Thread: Are there any real drugs that will help restore / stop hair loss in 42 yr male?

Default Are there any real drugs that will help restore / stop hair loss in 42 yr male

current meds =Effexor and Straterra

2. Yes, I have a family member who uses Hair Genesis (they have a web site) and then also had that Bosley treatment done. It looks so wonderful! He is a new person, so confident and happy! Jeff, please feel free to email me if you have questions about either of these methods. After he went to Bosley, 2 of his friends were so impressed that they went as well. I guess it really works! Good Luck to you!
    Sincerely,
    Melanie Joy

3. http://www.success.com.japan
    success hair tonic, it is about $40. it has stopped my friends receding hairline.-blurey

4. Not really. I'm 33 and the only drugs I know of and tried is proscar (propecia) and all it did was crash my libido. Real nasty side effects... You can try rogaine but it doesn't work on thinning hair on the front and top of your scalp. One thing that has helped me is that I went on a completely vegetarian diet and started fasting regularly.. I usually fast twice a month 3-5 days every time. It may not work for you, I think it really depends on your body chemistry but it worked for me.

Oh yeah and I tried all the topical stuff also..rogaine, regenix, hair genesis, folligen, tricomin, emu oil (haha) nothing worked.. everything was a let down and I just buzzed my hair and gave up..

5. Is Mane 'n Tail shapoo can help to prevent hair loss?

6. Default Online Pharmacy For Prescriptions Drugs

yes, one of my friend had same problem and now he got his hair back somebody suggest him about Medsranch its a Live Chat Pharmacy it provides Prescription Drugs Online and also Mexican Meds, Online Celebrex, Cheap Lotrel and here you can buy Generic Topamax, Generic Neurontin etc

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.