NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1126 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: hair loss

dazhaz will become famous soon enoughdazhaz will become famous soon enoughdazhaz will become famous soon enough

Brilliant bit of photo editing, it made be laugh so much. I wonder what the patient info leaflet would read like 'vigorously rub one to two handfuls into the scalp up to three times a day, if you notice any side effects like stinking of a farmyard avoid contact with people and take take a shower'!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Hair loss can also be caused by some blood pressure lowering medications. This can happen to both men and women. Kind of ironic since the medicine to prevent hair loss is a derivative of a blood pressure med.
    Helpful Farquhar001 Rated helpful

Ravenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond repute
    Ravenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by dazhaz View Post
    Brilliant bit of photo editing, it made be laugh so much. I wonder what the patient info leaflet would read like 'vigorously rub one to two handfuls into the scalp up to three times a day, if you notice any side effects like stinking of a farmyard avoid contact with people and take take a shower'!
    I didn't edit it!

It's the real deal!!!!
    Likes dazhaz liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by famdy View Post
    The best guess for your chances to develop baldness is a look at males from your mother side (though this is absolutely not accurate but if the males in your mother side have healthy hair then don't worry).
    Also your chances of developing male baldness reduce significantly after 25 yr if you haven't already developed it.
    I fit into that theory.

dazhaz will become famous soon enoughdazhaz will become famous soon enoughdazhaz will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Shivashakti View Post
    I didn't edit it!

It's the real deal!!!!
    Where on earth did you find it?

7. I have thinning hair from my low thyroid....not much can be done about it I'm afraid...I do not that when I can drag myself out and get some exercise and my energy levels go up a bit, my hair looks a bit better. It's just tough to do. And I used to be a gym rat before the thyroid stuff. Ugh.
    Helpful Farquhar001 Rated helpful

8. Hair loss can also be attributed to Thyroid Issues. I have an underactive thyroid and hair loss/brittle nails are a common symptom. I have suffered huge hair loss in the last 12 months, however my annual Thyroid test showed that my levels were low and I had had to almost double my medication dose, hoping that will help with the hair loss.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smott999 View Post
    I have thinning hair from my low thyroid....not much can be done about it I'm afraid...I do not that when I can drag myself out and get some exercise and my energy levels go up a bit, my hair looks a bit better. It's just tough to do. And I used to be a gym rat before the thyroid stuff. Ugh.
    Just noticed your post. I suffer the same with low thyroid. So many health issues can be attrributed to Thyroid. When I was diagnosed as underactive my doctor said 'here is thyroxine, you will be on it for life'............That was all the info I got. Only recently have I joined some thyroid support groups and have learned more in the last few months than in the 20 years that I have been underactive. I have just had full bloods done (vit d, b12, iron etc) so waiting for those results...

9. Sorry to hear that. Not sure why your Dr thinks you will be on meds for life unless they have removed your thyroid gland....? Oftentimes if you can reduce your stress (I know easier said than done...) your adrenal/thyroid axis will get back in balance.
    One thing that has helped me is to get as many of my supplements as possible in liquid form. liquid vit B, C, D....and so on. This is because prolonged low T can reduce stomach acid and make it harder for you to break down food and absorb nutrients. A good pro biotic should help too.
    But it sure sux feeling lousy and tired all the time! Good luck and keep us posted!

10. hair loss
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2