Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sleep inducing aide

1. CBD or Melatonin I guess, I've heard Valerian but not sure how good it is, smells terrible imo.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Sleep inducing aide
  3. Not trying to shill for them, but Swanson's Sleep Essentials is a really good product at an economical price. It's a high quality (IMO) mix of herbs like valerian and hops with melatonin, taurine and GABA mixed in. (I know there's some debate on whether or not free-form GABA can cross the blood-brain barrier, but this product really helps me to sleep anyway.)
    Helpful djrick Rated helpful

4. the best sleep i get is when i take phenibut that day. i never have trouble falling asleep, and am likely to sleep 7-8 hours straight without waking up, where as when i don't take it i normally wake up a few times during the night. you're not supposed to take it more than 2 times a week though

5. Sleep inducing aide
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234