NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 315 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Rating a Vendor

kindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to behold

Default Rating a Vendor

This may be a silly question- and I have tried looking for the answer, put can't find it (please feel free to move this to a thread where it would be more appropriate).

As a senior member- can I rate a vendor? If so- how?? THANKS!
    Helpful amy43, Dos Equis Rated helpful
    Likes wildings liked this post
    "The famous psychiatrist and author of Man and His Symbols, Carl Jung, once said, 'The dream is the small hidden door in the deepest and most intimate sanctum of the soul…'" Sean Lysaght

that isn't a silly question. in fact most members have pondered the same thing since, well, time began. what is silly to me is that it took 17 hours for a member to answer. mind you i don't know why a search didn't get you there but it's so easy that rather than go on about how to search......
    simply look at this page, scroll up while scanning the right hand side, you'll see post #1 and above that a drop down "rate this thread". drop it down and there you go. same thing on any page on any vendor that i am aware of.
    i'd look over that entire line for other useful actions.
    17 hours, really?

edit: it's not per se rating the vendor because as the title explicitly says "rate this thread" which being literal you are rating how well, accurate, useful the info in thread is. in practical use it's a vendor rating or that's my view of it. no doubt others may dissect this with different interpretations.
    Last edited by wildings; 12-18-2018 at 10:19 AM.
    Likes Dos Equis liked this post

Hymee is offline Banned Reason: Made mostly weird nonsensical posts
    Hymee will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by kindness View Post
    This may be a silly question- and I have tried looking for the answer, put can't find it (please feel free to move this to a thread where it would be more appropriate).

As a senior member- can I rate a vendor? If so- how?? THANKS!
    shit really, grow up folks Serious??

satnam is offline Banned Reason: Multiple forum accounts not allowed

i am sorry . as i am new here so i don't think weather i can answer this type of question or not. for that we should be go according to the terms and conditions of this platform i would say.
    anyway best of luck all members.

satnam

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.