a long time for me to write my shill reviews.

    Over 200,000 and counting, I have NO help, all shill reviews are composed by SWAM in just one forum!

    AKA, KKS.....I have many Shill Forums, You have not even scratched the surface.

    I have written over 5 Billion shill reviews in my over 10,000 websites.

    SO….. one way or another I'm gonna getcha ya, I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha...... attachmentphp?attachmentid6585 - Researching Vendors as a NON Senior Member.
    Likes H20shed65, Outofideas liked this post

  2.  
    Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Emerald City, OZ
    Posts
    11,910
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    Mr. @Keith K Stone ,

    Listen here! The fact that you are not clever enough to do what I do and keep a collection of 5 Generic, yet ambiguously glowing reviews on your Copy & Paste Clipboard frankly surprises me! The fact that I was able to post well over 100,000 SHILL REVIEWS ( at .25 cents a pop no less ) while I was watching old MASH reruns in under 30 minutes just goes to show you what a tiny bit of computer knowledge, an outsized sense of greed, a unique ability to behave shamelessly, and having my conscience surgically removed can accomplish!

    Even as we speak, I’m uploading a WordPress Site Template which claims....uh, I meant SELLS all types of HTF meds at pennies on the dollar ( extra $2.99 for Overnight FedEx Service ) with thousands of GLOWING 5 STAR reviews is proof positive!

    I need to run. Some housewife in Omaha just ordered 600 Tylenol #3 for $4,800.00 if paid by CC or a mere $699.99 if paid by bitcoin or International Wire Transfer. I just need to write down her ABA & Account Number!

    Another satisfied customer!
    Likes Outofideas, davidpaul liked this post
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

  4. 600 Tylenol #3 for $4,800.00? That must be some top shelf stuff.
    Likes Outofideas liked this post

  5. #24
    You’re freaking hilarious @H20shed65 (applause)


    Quote Originally Posted by H20shed65 View Post
    Mr. @Keith K Stone ,

    Listen here! The fact that you are not clever enough to do what I do and keep a collection of 5 Generic, yet ambiguously glowing reviews on your Copy & Paste Clipboard frankly surprises me! The fact that I was able to post well over 100,000 SHILL REVIEWS ( at .25 cents a pop no less ) while I was watching old MASH reruns in under 30 minutes just goes to show you what a tiny bit of computer knowledge, an outsized sense of greed, a unique ability to behave shamelessly, and having my conscience surgically removed can accomplish!

    Even as we speak, I’m uploading a WordPress Site Template which claims....uh, I meant SELLS all types of HTF meds at pennies on the dollar ( extra $2.99 for Overnight FedEx Service ) with thousands of GLOWING 5 STAR reviews is proof positive!

    I need to run. Some housewife in Omaha just ordered 600 Tylenol #3 for $4,800.00 if paid by CC or a mere $699.99 if paid by bitcoin or International Wire Transfer. I just need to write down her ABA & Account Number!

    Another satisfied customer!
    Likes H20shed65 liked this post

  6. #25
    Has anyone gotten the impression from another forum that some of the long term members are actually the same person or if they’re not, they’re all in cahoots with each other? Some places I found there’s a high level of bias when it comes to who posts and what. I’ve seen some high ranking members post and then newer members post almost identical and they get scolded for it. I’ve also noticed a lot of negative feedback on sources where I know for a fact they’re good places. I have not seen any of that behavior here and I’ve been a member for two years. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this behavior or if I’m reading too much in to it.
    Likes H20shed65 liked this post

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Emerald City, OZ
    Posts
    11,910
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Outofideas View Post
    Has anyone gotten the impression from another forum that some of the long term members are actually the same person or if they’re not, they’re all in cahoots with each other? Some places I found there’s a high level of bias when it comes to who posts and what. I’ve seen some high ranking members post and then newer members post almost identical and they get scolded for it. I’ve also noticed a lot of negative feedback on sources where I know for a fact they’re good places. I have not seen any of that behavior here and I’ve been a member for two years. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this behavior or if I’m reading too much in to it.

    WHAT? Are you implying that some “IOP REVIEW TYPE FORUMS” might be possibly compromised by the fact that one Vendor owns them and the few HIGH RANKING MEMBERS ( aka MODERATORS or ADMINS ) are busy banning 2-3 of their entire 8 member Forum for outrages like posting truthful NEGATIVE reviews of the Vendor who owns the SHILL FORUM?

    No. Personally, I’ve never seen anything like that. Who would be so silly as to fall for such an obvious ploy?

    Gotta Run. I’m an ADMIN for another Forum, www.shillsapoppin.com and I’m WAY behind in creating Sock Puppet Accounts with glowing reviews like “ This place is AWESOME! I’ve been a Member here two days and already received 14 perfect orders! Wow- I can’t recommend < Insert Shill Vendor Name Here > enough!

    Oops! I must have accidentally hit my Insert Template Button!
    Helpful Outofideas Rated helpful
    Likes davidpaul, Kermit S, Denman liked this post
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

  8. #27
    You’re killing me smalls!!!! LOLOL


    Quote Originally Posted by H20shed65 View Post
    WHAT? Are you implying that some “IOP REVIEW TYPE FORUMS” might be possibly compromised by the fact that one Vendor owns them and the few HIGH RANKING MEMBERS ( aka MODERATORS or ADMINS ) are busy banning 2-3 of their entire 8 member Forum for outrages like posting truthful NEGATIVE reviews of the Vendor who owns the SHILL FORUM?

    No. Personally, I’ve never seen anything like that. Who would be so silly as to fall for such an obvious ploy?

    Gotta Run. I’m an ADMIN for another Forum, www.shillsapoppin.com and I’m WAY behind in creating Sock Puppet Accounts with glowing reviews like “ This place is AWESOME! I’ve been a Member here two days and already received 14 perfect orders! Wow- I can’t recommend < Insert Shill Vendor Name Here > enough!

    Oops! I must have accidentally hit my Insert Template Button!

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    70
    Stunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enough

    Lol I know exactly what you mean, in my introduction when I first joined, I mentioned I came from another forum. That forum was infamous for making bad reviews disappear and even boot members who call them out on it. This is by far the best forum as far as real legit reviews!
    Quote Originally Posted by H20shed65 View Post
    @Kevinac

    KICK BACKS?? Are you implying that some so called Forums ( aka SHILL STORE FRONTS ) aren’t giving you the Straight Dope because their revenue stream comes from promoting a handful of generally dodgy vendors?

    You would be 100% Correct! LMAO!

    Most PR members do not realize that that of all the so called “ Vendor Review Forums”, PR is ALONE in disclosing, on the Front Page ( outside the Forum ) precisely how PR is funded. You need only click on the link that says “ HOW THIS SITE IS FINANCED” to see what I mean.

    You MAY notice that there are a few other “ Review Forums” who welcome all POSITIVE REVIEWS from the owner of the IOP who runs that Forum, but accidentally neglected to mention it. Oops? If you post a negative review of the handful of Featured Vendors on PR’s Home Page ( these are the vendors who provide PR with a small amount of revenue whenever a non member or member uses the links there to click through to that Vendor, shockingly , your negative review will still be posted there a month from now!

    Some forums have a nasty habit of making both the members, and the negative reviews they’ve posted in the thread owned by the Forum owner, go away! Poof! Just like magic! It’s a really neat trick! Nothing like a Vendor Thread with 200,000 posts and every single one of them is GLOWING! Gee, why can’t I find a vendor like that?

    Tongue planted firmly in cheek!

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    521
    vytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of light

    Quote Originally Posted by Outofideas View Post
    Has anyone gotten the impression from another forum that some of the long term members are actually the same person or if they’re not, they’re all in cahoots with each other? Some places I found there’s a high level of bias when it comes to who posts and what. I’ve seen some high ranking members post and then newer members post almost identical and they get scolded for it. I’ve also noticed a lot of negative feedback on sources where I know for a fact they’re good places. I have not seen any of that behavior here and I’ve been a member for two years. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this behavior or if I’m reading too much in to it.

    HAH. Yeah, no kidding. I've been a member of a lot of different iop forums over the years, and PR has always been the best & most reliable one. That's why I keep coming back even after years of absence!

    Anyway.... I remember when I first started, I already found most of what I needed to know well before I ever hit senior status. Of course, it definitely helps to have access to that wealth of information as well, but there's still pretty good stuff out in the open. It just takes a loottt of reading, patience, and research.
    Helpful Outofideas Rated helpful
    your friendly neighborhood PR transient and compulsive post editor (~formerly known as disasterwhisperer)

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    70
    Stunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enough

    I just got the pop up saying I’m almost at senior status! I’m getting a bit excited now! It’s like Christmas Eve and I’m waiting for Christmas Day. Lol. I’m excited

  12. #31
    Ah yes same here. I don’t really need any sources but I’m looking forward to being able to discuss them and read other opinions on the ones I use.


    Quote Originally Posted by vytis drakona View Post
    HAH. Yeah, no kidding. I've been a member of a lot of different iop forums over the years, and PR has always been the best & most reliable one. That's why I keep coming back even after years of absence!

    Anyway.... I remember when I first started, I already found most of what I needed to know well before I ever hit senior status. Of course, it definitely helps to have access to that wealth of information as well, but there's still pretty good stuff out in the open. It just takes a loottt of reading, patience, and research.
    Likes vytis drakona, Marcie liked this post

  13. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    521
    vytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of light

    Quote Originally Posted by Outofideas View Post
    Ah yes same here. I don’t really need any sources but I’m looking forward to being able to discuss them and read other opinions on the ones I use.
    You're absolutely right, it's nice to be able to actively participate in those topics and contribute your own feedback (and if you're like me, lurk way too much & use everyone else's order-to-receipt times in attempt to calculate the exact coordinates of my letter at that given moment ).

    But anyway, there's a lot of great & fun stuff in the senior section, too. Since it's more private there, I feel like it's easier to relax and talk about stuff, and there's the added perk of getting to know the veteran community better. I'm really glad I got my senior status back sooner than I thought, because I've been missing this place. You'll get in there soon, as well- you're pretty close already! Good luck
    Last edited by vytis drakona; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:00 PM.
    Helpful Outofideas Rated helpful
    Likes DW4210 liked this post
    your friendly neighborhood PR transient and compulsive post editor (~formerly known as disasterwhisperer)

  14. So your saying that this site or another pr site is funded by dodgy vendors? Ah lol trying to find some hope as a new member

  15. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    East Coast Boonies
    Posts
    723
    calgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant future

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingkelly View Post
    So your saying that this site or another pr site is funded by dodgy vendors? Ah lol trying to find some hope as a new member
    @Kingkelly , second note to you - you need to read, read read all the threads you possibly can, as a new member. The answer to your question is available to find, if you just keep reading other peoples' posts. Also, among the "older" members (the ones who've been here longest, not the age of the posters, Hah!) there is a certain level of teasing each other that has been going on for a long time... again, if you read a lot of threads, this will become obvious.

    Of course there are "dodgy vendors" and "dodgy review sites" out there, but until you have read enough to satisfy yourself about this place or any vendor here, we could tell you any BS we wanted to, how would you know whether it was accurate or not? Please, read read read. Please.
    Helpful Binky, Kingkelly Rated helpful

  16. I got it lol I like the vibe in here. It is refreshing. Oh the research I will do. Thanks

  17. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    By The Great Lake Erie
    Posts
    307
    DW4210 has a spectacular aura aboutDW4210 has a spectacular aura aboutDW4210 has a spectacular aura aboutDW4210 has a spectacular aura aboutDW4210 has a spectacular aura about

    To be honest initially I researched all of the time, but mostly found myself frustrated. I stopped the intensive research and started to enjoy the other members and participate in the forum about other topics and then I found vendors. It wasn’t all top secret in the “senior section”. For me the key was when I stopped looking it was there, with the people I chat with. It seems to me like online friendships. I haven’t personally met anyone, but I feel a connection that I belong. I bump into posts about vendors, but now I have changed and I want to participate. There are some wonderful people and we share our lives to different degrees. That is just my opinion and experience, you might have a different experience. I honestly have not made an order in at least a year. I attempted one last week and it has turned into a PayPal fiasco. You have heard it here before, I am sure, read what members say about the delivery, quality of product and the financial transaction. That is when things get frustrating & if you avoid that you are probably on the right track.
    Last edited by DW4210; 1 Day Ago at 10:47 PM. Reason: Add
    Helpful calgal99 Rated helpful
    Likes Omega_Human, davidpaul liked this post

  18. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    East Coast Boonies
    Posts
    723
    calgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant future

    Quote Originally Posted by DW4210 View Post
    To be honest initially I researched all of the time, but mostly found myself frustrated. I stopped the intensive research and started to enjoy the other members and participate in the forum about other topics and then I found vendors. It wasn’t all top secret in the “senior section”. For me the key was when I stopped looking it was there, with the people I chat with. It seems to me like online friendships. I haven’t personally met anyone, but I feel a connection that I belong. I bump into posts about vendors, but now I have changed and I want to participate. There are some wonderful people and we share our lives to different degrees. That is just my opinion and experience, you might have a different experience. I honestly have not made an order in at least a year. I attempted one last week and it has turned into a PayPal fiasco. You have heard it here before, I am sure, read what members say about the delivery, quality of product and the financial transaction. That is when things get frustrating & if you avoid that you are probably on the right track.
    @DW4210 , you have hit the "sweet spot" on this forum. You need to participate and chat with other members. Folks here will become friends after a while. Most of the information is available on the open threads; the "senior threads" are more for talking about the vendors, pros and cons. But there aren't a lot of secrets, or "special vendors" info here. Some stuff not available to basic members, but not that much, if you do your own research.
    Likes davidpaul liked this post

  19. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    By The Great Lake Erie
    Posts
    307
    DW4210 has a spectacular aura aboutDW4210 has a spectacular aura aboutDW4210 has a spectacular aura aboutDW4210 has a spectacular aura aboutDW4210 has a spectacular aura about

    @calgal99 . Thanks.
    Not all who wander are lost..

  20. Researching Vendors as a NON Senior Member
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 12:11 AM
  2. CostaRica Pharmacy now in the Senior Members' Forum in line with our new rules (temporary website)
    By mio in forum Pharmacies not yet featured in the reviews section
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 04:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Protected by Copyscape CopySentry. Do not copy.