Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone tried CBD and experience extreme tiredness?

katie58 has a spectacular aura aboutkatie58 has a spectacular aura aboutkatie58 has a spectacular aura aboutkatie58 has a spectacular aura aboutkatie58 has a spectacular aura aboutkatie58 has a spectacular aura about

How does cbd actually do for chronic pain? Want to try it out for this.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Anyone tried CBD and experience extreme tiredness?
  3. Quote Originally Posted by katie58 View Post
    Like any substance, it really depends on the person... and likely the type of pain. It helps me with menstraul cramps and some types of back pain, but did not do as well for my shoulders or knees. But someone else I know does take it for knee pain.

But at least it's a lot safer to try than many substances.
    Helpful rascali Rated helpful

4. Quote Originally Posted by katie58 View Post
    i found that it did nothing. i have since read that thc enhances the pain relief, and both together reduce pain and help your pain meds work better. high cbd strains are popular for this reason. however, plenty of people swear by cbd, so i do think it depends on body chemistry.

rascali is offline Banned Reason: Hostile attitude to other members
    rascali will become famous soon enoughrascali will become famous soon enough

Well, in my case I find it to be a very powerful anti-inflammatory that has similar effects as steroids. I also find it to be somewhat stimulating mentally, almost tea-like so that I limit late use to avoid spoiling sleep. It really is a life-saver for me as I used to be laid up for weeks at a time and not once since getting licensed.

I used it on my dog for a massive tumor that was in his front armpit approaching his ribs. It wasn't cancer but it was inoperable. It grew rapidly and I was advised to put him to sleep but he had so much life in him. Once I started the Cbd, it stunted the growth for over a year and gave him 2 more years of quality life before the mass took over his breathing. I ran out two months before he died and didn't have the money for it for a couple weeks and it was then it grew so fast that it went out of control. I always wondered if I hadn't run out, if he would've been here longer. He lived to a ripe old age of 16 and I really believe if I didn't use the Cbd, we would have had to put him down before his 13th birthday.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I wanted to mention that I had done research and Cbd oil is legal in all 50 states and does not show up on drug tests. My vendor said it would be very rare if there would be THC in it but if we're adulterated, it probably would be diluted with a different type of oil not THC. They are 2 different things completely
    Likes Heinz liked this post
    Be kind, everyone is fighting their own battles

7. It might have a small amount of THC in it but not enough for the test to say Positive for MJ. I used to maintain many Instruments at Hostipals (Lab instruments) 20 years. The way these tests work is the might detect MG but it has to be at a certain level or higher for the the End result of Pass or fail. The high end instruments will even give you a numerical value so you can see in detail. Sort of like your Fuel Level Indicator in your car. You have to have be down to a 1/8th of the tank for the "FUEL LEVEL LOW LAMP" to flash. The Doc does not look at the #s but at the Pass or Fail Flashing light> The reason they have a SET amount or more = failing is to give more creibility to the test. If you fail the Test you were DEFINATELY taking THC. No GREY area.

8. the legal cbd oil comes from the hemp plant, not the mj. so i don't think it would have any more than a negligible amount of thc. it has to under 3% to be legal.

9. However, if you're in certain states, you can buy tinctures/ oils that have a small amount of THC in them, but it will say so on the bottle and it's because you want it in there. I have some that has some THC and some that has St. John's Wort.
    Likes rascali liked this post

rascali is offline Banned Reason: Hostile attitude to other members
    rascali will become famous soon enoughrascali will become famous soon enough

Bkittie is right, and in fact most of the "natural" extracts have a fair percentage of THC. To some degree they balance one another and for chronic pain I prefer a mixture. The THC affects your perception of time and concentration so that instead of being locked into the continuous pain you forget or lose track and are able to reset on different levels, small vacations so to speak.

katie58 has a spectacular aura aboutkatie58 has a spectacular aura aboutkatie58 has a spectacular aura aboutkatie58 has a spectacular aura aboutkatie58 has a spectacular aura aboutkatie58 has a spectacular aura about

Good to know it won't show up on a drug test!

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Hemp IS marijuana, just a low thc variety. Hemp is often used to make rope, the legality is still being worked out but you can buy hemp seeds, hemp oil or cbd legally. I found 30 to 40 mg cbd helps me with my insomnia. I don't actually feel knocked out or all that sleepy on it, but it seems to help. It stops inflammation which can be a problem and is considered a miracle drug by many. I found it cheap like $38 delivered for a whole gram solid. I then went back and bought more at a discount. It helps with sleep and keeps away nasty diseases, good deal even if you have to pay a high price to buy it. With the solid form you can dissolve it in oil or alcohol if you want a tincture. Or vaporize it and inhale it with a vaporizer.

It has to be heated to have an effect, just eating the pure form that was not cooked will not do anything. This may explain why some people get nothing from it. It needs to be decarboxylated same as thc does. People cook with it, smoke it with other things, perhaps tobacco (ugh) or vaporize.

13. yea, it's definitely sedating more often than not, but i've taken cbd that isn't. dutch natural healing has a product called "cbd active" that isn't sedating at all, and there are some cbd strains of flower that are on the sativa side, such as AC/DC which you can find at tweedlefarms

Morals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by katie58 View Post
    Good to know it won't show up on a drug test!
    Many CBD products do have very low concentrations of THC. The legal threshold in most states is 0.3%. This is enough to produce a positive test result for THC/marijuana if taken daily. If you are prone to drug testing by urinalysis, hair strand testing, or blood tests, you should be sticking to products that are made from CBD isolate and contain 0.0% THC.

The CBD forum on Reddit is full of stories of people who are shocked their legal CBD products caused them to fail a drug test.

One love.

15. Anyone tried CBD and experience extreme tiredness?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12