NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 346 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Rhodiola Rosea for stress

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute

Default Rhodiola Rosea for stress

This is a great herb. I got the 10-1 extract 500 mg caps. Its not a tranquilizer, not similar in effects to a benzo. Its called an adaptogen meaning it helps you deal with what is going on. When I have one of those days where everything goes on at once while I'm trying to do something, that is a good time for it.

When you get that stressed feeling and are tempted to lash out at the next person who bothers you, just pop a cap. I was already stressed this morning from the day before so I took one and felt better. By late afternoon the crazy stuff had gotten to me again so I took another. Now I'm more calm, not zonked but better
    Helpful djrick, C&T, snowy Rated helpful
    Likes Itzjustme, CrayonBox liked this post

djrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond repute
    djrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond repute
    @Itzjustme got a thread going on this great herb several years ago. @windowpane posted some positive research and what to look for in selecting a brand.

I decided on Life Extensions brand and always have some on hand.

Great thread topic - it has been awhile since this has been discussed. Another great benefit of this forum.

Best.
    Helpful Gullible, C&T, Itzjustme, eggplants, snowy Rated helpful
    "All cruelty springs from weakness." --Seneca (4 BC - AD 65)

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    It figures it must have been discussed before but if you go to an old thread you get a stern warning that it better be VERY important to post since its been x number of days. Its good to get a reminder so those who thought they would look into it but forgot will get their memory jogged.

I was told about this some time back myself, I think I got some and it was so so. I'm glad you found a good brand. What I have now is by absorb health which seems like a good company and the stuff works. It won't make you sleepy I don't think but its good for when taking a deep breath and letting go is just not enough.

Like when you are trying to call someone and constantly get texts, or trying to do anything and its the phone, email, knock on door, etc. Its like they know you are busy and decide to strike.

4. Thanks for the information, I will have to check this out.
    Likes snowy liked this post

5. I've been interested in trying rhodiola but it's kind of confusing because you've got the rosavins or the salidroside (sometimes both)
    I'll search for that old thread and maybe I'll gain some insight and give it a try!
    Likes snowy liked this post

CrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Gullible View Post
    This is a great herb. I got the 10-1 extract 500 mg caps. Its not a tranquilizer, not similar in effects to a benzo. Its called an adaptogen meaning it helps you deal with what is going on. When I have one of those days where everything goes on at once while I'm trying to do something, that is a good time for it.

When you get that stressed feeling and are tempted to lash out at the next person who bothers you, just pop a cap. I was already stressed this morning from the day before so I took one and felt better. By late afternoon the crazy stuff had gotten to me again so I took another. Now I'm more calm, not zonked but better
    This sounds like I what I need for my kratom tolerance breaks. I’m impatient to begin with and when u add in a tolerance break I get all crazy sometimes.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.