Thread: Anyone used generic minoxidil solution from ADC/ reliablerxpharmacy?

1. Default Anyone used generic minoxidil solution from ADC/ reliablerxpharmacy?

I'm 29 now and have always had a pronounced widows peak AND a high forehead. Result is that you look like you're receding before you actually are.
    However, I think I have genuinely receded a bit since I was prescribed clomid and small doses of cabergoline for low testosterone and high prolactin. My testosterone went from about 350 up to 800 and has stayed. Whether this is just my "mature hairline" now I don't know- during this time my body hair increased a lot, my face took on a more lean mature look. I feel much better on these drugs, basically back to normal and live a normal life now but I dare say one day 'll end up on proper TRT.
    I've also been taking 5mg tadalafil daily which seems to be great. I buy ceebis 20s and eat half every other day.

I have some thinning and recession at the temples but still very thick in the central part from the front all the way back.
    As long as I don't have a very short cut I still look fine. I understand that if you wrinkle up your forehead you can assess how far you've receded. The front peak has barely receded at all whereas the temples may have receded around 1.5cm.

Has anyone had success with the cheap generic minoxidil solutions off ADC/ RRXP? I am tempted to buy 3 X 60ml 2% bottles (doesn't seem to be anything between the Dr Reddys and Cipla?) and use 1ml a day or something on my frontal hairline particularly at the temples to see what happens over 3-4 months. I'm thinking minoxidil may be worth a go as there won't be any system effects especially on androgens.

Any thoughts or advice much appreciated!

cheers
    Last edited by 93tilinfinity; 02-20-2019 at 08:04 AM.

Uncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura about

You may be better off with the 5% Kirkland (Costco) brand. If you don't have a Costco membership it can be found on ebay, saw one deal for 3 x 60mL bottles for $14.95. ADC is charging around $10 for 1 x 60mL so for $5 more you can get three times more by volume, and if you factoring strength (2% vs 5%) you would be getting a significantly better deal.

Also, do some reading, minoxidil 2% is really not that strong, many sites that have discussions on baldness recommend at least 5% and also with the inclusion azelaic acid 5% (a DHT blocker), either in with the minoxidil or as a stand alone cream. Ebay used to sell a 15% Minoxidil and 5% azelaic acid solution, from many sellers, I guess the FDA made them remove them, as they were in prescription strength concentrations, as I don't see any of them when I just looked. You can still find the higher strengths if you do a few searches on the web.
    Helpful snowy Rated helpful

3. Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Rob View Post
    You may be better off with the 5% Kirkland (Costco) brand. If you don't have a Costco membership it can be found on ebay, saw one deal for 3 x 60mL bottles for $14.95. ADC is charging around $10 for 1 x 60mL so for $5 more you can get three times more by volume, and if you factoring strength (2% vs 5%) you would be getting a significantly better deal.

Also, do some reading, minoxidil 2% is really not that strong, many sites that have discussions on baldness recommend at least 5% and also with the inclusion azelaic acid 5% (a DHT blocker), either in with the minoxidil or as a stand alone cream. Ebay used to sell a 15% Minoxidil and 5% azelaic acid solution, from many sellers, I guess the FDA made them remove them, as they were in prescription strength concentrations, as I don't see any of them when I just looked. You can still find the higher strengths if you do a few searches on the web.
    Do costco post to the UK? There is a 5% solution on reliablerxpharmacy but not a whole lot of reviews for it.
    That does sound very attractive, and its legit and works well? I think I just need to trial it for 6 months to see what happens. I'll look on ebay and see if there's any kirkland on the go. thanks for the heads up!

Uncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura about

@93tilinfinity, anything with the Kirkland brand on it (a Costco private brand name) will be 100% legit. Best bet I think is to join ebay, if your're not already a member, and just order from a sellers that do international shipping, the one I mentioned @$14.49 does do international shipping. I have ordered stuff from ebay.uk with no problems in the past, so I don't see the reverse being an issue. There are a few sellers from China that are offering free international shipping and much cheaper prices for the Kirkland brand, but I would stick with sellers from the US. The seller I mentioned has going on 8000 sales, and a 99.1% positive feedback, a good indicator, all is on the up and up.

Although we don’t quite understand male pattern baldness completely in the medical profession yet. The best results I’ve seen r by using a shampoo that doesn’t strip the natural oil from your scalp, that oil is crucial to keep the follicles healthy. We had a couple on prescription in Lithuania. But I’m sure u can by them over the counter elsewhere, although I have no idea what the brand would be

Dobre
    Rom

awwwurz will become famous soon enoughawwwurz will become famous soon enough

Sure, done it all. Knew ahead since daddy-o lost his in early 20's UGH
    Not I. Still, not worth it with Rogaine, and so on. Still have mine to almost 50 but it's work now and I tire of it. Wifey does not care but I guess I still do. BIZ?= move up fast and throw it back as fast as they do and you won't hear anything back. Perhaps u work somewhere good- then who cares? Let it go at some point. You will know when but don't look dumb spraying hair on and junk. DON'T. So I am told.
    HBP- really?
    I use biotin/supposed DHT defeating shampoos/conditioners (I can suggest brands) that help a bit.

If it is meant- sure extend it but it will happen.

I planned to shave, get buff in my gym, but my spine went.

So do what u can and it stinks.

Can u pull of a hat?- Fedora but not looking like a hipster? U must own that

Else shave once it's bad enuff, work out- if u can. and make up in other ways.

U can look good. I assure you.
    I stress more now sadly but I have more time. Still, u just can't stop it.
    Don't waste $ on plugs. Seen that sad mess done on my brother. WOW, LOL. And so much $
    Women will love u for who u r. If not, it's not meant. U can still find attractive others even bald.

Be a strong confident man, live that life, do well, you will find what u want.

U could just be u??? Find a woman that loves you and be thrilled. That's all you should ever need.

Be you, be a bit odd, normal, kinky (earrings, jewelry, etc.); whatever.

Find your soulmate and you will never worry again. And if I guessed the wrong persuasion- the other does not care from what I hear, also.

Oh, get a dog meanwhile...

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.