NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 484 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I need a drug that brings back hair.....lol

speedyjones2014 is offline Banned Reason: Sending unsolicited PMs to lots of members
    speedyjones2014 will become famous soon enoughspeedyjones2014 will become famous soon enough

Default I need a drug that brings back hair.....lol

I could sure use something to make my hair start growing again.....

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Why don't you just try using Rogaine foam if you still have a decent amount of hair? It's relatively cheap, like $50 for 4 bottles of it (lasts realistically about 2.5-3 months) at Costco and works wonders. The only spot it doesn't work great is towards the front of the hair line near the temples, but if you catch it early enough it will even work there in theory. I started rapidly losing hair at about 20 and started using Rogaine at about 21.5. It's now over a decade later (switched to foam soon as it came out, which is better) and I have more hair than all of my close friends, looks like I have only lost a tiny bit around the temples and crown but really to most people it looks like I have a full head. That's why I tell people use it as soon as you notice your pillow covered in hairs start lathering on that Rogaine, bc if you catch it early it truly works wonders.
    Helpful speakerman Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by speedyjones2014 View Post
    I could sure use something to make my hair start growing again.....

Research hair "micro-grafting." This will make your hair grow back, and you will never go bald again. My brother had this done. Not cheap...but worth a lifetime of hair in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonKone6789 View Post
    Why don't you just try using Rogaine foam if you still have a decent amount of hair? It's relatively cheap, like $50 for 4 bottles of it (lasts realistically about 2.5-3 months) at Costco and works wonders. The only spot it doesn't work great is towards the front of the hair line near the temples, but if you catch it early enough it will even work there in theory. I started rapidly losing hair at about 20 and started using Rogaine at about 21.5. It's now over a decade later (switched to foam soon as it came out, which is better) and I have more hair than all of my close friends, looks like I have only lost a tiny bit around the temples and crown but really to most people it looks like I have a full head. That's why I tell people use it as soon as you notice your pillow covered in hairs start lathering on that Rogaine, bc if you catch it early it truly works wonders.
    its still limited and will stop working eventually. All i found it did was delay the inevitable. As it turns out I have one of those head and jaw shapes which looks ok balding..kind of like jason statham lol.. I recommend every balding man get an action hero type buzz cut... it might be far better than you think.
    Likes mongoose liked this post

I found that rogaine did little. If you look at any data from any company that has a hairloss drug you should look at their website to see more in detail. For instance Propecia uses the term" significant improvement" next to a picture that shows little mini hairs that were not there in the before pics. You honestly have to have a Atomic Microscope to see any improvement. I agree with the above poster about the jason Statham look. I got a Clipper at Targer from Norelco that has built in mini Vac and 1 ml adjustments and it is the best cut . I use a 4 ml cut ( like a 1 1/2 at your barber ). For my next I have those 6 inch elastics for hair. I put it around my neck and it is a clean straight line and I use a mirror and clipper again and then a twin blade razor to finish. 10 minutes and perfect and i save about $ 300 a year.
    Helpful anxietyiskillingme Rated helpful
    Likes Pharma24 liked this post

synthetiq is just really nicesynthetiq is just really nicesynthetiq is just really nicesynthetiq is just really nicesynthetiq is just really nicesynthetiq is just really nicesynthetiq is just really nicesynthetiq is just really nicesynthetiq is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Loubitan View Post
    Research hair "micro-grafting." This will make your hair grow back, and you will never go bald again. My brother had this done. Not cheap...but worth a lifetime of hair in my opinion.
    I believe this is the technique that Jeremy Piven used. I saw him on an old Seinfeld episode and he had less hair 20 years ago than now. Expensive but works...I always wondered how you explain it though to colleagues, friends, family, whomever when you just show up one day with your hair magically back.

8. Quote Originally Posted by steve12345 View Post
    I found that rogaine did little. If you look at any data from any company that has a hairloss drug you should look at their website to see more in detail. For instance Propecia uses the term" significant improvement" next to a picture that shows little mini hairs that were not there in the before pics. You honestly have to have a Atomic Microscope to see any improvement. I agree with the above poster about the jason Statham look. I got a Clipper at Targer from Norelco that has built in mini Vac and 1 ml adjustments and it is the best cut . I use a 4 ml cut ( like a 1 1/2 at your barber ). For my next I have those 6 inch elastics for hair. I put it around my neck and it is a clean straight line and I use a mirror and clipper again and then a twin blade razor to finish. 10 minutes and perfect and i save about $ 300 a year.

I think men don't have it as bad as women, many of you can rock the bald look (Even if you don't look like Jason Statham!). I went through extreme hairfall during my depression, it's noticeably thinning at the crown and my round face looks even bigger due to receding hairline. Nothing I can do, not even hair extensions as they're attached to 'existing' hair. Rogaine for women have so many adverse effects, not sure if I'd go that route.
    Likes taralumia liked this post

9. Your $130 permanent solution. Even comes with a 000 included. Rock the Heisenberg, bitch. Just shave it off like the rest of us bald-headed mofos.

The adjustable clipper s are nice as you start out with a longer one and see how it looks and then go one size shorter rather than fo to the zero size and be sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by synthetiq View Post
    I believe this is the technique that Jeremy Piven used. I saw him on an old Seinfeld episode and he had less hair 20 years ago than now. Expensive but works...I always wondered how you explain it though to colleagues, friends, family, whomever when you just show up one day with your hair magically back.
    I think it must be pretty obvious. I know a guy who went from complete baldness to implants. they had to tack hair from his legs, back everywhere. Anyway he came back after a year holiday with a full head of longish hair ! But nobody really thought anything less of it.. except what an improvement ! Most people thought it had to be a wig, they couldnt believe implants could go that far.

kindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to behold

How about something to PERMANENTLY remove hair?? Laser hair removal doesn't last forever.
    Likes rogerharris liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by kindness View Post
    How about something to PERMANENTLY remove hair?? Laser hair removal doesn't last forever.
    Dihydrotestosterone injections at the root. its DHT thats responsible for male pattern baldness.

kindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to beholdkindness is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by rogerharris View Post
    Dihydrotestosterone injections at the root. its DHT thats responsible for male pattern baldness.
    What kind of doctor do you see to get that done? Is it dangerous? Never heard of it..

Quote Originally Posted by kindness View Post
    What kind of doctor do you see to get that done? Is it dangerous? Never heard of it..
    im only guessing it would work. google Dihydrotestosterone baldness, thats the hormone thought to be responsible for baldness. Women dont have it... and orientals have the lowest amounts. Although thats not the reason.. DHT has been verified as a primary casual factor. Never heard of it as treatment.. its side effect might increase muscles bulk, veins or secondary male sex features.. if you make big bucks give me a credit !

HarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond repute
    HarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond repute
    I need a Drug that keeps me in "Check". Only problem, there isn't one..it's all rocket fuel except Triavil and Thorazine - that's no fun though!!!. (good for Intermittent Explosive Disorder) knock you on your butt.....The minor Tranqs, AA's are great too for people with my train of thought and temperament...V's, Xanax, etc, etc... and such...they help..to a point...Screw the hair for me personally. Bald is Beautiful and make it that way. Carry yourself like you don't give a flying fuk and I don't...BUT..Took over four decades to start to lose it...it would have blown in the 20's and 30's...I can Dig that.
    Likes taralumia liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Irene View Post
    I need a Drug that keeps me in "Check". Only problem, there isn't one..it's all rocket fuel except Triavil and Thorazine - that's no fun though!!!. (good for Intermittent Explosive Disorder) knock you on your butt.....The minor Tranqs, AA's are great too for people with my train of thought and temperament...V's, Xanax, etc, etc... and such...they help..to a point...Screw the hair for me personally. Bald is Beautiful and make it that way. Carry yourself like you don't give a flying fuk and I don't...BUT..Took over four decades to start to lose it...it would have blown in the 20's and 30's...I can Dig that.
    Explosive disorder... check out my thread

www.pharmacyreviewer.co/forum/overcoming-anxiety-all-about-anti-anxiety-drugs-sedatives/42313-how-aggressive-you-link-anxiety-i-e-warrior-genes-real-science-now.html

HarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond repute
    HarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond repute
    I have had it since my mid, early teens... warrior gene, Intermittent Explosive Disorder...until recently I was able to put a label on it...Thanks...It's very Real..You blow bolts and feel bad after, embarrassed, etc...I'm just glad I haven't severely maimed (been maimed...well I have both actually...but no LE) anybody or killed anybody,...it's that serious...you go into another state of mind...then WHAM it's gone...and you are left with carnage and hurt, rotten feelings,bruises....I have come a long way, but it NEVER goes away....I never mellow out, even the older I get...I get wound up like a Top...I hate to say it...but it gets worse? if that makes any sense..
    Last edited by HarryIrene; 04-22-2014 at 12:25 AM. Reason: is there a problem?

19. Quote Originally Posted by kindness View Post
    That's because it doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Irene View Post
    I have had it since my mid, early teens... warrior gene, Intermittent Explosive Disorder...until recently I was able to put a label on it...Thanks...It's very Real..You blow bolts and feel bad after, embarrassed, etc...I'm just glad I haven't severely maimed (been maimed...well I have both actually...but no LE) anybody or killed anybody,...it's that serious...you go into another state of mind...then WHAM it's gone...and you are left with carnage and hurt, rotten feelings,bruises....I have come along way, but it NEVER goes away....I never mellow out, even the older I get...I get wound up like a Top...I hate to say it...but it gets worse? if that makes any sense..
    it might make sense, because the gene is already a badly working enzyme and as we age enzymes tend to become inefficient. The studies show that the violence decreases with age, but thats experience over onself and the world. Other effects such as moods, health and relationship problems etc i didn't see longitudinal (long term) data on. you should get tested for the warrior gene..its available as a test by many companies... just make sure they do the 2R and 3R test. 2R is super strong gene.

I see you have the bruins there.. I always found playing hockey kept me out of trouble. I think this gene runs in athletic families and probably most contact sports guys. I think I have 3R which is hot temperament, but in control. the 2R guys will be the fight instigators and its higher in prisoners..but i dont think there is any direct link to psychopathic behaviours as those are more about brain structure deficits.

Dont want to say its all genetics of course..but this one gene alteration ramps up adrenaline, noradrenaline , serotonine, dopamine, histamine. With male hormones added..that a very heavy cocktail !
    Helpful HarryIrene Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by rogerharris View Post
    it might make sense, because the gene is already a badly working enzyme and as we age enzymes tend to become inefficient. The studies show that the violence decreases with age, but thats experience over onself and the world. Other effects such as moods, health and relationship problems etc i didn't see longitudinal (long term) data on. you should get tested for the warrior gene..its available as a test by many companies... just make sure they do the 2R and 3R test. 2R is super strong gene.

I see you have the bruins there.. I always found playing hockey kept me out of trouble. I think this gene runs in athletic families and probably most contact sports guys. I think I have 3R which is hot temperament, but in control. the 2R guys will be the fight instigators and its higher in prisoners..but i dont think there is any direct link to psychopathic behaviours as those are more about brain structure deficits.

Dont want to say its all genetics of course..but this one gene alteration ramps up adrenaline, noradrenaline , serotonine, dopamine, histamine. With male hormones added..that a very heavy cocktail !
    My Dad, Grampa, Great Grampa, etc were Scottish, Sicilian nuts and major scrappers and I saw a lot of Violence and verbal abuse when I was a kid...I was was raised in a very Rough Blue-Collar town too. If you didn't learn to fight or fight dirty by 1st grade you were toast...it's awful to say, but true...I saw kids teeth knocked out of their head on the tar by 2nd and third grade...my steel/heavy metal Hong Kong Phooey Lunchbox came in handy ....I got fuked with "once" and that was it...nobody came near me or the people I hung with who had my back...in that type of environment you better have people that have your back and you have theirs....or your a statistic
    Likes rogerharris liked this post

22. I need a drug that brings back hair.....lol
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast