Groups

View All Random Groups

View All Recently Updated

• Pharmacy Reviewer Group

A group to support friends on this site..

A group to help others feel welcome..

A group to make lasting friendships...

Category: Uncategorized
    Last Activity: 1 Day Ago 04:43 PM

259 member(s)
  • The Chronic Liars Group

A place for members to discuss their issues with chronic lies.
    I know a lot of chronic liars & wonder what makes them tick?

Last Activity: 2 Days Ago 01:12 PM

32 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
  • Bereavement Group/Support

I decided to start this group, because there have been an awful lot of people lately, who have lost their spouses, parents, and other friends, and family. It can be a place where people can meet if they're having a hard day, rather than just posting in the frown area. Also, it can be used for people, who have a hard time around anniversaries, of a loved one death. Or a hard time around holidays. Let's help each other with the inevitable pain, that all humans will experience, in their lifetime.

Last Activity: 2 Days Ago 01:11 PM

10 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • The opposite of opiate dependent

This group will help everyone that has/had opiate addiction. It will help with maintenance and getting rid of that dependency. You don't have to be clean to help out fellow addicts. I just want a group with sucess stories and hardship stories or any stories. If your having a bad day you can post it here and I'm sure someone else out there has it worst than you and someone can give you an idea to make your day better.This group can be very helpful to everyone. Thanks I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Last Activity: 1 Week Ago 02:54 PM

24 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Is being an addict a disease?
  • Anti-Vacuum League/We Don't Mind Pet Hair Group

It is exactly what it says! If you have pets and aren't OCD about pet hair then you are welcome to join us!

Last Activity: 3 Weeks Ago 03:47 PM

15 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Welcome To One And All!
  • Moderator Test Group

Moderator Test Group

Last Activity: 4 Weeks Ago 05:22 PM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • ADHD/ADD Support Group

This group is for those suffering from ADHD or ADD. Here we can share experiences, gain support, or talk about things or medications that have helped you. This is a complicated disease and input from any members is appreciated.

Last Activity: 07-27-2018 04:40 PM

54 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Add/ADHD
  • Living in Chronic Pain and Supporting Others

A Group Discussion about living in Chronic Pain. What you can do about it and place where people can share their experiences, support , ideas, and advice.

Last Activity: 07-22-2018 12:59 PM

69 member(s)
  • Make Up N Stuff

I love talking and discussing make up, if anyone feels the maybe can set up this group and chat away in here AS WELL as Girl Talk.

In the UK we cannot test make up on ANIMALS no matter the brand and an American friend of mine gets me to buy her stuff and she buys me thing only available in the states. it would be a good place to swap etc, if you want say a MAC lipstick and are vegan and I want US item that I cant get here etc. Also Ive not seem a LUSH or body shop in the US? you guys are missing out.

Last Activity: 07-12-2018 03:15 PM

8 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Olaplex?
  • The Short Bus

This Top Secret, Super Exclusive, By Invitation Only, Highly Selective Group,is Designed for Us SimpleMinded..Oops...I Meant Like Minded PR Members. It's Sole Purpose is to post NonSense & Attempt to Annoy Other Short Bus Riders.

PLEASE NOTE: IMPERIOUS and Sanctimonious MOD OZ reserves the right to edit all posts at will, possibly changing their meaning, words & context to that of my choosing! BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS IS FUTILE! Such EDITS May be identified as generated by the MOD, others may simply be edited out of context to simply make you look bad.

Your posts here mean you agree to all TERMS & CONDITIONS-Period!

IMPORTANT=> @Mention Function and Quote Functions DO NOT WORK in Groups-If you want to be NOTIFIED of a POST to the GROUP or any DISCUSSION you must set up Subscription Notifications via e-mail OR COPY & PASTE THIS LINK FOR AN EASIER WAY=>

http://www.pharmacyreviewer.com/forum/not-safe-for-work-/48759-post-here-mention-members-group-discussions.html

Last Activity: 05-25-2018 11:14 AM

15 member(s)
Protected by Copyscape CopySentry. Do not copy.