NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1242 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Over counter Dog shampoo for psoriasis " happy jack" works

Default Over counter Dog shampoo for psoriasis " happy jack" works

On the top of my head and on my elbows I have psoriasis which bothers me. I read that that there are solutions and one is Nizoril ( (ketoconazole ) and also "Coal tar " 1 % in Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo.

I have found that I can do very well at the Pet or Cattle stores for the same stuff for cheap. A good example is antibiotics and they are over the counter.

The "happy jack" brand makes a "coal Tar" shampoo for dogs. This is the same formula for humans or stronger and it has been 100 % effective $ 13 and will last a long time as it is not diluted (you need very little to lather up). It promises to give your dog a nice healthy coat of fur. Hee Hee

My wife and kids thought i have lost my mind. Well, it works . I rub it in and let it sit for 3 minutes and wash off.

I strongly recommend this over the counter formula. " WooF"
    Helpful Mira, Shayna, Danie Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Hey, coal tar is coal tar and coal tar works on psoriasis.
    I used to have it in my scalp but I finally found a good dermatologist and I havent had any issues with it for a long time. I probably just jinxed myself but I had it growing up and well into my 40's. My elbows get a little patchy sometimes but I use a pumice stone (gently...) to keep it from building up and that seems to keep it at bay.
    Sunlight helps too and while I know people talk about the sun being bad, the sun is good for psoriasis.
    Helpful Shayna, steve12345 Rated helpful
    Seize the time. Live now; make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again. Picard

Here is a link to the product. I got it at that store in the link. I also got antibiotics "dirt cheap" to have on hand and it really came in handy.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/stor...trade%3B-12-oz

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/stor...z?cm_vc=-10005

The store is sort of like Home depot and Bass Pro shops and cattle feed and horse store.
    Likes Mira liked this post

The psoriasis is completely gone on the top of my head. I used to look like a old man or like that former President of the Soviet Union.

I now put some on my elbows where it also exists. The shampoo is really just the Coal tar and thick. I rub it on and let it sit for 3 minutes to get into the skin. It costs under $14 and the bottle is big and concentrated. There are cheaper waterdown versions out there but this is the way to go !

My wife saw it when she went into the shower (has a picture of a small Dog on the Label). She thought I lost my mind ! I even "barked" at her. HA HA. WOOF

6. Over counter Dog shampoo for psoriasis " happy jack" works