Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Sleep inducing aide

1. CBD or Melatonin I guess, I've heard Valerian but not sure how good it is, smells terrible imo.
    Likes peppergirl liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Not trying to shill for them, but Swanson's Sleep Essentials is a really good product at an economical price. It's a high quality (IMO) mix of herbs like valerian and hops with melatonin, taurine and GABA mixed in. (I know there's some debate on whether or not free-form GABA can cross the blood-brain barrier, but this product really helps me to sleep anyway.)
    Helpful djrick Rated helpful

4. the best sleep i get is when i take phenibut that day. i never have trouble falling asleep, and am likely to sleep 7-8 hours straight without waking up, where as when i don't take it i normally wake up a few times during the night. you're not supposed to take it more than 2 times a week though

5. A good sleep night that I have found is mountain tea, Valerian, chamomile and one bendri 25mg to
    As night cap

Regards Blueboy

6. Sleep inducing aide
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4