NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 396 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Got tendon problems, carpal, lower back etc? Possible cure

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute

Default Got tendon problems, carpal, lower back etc? Possible cure

I found something that I find amazing. I investigate many things, spend money and usually get little or no benefit. But every now and then a winner comes along. This is one such winner. I have just started using it but results are so good and others have said the same thing that I decided to share now.

The compound is called bpc 157, its a peptide which consists of 15 amino acids strung together. Here is a link with a quote

https://examine.com/supplements/BPC-157/

BPC-157 has been shown to benefit ulcers in the stomach, intestinal damage such as fistulas and inflammatory disorders, bone and joint healing and growth rates, and organ damage. It also has some influences on the brain. Researchers have observed marked protective effects when BPC-157 is administered to rats alongside a research toxin or damaging surgical procedure.

I bought some because I heard it was great for tendon problems. I got some, used doses of about 250 mcg (thats micrograms) per day orally. You don't need to inject it though it can be injected near the area of damage for more effect. From what I read I figured I would try it for 2 weeks then evaluate it for 2 weeks and perhaps another course of treatment.

I have had wrist pain for over a year, got a brace for it and had to switch hands using the mouse, it was that bad. Might be carpal tunnel, not sure. Also have lower back pain from wrenching it many years ago. flares up now and then. The next day after taking the first dose of bpc 157 my wrist felt much better, my back quit aching and my tennis elbow, which also bothered me seemed better.

I thought at first it might be placebo or a big coincidence. After nearly a week the improvement remains and I'm sold. Not sure if it fixed my digestion but everything has been going smoothly since then, if you get my drift. It did not do anything for my arthritis, maybe after a while it will improve but from what I hear it doesn't do much for that, mostly for soft tissue and connective tissue.

Since this is not the senior section I hesitate to name the vendor. You can do a search and find about 50 who will sell to you. Its legal and no script needed. I paid some $42 for 2 x 5mg vials, bought 2 and got 2 free plus 35% off. Not bad considering it works great.

The vials are sterile, I injected one with 3ml sterile water I had, then with an insulin syringe I took out what I wanted. Each .02 ml mark on the syringe was about 25 mcg of bpc so I use 7 and that gives about 225 or 250 mcg. This way its kept sterile and if I decide to inject later it will be ok. Only subQ if I do of course. I just squirt it into my mouth at night

I happened to have the syringes around from when I was experimenting with peptides that you can't use orally but I don't like being a pin cushion. If you don't want to mess with syringes just get a small graduated pipette that can measure out small amounts. You can tear open the top of the vial, put water in, add it to more water so that you only need perhaps less than a ml for your dose. I would keep it in the fridge, my spare vials I keep in the freezer.

I would have paid thousands to have wrist and back fixed up, let alone improvement on elbow thrown in plus whatever else its doing. I've used so far less than $10 worth and it seemed to fix things after the first day. I intend to do the whole 2 weeks to see if there is any further benefit then wait 2 weeks to see if problems return.
    Last edited by Gullible; 04-22-2017 at 05:08 PM. Reason: can't spell

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    I've been using it now for about 2 weeks and it still seems to work. I can't say I feel a lot better or much different since the first dose. I just kept using it thinking it would do something more. It may be consolidating the healing process

I was really puzzled over the fact that the very next day my symptoms seemed to go away or mostly go away. I have had carpal tunnel symptoms in my wrist, it kept getting worse. The next day after using bpc 157, no discomfort. I'm thinking maybe it caused the tendons to reduce inflammation and or perhaps the tunnel got wider? Another possibility is that it caused the tendons to be smoother so there was not the roughness when they moved. It may be a combination of factors.

My lower back discomfort which I've had for decades, has not flared up. Normally there are days when I feel a sharp ache (not supposed to say pain, lol) when I've bent over at the waist too many times. So far nothing, no more than a very slight twinge in that area, not even true discomfort. As I sit here typing I feel nothing there at all.

My elbow was/is another area I've had tendon problems. There too I still feel an occasional twinge but nothing like before when I would overuse it a bit too much and it would ache for days. I plan to keep using it every day until I've used up the first vial then lay off for a couple weeks to see if problems return.

Its the closest thing to a miracle I think I've tried. Most stuff takes a long long time to work if it ever does. Except for junk like benzos, z drugs, etc that are known to work fast and fade out fast. If you have any tendon problems I highly recommend this peptide. You will need a syringe to put water into the vial unless you open up the top then you can pour some in and pour it into a pill bottle or something with water to dilute it. Then use an eye dropper to measure out your dose

The next thing I plan to try is mk 677 also known as ibutamoren which stimulates the secretion of growth hormone. It is supposed to have many wonderful benefits like losing fat, gaining muscle, and its supposed to improve sleep, make your skin better, bones denser, etc. I found some cheap on ebay. I think I'll try it tomorrow, I wanted to wait so I could study the effects of bpc 157 first without confusing it with the mk 677

BPC 157 is the real deal!
    Helpful djrick, wintermute, amy43 Rated helpful

amy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura about

@Gullible, I feel for you having to go through so much pain and am in constant pain with my hands, now going up to my arms, stomach pain from IBS, bad headaches which turn into migraines, but the headpain is always there and the migraines seem to be getting worse and more frequent. I am saying this to relate that I understand suffering and now have an illness which I cannot take medication for and will only get worse which could lead to a lot of nasties and possibly cancer, so am scared and stuck as the medication causes me severe pain and there is no other medication available. So I admire your fighting spirit and have lower back pain and hands and wrists are always painful and swollen. So I am pleased that your discovery seems to be working for you and hope that you get the pain free health you deserve and are rewarded for all of your hard work and searching. I am interested in how you get on and things develop and thank you for sharing such a well thought out detailed helpful post. Wishing you the best.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.