NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1091 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chicken skin and baking soda for hair growth

peterjohnson will become famous soon enoughpeterjohnson will become famous soon enough

Default Chicken skin and baking soda for hair growth

Chicken skin and baking soda for hair growth --

This remedy has been in my family for years. Both sides of my family have all been programed by genetics to have hair loss.

My father, brothers and myself have all used a family remedy for years and it works! This remedy includes: mixing baking soda with raw chicken skin. You want to rub the baking soda underneath the chicken skin, the part of the skin that lies on the breast of the chicken.

You then want to rub it gently on the top and front of your head where you are balding. You want to massage hard enough to get the juices from the chicken skin and baking soda to penetrate through the two skin layers and pores. You then want to lay the chicken skin on top to your head for 15 minutes one to three times a day. This has not only stopped my hair loss, but has brought some of it back.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    No way in **** I'd do that, but I'd love to see pics or video of someone else doing it.
    Likes mongoose, sara22, peterjohnson, lucyloo liked this post

sara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to behold

@peterjohnson I can hardly wait to see the replies you get to this posting. All I can say is ew! and I am having fallout issues big time. Really there is no way I would do this disgusting thing. I mean really this HAS to be a joke.
    Likes de quincey, mongoose liked this post
    I stopped trying to explain myself, people can only understand from their own perceptions.

Moon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond repute
    Moon Shade has a reputation beyond repute
    wtf.gif

peterjohnson will become famous soon enoughpeterjohnson will become famous soon enough

You can't knock it if you don't try it. Give it a shot, it might help you or a family member or friend.

Quote Originally Posted by sara22 View Post
    @peterjohnson I can hardly wait to see the replies you get to this posting. All I can say is ew! and I am having fallout issues big time. Really there is no way I would do this disgusting thing. I mean really this HAS to be a joke.
    It works and you can say you heard it hear first. You should give it a try before you knock it.

It's not that gross if you cut the chicken nice and neat in a square and then just rub It on top of your head like you would a bathroom towel to dry your self off (your hair). Just nice in gently rub into the fair follicles and pores of your balding spots.

Your hair will be THICK AND LUSIOUS.

Moon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond reputeMoon Shade has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by peterjohnson View Post
    You then want to lay the chicken skin on top to your head for 15 minutes one to three times a day.
    Come on now....everyone knows hot sauce mixed with Fritos works better.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonShade View Post
    Come on now....everyone knows hot sauce mixed with Fritos works better.
    It really does work and it will go viral on the Internet.

It's not as gross as people think. You do want to take a shower or wash your hair and hands after. I use latex gloves and if I run out of them I use a wash cloth to hold the chicken while I am rubbing it on my head. This helps to soak up any juices that may come into your eyes, nose and mouth and even the bottom of the chin.

HvF05.png
    Likes HarryIrene, Mrs Parker liked this post

11. Quote Originally Posted by peterjohnson View Post
    It really does work and it will go viral on the Internet.

It's not as gross as people think. You do want to take a shower or wash your hair and hands after. I use latex gloves and if I run out of them I use a wash cloth to hold the chicken while I am rubbing it on my head. This helps to soak up any juices that may come into your eyes, nose and mouth and even the bottom of the chin.
    This is so hysterical. It sounds like an episode of I Love Lucy!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    This is so hysterical. It sounds like an episode of I Love Lucy!
    More like Dumb and Dumber.
    Likes HarryIrene, Roz, Moon Shade, Stevo1 liked this post

13. Do you have any hypotheses for how it may work? Possibly it stimulates inactive hair follicles?
    Likes lilrudegirl liked this post

HarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond repute
    HarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond repute
    It didn't seem to work PJ? PJ????

baldguywithfunnyhair41.jpg

taralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond repute
    taralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond repute
    Dude is banned. Need I say more?
    Likes Moon Shade, Mrs Parker, HarryIrene liked this post
    Gentle when stroked, fierce when provoked

HarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond repute
    HarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond repute
    @taralumia

I actually heard it was chicken fat and Bacon Grease? 'ol family recipe....BUT ya' gotta' have somebody rub it in with a lot of LOVE and CARE....The Love really makes the follicles go crazy..
    Likes Moon Shade liked this post

taralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond repute
    taralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond repute
    @Harry Irene , I'm more of a coconut and olive oil kind of gal. Does it work for women too?
    Likes HarryIrene liked this post
    Gentle when stroked, fierce when provoked

@taralumia

Stick with coconut and olive oil.....It might work...Mostly for rough heads and numbskulls though
    Likes taralumia, Moon Shade, Stevo1 liked this post

candygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura about

The ban clock started ticking on this person's first post. SMDH
    Likes Moon Shade, Stevo1, Mrs Parker liked this post
    But if you try sometimes, well you might find.....you get what you need..

Quote Originally Posted by candygram View Post
    SMDH
    Don't you mean SMCSABSH (shaking my chicken skin and baking soda'd head)?

How the hell did he think people would follow this?

1. Mix disgusting concoction
    2. Rub disgusting concoction on scalp---vigorously!
    3. Lay chicken skin on your scalp
    4. Oh hey, shower everything off anyhow
    5. Wonder why no one will sit next to you on the bus

Not to mention that the guy's username was essentially 2 slang words for penis...
    Likes Moon Shade, Heinz, candygram, Stevo1 liked this post

candygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura about

@lucyloo : Nailed. It.
    But if you try sometimes, well you might find.....you get what you need..

22. Chicken skin and baking soda for hair growth
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast