Thread: new treatment for hypertention and tachycardia

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute

Default new treatment for hypertention and tachycardia

In case anyone with these issues missed it since it was in the alternate therapies section, there is a whole thread on the subject full of information and links to verify the medical studies. There is too much to copy into this post so rather than try to reinvent the wheel, I will give the link to the thread.

New tec for depression, high blood pressure, stress, epilepsy etc

It helps a lot more things than bp and pulse but those conditions relate to this forum. My numbers went from high normal to around 95/66 and my tachycardia went down from average of 106 to around 85 per minute

2. @Gullible Is this kind of related to things like acupuncture? I have had acupuncture and it worked to some extent and my guy used to put small needles into my toes saying it was related to my liver or kidney (I forget which toe was connected to which organ). It didn't make sense to me but it worked. MarySue
    Helpful Gullible Rated helpful
    Likes djrick liked this post

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Hi MarySue. It is somewhat related but uses a different system than acupuncture. The theory behind acupuncture is that energy flows through the body can be manipulated via needles or simply with pressure on the meridians and certain spots which seem to work best. Its a complex system but it seems to work, works better for some things than others.

The ear stimulation puts tiny electric currents into the ear to stimulate the vagus nerve which has a connection to the ears as well as back of throat and all major organs. By stimulating the vagus, it helps to calm the body's systems in general and make them work better. This too is not 100% understood but it seems to work and that is the important thing

I used acupuncture myself this summer for back pain and other issues. It definitely helped, I went in once or twice a week for 5 or 6 weeks. It doesn't always do the job with one treatment. They also needled the ear every time

Here is a link for people to get started on understanding vagus stimulation

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...s-inflammation

and a quote from the web page:

A higher vagal tone index is linked to physical and psychological well-being. Conversely, a low vagal tone index is associated with inflammation, depression, negative moods, loneliness, heart attacks, and stroke.

Another link:
    https://bmccomplementalternmed.biome...72-6882-14-203

I used it again last night (the ear electrodes) on the left ear and today I feel great, a definite mood boost. Left ear seems to do that while right ear does more with the heart, blood pressure and related things. I'm sure each ear will do more things than that but my bp and pulse have improved so dramatically I am a believer.

I won't tell anyone it will definitely cure other things its used for like epilepsy, fibro, ms, or alzheimers, parkinsons and other things because I don't know. I just read the studies and results. All I know is for me it fixed some important issues and the benefits do not stop when you stop treatment.

Interestingly enough, they have found other ways to stimulate the vagus including vibration on the ear in certain areas. Subjecting yourself to cold also stimulates it, gargling helps because vagus connects to back of throat. Meditation helps too. But we are used to instant gratification, pop a pill or something whereas meditation takes time.
    Helpful djrick, Roz, MarySue155 Rated helpful

songsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant future

@Gullible, I may try this. Sounds interesting and sure couldn't hurt. I do have a tens machine, so I would just need to purchase the ear electrodes. They seem reasonably priced. I also suffer with tinnitus and a weird pain/ burning like feeling in my right ear only. (Strange) I think it's all stress/anxiety related.

I have tachycardia too. My resting pulse is usually around 100 (My whole life) I also have anxiety so a panic attack literally feels like I'm dying with my heart pounding so fast i swear I can hear it...

Thanks for this cool suggestion. I'll keep an open mind and let you know when I receive my ear electrodes in the mail.
    Likes djrick liked this post
    A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret.

I'm glad to hear you are going to try it @songsiren. The only other one on this site I know of who ordered the equipment was pinkflower and she... uh, left us before we could learn her results. Right now I'm not doing the right ear for a while to see how long the benefits last or if its a permanent improvement. I do the left ear now and then for the mood boost

Its supposed to help with ibs and other bowel problems. The list of things they say it helps is so long it makes it sound like a cure all type scam. If I had not seen my own numbers for myself I would be more skeptical. But I figure if it works for that then the other things are possible too. I have checked my bp and pulse from time to time for years and never saw good numbers like that. Well, maybe 30 years ago, lol.

They say it will cure insomnia, don't I wish. It figures that my main complaint is more or less the same. I have been sleeping worse lately since I stopped the daily treatment so maybe it helped a little with that too? But bp, pulse and irregular heartbeat are important things too so I can't really complain

Its good for anxiety too, not sure which ear is best for that.
    Likes djrick, songsiren liked this post

6. @Gullible So I have been looking at this and apparently they implant a device in people with epilepsy that stimulates their vagus nerve but I think your device is non-invasive. I vaguely remembering traveling in Indonesia and someone telling me in Chinese medicine they use ear stimulation to stop headaches. Also the person I spoke with said they massage the bit between your thumb and index fingers to get rid of anxiety.

I did acupuncture as well and it worked pretty well but after awhile I just didn't like having the needle in my toes, it was just a bit too much for me. I'm a bit of a wimp really. MarySue
    Likes Gullible liked this post

Hi @MarySue155, the ear stimulation is not invasive at all. You simply attach the clips to your ears and take them off afterward. The implant for epilepsy is the old way. Acupuncture uses electricity sometimes too so you could say they've had this same tec longer than we have.

The point between thumb and first finger about half way between the web and the place the thumb joint near the wrist is what you massage for many things including headache. The ear in acupuncture can affect any part of the body depending on which part is needled or rubbed.

What I like about this is not only that it works but also because its non invasive, cheap and easy. No doctor visits, no surgery, no drugs to take. The tens unit can be used for other things too and once you've got that and the clips you are all set.

Hopefully we will hear back from songsiren, perhaps you too Mary Sue and maybe others after they try it. BTW, I talked with a friend of mine recently whose bp and pulse numbers are even lower than mine but its natural with her. I think she said 85/55 and sometimes diastolic as low as 49 also low pulse of around 75. She asked if my pulse at 85 was high but its not. I used to have numbers as high as 112 at rest.

For less than the cost of one visit to the doc you can lower your bp. Then maybe you won't need to visit the doc, could that be why practically none of them have heard of it or recommend it?
    Helpful MarySue155 Rated helpful
    Likes songsiren liked this post

For me helped me a lot exposure to the nature and outdoor activities.Idk how will work for others but in my case this helped a lot.
    I'm glad that I'm seeing that there are some other alternative ways for this.I did not even hear about them.
    Likes Gullible liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.