NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1344 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: hair loss for women not caused by chemo--drugs available or is it wigs?

Lilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to behold

There is a thread somewhere... Biotin and Silica daily along with prenatal vitamins. Up your protein & water. You will see a difference
    Helpful Mrs Parker, anthrtrvlr, ladyghost, Cash Rated helpful
    ~Lilone

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute

4. thanks, @Mira --i don't know how to do that. putting up links is my next goal--i'm afraid i'll break the laptop trying new things.
    Likes Mira liked this post

Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by notcharlotte View Post
    thanks, @Mira --i don't know how to do that. putting up links is my next goal--i'm afraid i'll break the laptop trying new things.
    I know there's a fancy schmancy way to do it but I just copy pasted the address of the thread into the post LOL. It works just as well except I cant edit it like some people do to make it like a "click here' thing with the actual link hidden. Thats the fancy thingie.
    Helpful Spector Rated helpful
    Likes notcharlotte liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    I feel that the forum "Hair Loss for Men" should say "Hair Loss for Men & Women"
    Reason being is that women have hair loss too and it is even more devastating for them. I have some hair loss myself, and while I'm not bald by any means, my hair is thin.
    A lot of women have the same problem as men do. I read somewhere that about 40% of women have some sort of hair loss.
    Anyhow, that's my 2 cents and I'm sticking with it! I'm going to read some of the threads here to learn any tips.
    Judging by my avatar, perhaps I should start a similar thread for men. Or men who like to wear womens frock coats while inviting b-actresses over to their castles.
    Likes notcharlotte liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ted 1 View Post
    Judging by my avatar, perhaps I should start a similar thread for men. Or men who like to wear womens frock coats while inviting b-actresses over to their castles.
    Hey @Ted 1
    Good to see you on the forum!
    Likes Spector liked this post

8. Two threads on the same topic merged into one. Will try and change change forum sections name to add women as well.
    Helpful ladyghost, Cash Rated helpful
    Likes Mira liked this post

@Lilone can you please recommend a biotin brand and dose? Thanks!!
    Likes Lilone liked this post
    There are givers and takers. The takers eat better. But the givers sleep better.

10. @Shayna , recommended dose is 2.5 mg. but lots of people take 10-30 mg. for hair growth. don't take more than 200 mg. sounds like it's worth a try.
    Helpful Shayna, Lilone, MMH Rated helpful

Lilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to beholdLilone is a splendid one to behold

@Shayna I like NOW it's a great brand and I take 2 capsules a day - each cap is 5,000 mcg = 10,000 mcg.
    I've taken this dose for years with no side effects & it truly helped my hair Good Luck xo
    Helpful MMH, notcharlotte Rated helpful
    Likes Shayna liked this post
    ~Lilone

12. i'm going to try it, @Lilone . i 'll look for that brand but i usually buy the cheapest. i get my generic zyrtec at the dollar store but they don't have many supplements.

Thanks @Lilone ! I just ordered a bottle off of Amazon.com.
    There are givers and takers. The takers eat better. But the givers sleep better.

@Shayna good luck and let me know how it works for you
    Likes Shayna liked this post
    ~Lilone

I bought a boxed kit of products for my mom sometime around last mother's day that has really been working great for her. It can be bought from certain beauty salons and on the bosley web site. It's made specifically for women's hair too.
    It's a 3 piece kit containing shampoo, conditioner, and an after shower leave in treatment that goes on your scalp like mousse. It's called Bosley Professional Strength BOS Defense. The bottles are white with yellow tops and silver writing and trim.

They're supposed to wash off the DHT, chemicals and Toxins that build up on your scalp that causes hair loss. They can even be used on color treated hair.
    The third step, leave in mousse is also a thickening treatment that does double duty, as it works almost like a shield on your scalp to protect it from the further build up of DHT and toxins that cause hair loss.
    I can definitely tell a difference in the thickness in her hair. She says the amount that now comes out in the shower after washing does not seem to be nearly as bad as it was.
    Likes notcharlotte, Cash liked this post

16. hair loss for women not caused by chemo--drugs available or is it wigs?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2