Thread: where in this forum is the right place to ask this question about any schedule III and greater meds?

1. Default where in this forum is the right place to ask this question about any schedule III and greater meds?

I am looking for “whatchamacallit”, shipped from “youknowwhere”. What is the email or url for “what’shisface”?
    Helpful Admin, Roz Rated helpful

cherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by McChrystals_Pistol View Post
    I am looking for “whatchamacallit”, shipped from “youknowwhere”. What is the email or url for “what’shisface”?
    Hey to get any info on places that provide the higher scheduled meds you have to have access to the senior forum. Even then no one is going to answer questions of "where do i get aspirin shipped to blah blah" etc. You will have to read the threads, search using the search function at the top right of the forum --people do give reviews on products and timing and the contact info is usually posted at the top of the thread, if not you can of course ask, no problem in that. Just asking on where to get "aspirin" or "tylenol" is usually not a great idea.
    Cheers and lots of people are here to help!
    Likes pmpl, Admin liked this post
    I'm alone, I'm not lonely

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by McChrystals_Pistol View Post
    @McChrystals_Pistol, I'll add to what @cherrybomb said in a more direct way, as I assume this wasn't a "snark" post from you - use the "Search" bar up at the top right of every Forum page to get started, and read as much as you can, as often as you can. The Forum Rules prohibit posts that ask for answers to the direct questions you posed, but there are many other ways to ferret out the information that's available here. As you are a (relatively) new member, I'd suggest that you head over to the main Forum page, and start reading as many threads and posts as you can. You can find useful nuggets of information on the most unexpected of threads, so you're only helping yourself by reading as much as you can!! Good luck!
    Likes Admin, McChrystals_Pistol liked this post

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    Also, for access to the senior forum you need to post (is it still 60?) meaningful responses or original thoughts that are genuinely helpful. The search provided tools here are better than most forums. So get crackin! :-)
    Helpful sara22 Rated helpful
    Likes Admin liked this post
    IMPOTUS!

@McChrystals_Pistol you can post these questions inside the Senior Members' area for low schedule meds like sched III.
    Helpful jaders, El Grandote, M77, blueroan17, Roz Rated helpful
    Likes McChrystals_Pistol, LeeAnn liked this post

6. I had the same question. I had a good pharmacy years ago but they no longer exist. I got scammed recently because I naively google searched for Tylenol and clicked on the first website that popped up. Now I’m out $500 for nothin! I stumbled upon this group after looking to post a review of the pharmacy. Haha. Anyways, good luck!

Caffeine2011 has much to be proud ofCaffeine2011 has much to be proud ofCaffeine2011 has much to be proud ofCaffeine2011 has much to be proud ofCaffeine2011 has much to be proud ofCaffeine2011 has much to be proud ofCaffeine2011 has much to be proud ofCaffeine2011 has much to be proud ofCaffeine2011 has much to be proud ofCaffeine2011 has much to be proud ofCaffeine2011 has much to be proud ofCaffeine2011 has much to be proud ofCaffeine2011 has much to be proud ofCaffeine2011 has much to be proud ofCaffeine2011 has much to be proud ofCaffeine2011 has much to be proud of

No offense but if you have that mindset, you aren’t going to get anywhere on this forum. This is a forum where we try to help each other with our illnesses through sharing information, discuss the effectiveness of certain generics vs others, half lives of medication, substances bioavailability. We aren’t here to spoon feed vendors so people without posts or any contributions can browse just buy their b3nz0s. Posters like this come around every few months, have an account for a year or so and disappear. If you have nothing to contribute to the forum you will not find the information you are seeking.

When I joined here, I had high levels of anxiety and began talking to others on here who experienced the same problem and understand what its like to live with. If you can form meaningful conversations or contributions to peoples topics, and not just try to source websites you may stumble across a few. One of the most popular vendors of over 12 years is out of business, so when one acquires a source they are careful who they share it with. Other forums besides this one discuss these topics and more. Read, Read, and search if you ever want to get anything more than scammed.
    Last edited by Caffeine2011; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:23 AM.
    Likes SoTired liked this post
    drugbuyersforum.org is a scam.

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine2011 View Post
    No offense but if you have that mindset, you aren’t going to get anywhere on this forum. This is a forum where /snip/ One of the most popular vendors of over 12 years is out of business, so when one acquires a source they are careful who they share it with. Other forums besides this one discuss these topics and more. Read, Read, and search if you ever want to get anything more than scammed.
    @Caffeine2011, I think that @McChrystals_Pistol's question was, in part, a bit tongue in cheek... but may have been also posted out of a newbie's frustration with not knowing what s/he might have been missing out on. We've all been there of course, and the OP is now a Senior so has access to the "magic places," lol. (To all other new members, I'm seriously j/k, there really is no "magic" access from becoming a Senior member, just some additional information that you still have to read about and sort through - sorry for the bummer!) All of that said, I'll still always try to remind folks who only visit infrequently, that staying actively engaged here has many positive benefits, as does spending a lot of time reading/researching older threads. IMO, of course.
    Helpful jakemoe, Roz, SoTired Rated helpful
    Likes Caffeine2011, sara22 liked this post

jakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by calgal99 View Post
    @Caffeine2011, I think that @McChrystals_Pistol's question was, in part, a bit tongue in cheek... but may have been also posted out of a newbie's frustration with not knowing what s/he might have been missing out on. We've all been there of course, and the OP is now a Senior so has access to the "magic places," lol. (To all other new members, I'm seriously j/k, there really is no "magic" access from becoming a Senior member, just some additional information that you still have to read about and sort through - sorry for the bummer!) All of that said, I'll still always try to remind folks who only visit infrequently, that staying actively engaged here has many positive benefits, as does spending a lot of time reading/researching older threads. IMO, of course.
    Exactly! Learning what's new in real time is so much better and easier than being absent and having to catch up on your reading.
    Helpful Roz Rated helpful
    F**k the DEA

10. I’m newer to posting here and have definitely learned a lot from reading the things people post. Having had a reliable source for a long time, without participating in a forum like this, i was completely unaware of just how much had changed in this game on the hold. I’m seven days med-free right now and doing well with it, but I’ve still enjoyed reading about other people’s experiences and how things work now. I’m just kind of a nerd like that.
    Helpful Roz Rated helpful
    Likes djrick, calgal99, SoTired liked this post

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by creewillow View Post
    I’m newer to posting here and have definitely learned a lot from reading the things people post. Having had a reliable source for a long time, without participating in a forum like this, i was completely unaware of just how much had changed in this game on the hold. I’m seven days med-free right now and doing well with it, but I’ve still enjoyed reading about other people’s experiences and how things work now. I’m just kind of a nerd like that.
    Congrats on 7 days. Hope withdrawals not too bad. 3 years for me much easier to focus now without mental crutch; laser-sharp. Took awhile though after 30 years. ..
    Likes jakemoe, djrick, El Grandote, creewillow liked this post

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by calgal99 View Post
    Jeez thought he @Admin was serious. Works for me both ways. Love the OP's post. Make a good sticky note or pinned item.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Roz View Post
    Congrats on 7 days. Hope withdrawals not too bad. 3 years for me much easier to focus now without mental crutch; laser-sharp. Took awhile though after 30 years. ..
    Thank you, Roz! Outside of some stomach upset and sleep trouble, I’m actually doing a lot better than I dared hope. I’m using Kratom, but in very small doses (the first few days I used larger doses...mainly out of fear of experiencing stronger withdrawal symptoms). The one thing I’m realizing I will need to figure out a solution for is this odd foot pain I have. Using pks for the better part of the last dozen years, I had pretty much forgotten about it. Well, it’s back. I don’t even know how to explain it, other than to say it feels like someone smacks the top of my foot with a hammer. It’s not a constant pain, but when it flares up, it’s a bear. It started after the birth of my daughter, who is 12 1/2 now. But like I said, using pks basically since she was born, I haven’t had to figure it out. I did try a bunch of stuff following her birth to treat it...but none of it did much good long term (massage works, but only for a short duration). Grrr...
    Likes Roz liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.