Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corydalis for pain, sleep and health

medi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud of

My order of the 250g 100% Pure Natural Corydalis is on it's way from eBay, I have received my Valerian root capsules which had mixed reviews, They didn't have that pongy smell that good valerian has so I bought some in supplement store in town and they are great. I also bought a small bottle of Lean from Amazon, it was quite cheap and it comes exactly as seen in the below pic if anyone is interested. I just got the bottle of Lean today and haven't tried it yet.

s-l1600.jpg
    Helpful heliarc Rated helpful
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    I want to share my experience with L-thp.
    Everyone's body is different and reacts differently.
    I ordered this in crystal form. I have dosed myself three different times with the recommended dose.
    About 30 to 45 minutes later after dosing, I felt VERY depressed. It was weird.... my body felt heavy....a little sedated but my thought process was extremely depressing.....every thing was so intestified...and not in a good way. It was repeated each time I dosed.
    I know this is a supplement that I will NOT use again. And I would recommend that anyone trying it would do it on a day when they are not expected to drive, go to work etc.
    Just my experience.
    Helpful blueroan17, heliarc Rated helpful

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Everyone is different. A few get no pain relief from opiates. Some have bad reactions to most any given drug or herb. Its interesting that you had a strong effect, some feel very little and have to take more. Some people feel depressed on benzos since the down feeling is interpreted as low mood.

Don't throw it away save it for a friend or relative who has aches or trouble sleeping. They will thank you.
    Likes heliarc liked this post

blueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud of

Really appreciate the detailed reviews; it's very helpful to get multiple sides of the corydalis story, in order to be prepared for its varied outcomes. With any luck, I'll soon be able to contribute my own POV!
    Helpful NB12345 Rated helpful
    Like a Bolt from the Blue!

I am going to have to give it a try I am a severe Insomniac....
    Helpful NB12345 Rated helpful

7. Corydalis for pain, sleep and health
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12