Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't Forget. Time Change is a'coming :)

1. Default Don't Forget. Time Change is a'coming :)

.....................pr daylight sTime.jpg

@grannyof2boys We're heading in the opposite direction and I'm not happy about it. Mainly because our heating is inadequate, although we still have very high bills for it!

Your post is so GORGEOUS though that I had to click "like".
    Likes snowy, grannyof2boys, Katey, rainey51 liked this post

blueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the reminder, @grannyof2boys. Good to know, tho' I just hate to "spring forward" and lose that extra hour! Why do we still do this, anyway?!
    Like a Bolt from the Blue!

dtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by blueroan17 View Post
    Why do we still do this, anyway?!
    Don't know where you live, but around here it would be light at 3:30 AM in the summer without Daylight Time. Even with Daylight Time, daylight at 4:30 AM is bad enough.

I like having daylight run later in the evening instead of earlier in the morning.
    Likes Katey, snowy, rainey51 liked this post

jakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to behold

I so want sun and warmth!
    Likes Bawston, Katey, snowy, pinkflower, rainey51 liked this post
    F**k the DEA

Bawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond repute
    Bawston has a reputation beyond repute
    @grannyof2boys...thanks for the reminder. Spring forward, fall back...any time change messes me up completely. One thing I need to do though is adjust my cat's feeding time gradually or else all hell breaks loose if "The King" doesn't get his meals exactly on time!

7. @Bawston, i'm not sure if the king is your dh or your dog/cat!
    Likes Katey, snowy, Bawston, rainey51 liked this post

Uncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura about

Good sign we're headin' in the right direction, warm, sunny days are on their way.
    Likes Katey, snowy, pinkflower, rainey51 liked this post

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Warmer days..... yay.
    Likes snowy, pinkflower, rainey51 liked this post
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." ~ Katharine Hepburn

blueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Bawston View Post
    @grannyof2boys...thanks for the reminder. Spring forward, fall back...any time change messes me up completely. One thing I need to do though is adjust my cat's feeding time gradually or else all hell breaks loose if "The King" doesn't get his meals exactly on time!
    LOL, my dearly departed feline always preferred to be addressed as "Your Majesty," with a curtsey thrown in for good measure. Maybe he and The King were related?!

Cats and kids are tricky enough when it comes to getting everyone adjusted to the time change, but horses have the hardest time, I swear. They really are creatures of routine and do NOT care for change one little bit. They don't care what the clock says, they know what time it is!
    Like a Bolt from the Blue!

Bawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond repute
    Bawston has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by notcharlotte View Post
    @Bawston, i'm not sure if the king is your dh or your dog/cat!
    @notcharlotte...good one! THe King is definitely my cat...my husband would never even consider being as demanding all that little ball of fur!
    Likes rainey51 liked this post

12. Time change is upon us once again!
    Helpful rainey51 Rated helpful
    Likes Farquhar001, snowy, Blackbird123 liked this post

bamorris will become famous soon enoughbamorris will become famous soon enough

I hate it when we fall back...I get squirrelly and it messes with me. It gets cold and dark, although with all the great content to watch I just start binging and use the down time for that... I adjust.
    Likes Farquhar001, rainey51, snowy liked this post

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    When I saw this thread I thought it was about the bob dylan song, the times they are a changing
    Likes rainey51, snowy, Blackbird123 liked this post

i forget about it every time, at least my phone and computer automatically change the time for me
    Likes rainey51, snowy liked this post

Yuk!!! I hate time changes...just when I get used to a certain routine and don't need the alarm clock anymore. Thanks for the reminder, I had no idea
    Likes snowy liked this post

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Gullible View Post
    When I saw this thread I thought it was about the bob dylan song, the times they are a changing
    Good one Gullible
    I actually saw Bob Dylan about 10 years ago. We are from the same area and he gets spotted there from time to time. He was sitting in a
    restaurant owned by his uncle. I walked in with my sister and before I could even get inside, my sister yelled
    It's BOB DYLAN! I looked around and he was sitting at a table in a corner with sunglasses on and reading a newspaper (trying to NOT be
    noticed) He looked over the newspaper when my sister said that and waved. That was it, everyone left him alone. Except my crazy sister!
    Likes Nmoes, Gullible, rainey51, Lioness #1 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    Good one Gullible
    I actually saw Bob Dylan about 10 years ago. We are from the same area and he gets spotted there from time to time. He was sitting in a
    restaurant owned by his uncle. I walked in with my sister and before I could even get inside, my sister yelled
    It's BOB DYLAN! I looked around and he was sitting at a table in a corner with sunglasses on and reading a newspaper (trying to NOT be
    noticed) He looked over the newspaper when my sister said that and waved. That was it, everyone left him alone. Except my crazy sister!
    I had the same thought reading that title! Lol yes he doesn't seem like much of an attention seeker. Been a fan all my life! Also from similar area that he grew up. Don't forget those clocks!
    Likes snowy, rainey51 liked this post

bluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enough

Well ok then , now for the other end of this years chnge.

The Fall Back Time CHange is gonna happen soon. nov. 3 , I think it should be announced on this thread when it is close. I guess the recent posts from the spring change thread has happened because it is now getting close to the Fall Back change that puts up into even more darkness, darn it. Personally I would like to just leave it alone dont save it, the time,

and I also was drawn to the thread by the title, thank you @grannyof2boys for the title and stray thoughts to old song writers and more
    Last edited by bluebell; 10-11-2019 at 03:05 AM.
    Helpful rainey51, Danie Rated helpful
    Likes grannyof2boys liked this post
    Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    Good one Gullible
    i'm so jelly. i know it makes me really uncool but i do get that way about about artists i admire
    i read a really great collection of interviews a few years ago, i think it was the one edited by john cott. i'll check by bookshelf later but i really loved it.
    Likes rainey51, snowy liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast