NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1263 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: 10mg of Biotin per day for hair laoss.

peterjohnson will become famous soon enoughpeterjohnson will become famous soon enough

Default 10mg of Biotin per day for hair laoss.

You need to take at lesst 5mg-10mg of Biotin three times a day for hair loss. It will not only strengten your hair it will also make your sking look betting and your nails will be stronger and grow faster than they were before.

Look for a product out there that also contains horsetail. YES HORSETAIL. Horsetail is an old chinesse secret and when taken with bioton can have huge results in growing and maintain hair.

Some people prefer this over the chicien skin method.

There is a product made by natures bounty that has both 5mg of biotin and horsetail in it.

I found the product and it is called: Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair Skin and Nails Softgels by Nature's Bounty
    Last edited by peterjohnson; 03-23-2015 at 01:11 AM.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by peterjohnson View Post
    You need to take at lesst 10mg of Biotin three times a day for hair loss. It will not only strengten your hair it will also make your sking look betting and your nails will be stronger and grow faster than they were before.

Look for a product out there that also contains horsetail. YES HORSETAIL. Horsetail is an old chinesse secret and when taken with bioton can have huge results in growing and maintain hair.

Some people prefer this over the chicien skin method.

There is a product made by natures bounty that has both 10mg of biotin and horsetail in it.
    I started taking Biotin about 5 months ago and have already noticed my hair growing longer and longer between visits to the salon. It's an awesome supplement.

(I only take it once a day and have seen the effects)
    Helpful Buttercup Rated helpful
    September 9, 2015

Denise44 has a spectacular aura aboutDenise44 has a spectacular aura aboutDenise44 has a spectacular aura aboutDenise44 has a spectacular aura aboutDenise44 has a spectacular aura about

I may have to give Biotin a try! My hair takes forever to grow, so anything that can help is appreciated! One question though...what is the " chicien skin method"?

peterjohnson will become famous soon enoughpeterjohnson will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Denise44 View Post
    I may have to give Biotin a try! My hair takes forever to grow, so anything that can help is appreciated! One question though...what is the " chicien skin method"?
    Chicken skin with baking soda. You rub it on the balding spots for 15-20 minutes 3-7 days a week. It's a old home remedy that saves money instead of paying hundreds of dollars on Rogain and Propecia. It's not as gross as people think. People eat crickets and I think that is gross, but I don't make fun of them for it. A lot of people use masks for healthy skin and I think that is gross, but I don't make fun of them.

The chicken skin with baking soda works none the less.

I will try and get you the name of the Natures Bounty Product.

Denise44 has a spectacular aura aboutDenise44 has a spectacular aura aboutDenise44 has a spectacular aura aboutDenise44 has a spectacular aura aboutDenise44 has a spectacular aura about

@peterjohnson - Hmmm, does it matter if it is cooked or raw chicken skin? Have any studies proven that it works? Not that your word isn't good enough for me...

7. Quote Originally Posted by peterjohnson View Post
    Chicken skin with baking soda. You rub it on the balding spots for 15-20 minutes 3-7 days a week. It's a old home remedy that saves money instead of paying hundreds of dollars on Rogain and Propecia. It's not as gross as people think. People eat crickets and I think that is gross, but I don't make fun of them for it. A lot of people use masks for healthy skin and I think that is gross, but I don't make fun of them.

The chicken skin with baking soda works none the less.

I will try and get you the name of the Natures Bounty Product.
    This one sounds like an old wives tale.

@Cash is there a particular brand / dosage you use?
    There are givers and takers. The takers eat better. But the givers sleep better.

anyone else on here notice any effect from biotin on the hair? How many milligrams do you guys take per day?

HarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond repute
    HarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond repute
    @CPain7

Vitamin H - Sounds interesting...Seriously..Low Toxicity...Ain't gonna kill ya'... I'll have to give it a whirl somtime

Crosby300.jpg
    Helpful Keith K Stone Rated helpful
    Likes notcharlotte liked this post

Lol...that is not me...what is vitamin H though
    Likes HarryIrene liked this post

HarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond repute
    HarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by CPain7 View Post
    Lol...that is not me...what is vitamin H though
    @CPain7

Vitamin H is Biotin...Oh and it's something like me...not you

13. I recall a Professor in College for Nutrition talking about Biotin. He said that in an experiment with rats the test Rate had the Biotin taken out of their diet or had a drug that got rid of the Biotin in their body and those Rats lost their body hair as the result. He then went on to say that the suppliment industry started using this Study to sell Biotin. The truth is that unless you have all the Biotin removed from your diet you will not go bald. I wish it worked as I am hairless and would like to grow my hair back.

Davika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of light

I started taking 2mg and will slowly work up to 5 mg Biotin, I can already see the results less hair in my comb also I take MSM supplements and a daily multivitamin. It's too early but my friend who takes it for 2 months now is already complaining about having to shave more frequent so its def. speeding hair growth for her.
    Last edited by Davika; 07-02-2015 at 07:08 AM.

15. Since I have little hair left it is worth a try to keep any left .

16. 10mg of Biotin per day for hair laoss.