Thread: Don't Forget. Time Change is a'coming :)

1. Default Don't Forget. Time Change is a'coming :)

.....................pr daylight sTime.jpg

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    @grannyof2boys We're heading in the opposite direction and I'm not happy about it. Mainly because our heating is inadequate, although we still have very high bills for it!

Your post is so GORGEOUS though that I had to click "like".
    Likes snowy, grannyof2boys, Katey liked this post

blueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the reminder, @grannyof2boys. Good to know, tho' I just hate to "spring forward" and lose that extra hour! Why do we still do this, anyway?!
    Like a Bolt from the Blue!

dtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by blueroan17 View Post
    Why do we still do this, anyway?!
    Don't know where you live, but around here it would be light at 3:30 AM in the summer without Daylight Time. Even with Daylight Time, daylight at 4:30 AM is bad enough.

I like having daylight run later in the evening instead of earlier in the morning.
    Likes Katey, snowy liked this post

jakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to behold

I so want sun and warmth!
    Likes Bawston, Katey, snowy, pinkflower liked this post
    F**k the DEA

Bawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond repute

@grannyof2boys...thanks for the reminder. Spring forward, fall back...any time change messes me up completely. One thing I need to do though is adjust my cat's feeding time gradually or else all hell breaks loose if "The King" doesn't get his meals exactly on time!

8. @Bawston, i'm not sure if the king is your dh or your dog/cat!
    Likes Katey, snowy, Bawston liked this post

Uncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura about

Good sign we're headin' in the right direction, warm, sunny days are on their way.
    Likes Katey, snowy, pinkflower liked this post

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Warmer days..... yay.
    Likes snowy, pinkflower liked this post
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." ~ Katharine Hepburn

blueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Bawston View Post
    @grannyof2boys...thanks for the reminder. Spring forward, fall back...any time change messes me up completely. One thing I need to do though is adjust my cat's feeding time gradually or else all hell breaks loose if "The King" doesn't get his meals exactly on time!
    LOL, my dearly departed feline always preferred to be addressed as "Your Majesty," with a curtsey thrown in for good measure. Maybe he and The King were related?!

Cats and kids are tricky enough when it comes to getting everyone adjusted to the time change, but horses have the hardest time, I swear. They really are creatures of routine and do NOT care for change one little bit. They don't care what the clock says, they know what time it is!
    Likes snowy, pinkflower, Bawston, grannyof2boys liked this post
    Like a Bolt from the Blue!

Bawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by notcharlotte View Post
    @Bawston, i'm not sure if the king is your dh or your dog/cat!
    @notcharlotte...good one! THe King is definitely my cat...my husband would never even consider being as demanding all that little ball of fur!