Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CBD Oil

1. It's one of the hardest things to go through, losing a pet.
    My dog is 9 and when she goes it is not going to be a happy day/week/month/year. However...my mom (late 70s) lost her 15 yo dog after Xmas and we found her a new one about 2 weeks later. The cure for lost pets is more pets. I plan on overlapping here pretty soon.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    I just read a study about CBD that I found interesting. For anxiety, patients found relief with 300mg. If you ever bought this stuff, it is expensive. I use CBDDistillery full spectrum gels. Each is 30mg CBD. So according to this study, I need to take 10 pills! My bottle has 60 pills for $100. I also read that the placebo effect is real. I plan on doing some personal studies over the next few weeks maybe combining with gabapentin.

Withnail is a jewel in the roughWithnail is a jewel in the roughWithnail is a jewel in the roughWithnail is a jewel in the roughWithnail is a jewel in the roughWithnail is a jewel in the roughWithnail is a jewel in the roughWithnail is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,

I recently tried CBD vaping oil for generalised anxiety disorder, here are my thoughts after about a couple of months of "every other day use"

To begin with I bought a 10ml bottle of 200mg/ml and was quite disappointed with it to be honest, I didn't feel any relief at all.
    Next I tried a 10ml bottle of 300mg/ml and again, felt pretty much nothing.
    I have read about the placebo effect but figured I'd try the 500mg/ml as a last resort. To my dismay I just didn't feel it doing anything at all for me.

Now maybe it's just me, as on several forums I have read about great results from CBD oil, but many times I have read that "some people" only notice relief at the much higher strengths, like 1500mg/ml.
    Bearing in mind that this stuff is Very expensive, I decided it wasn't for me.

Again, this is only my own opinion and personal view on CBD (I really wish it had worked for me)
    But everyone is different, everyone will have a different tolerance and maybe I just cave no cannaibidol receptors in my brain lol.
    Wishing you all the very best.
    Last edited by Withnail; 5 Days Ago at 12:17 PM.

In my experience with CBD oils and topicals, the quality is everything. The stuff you can get at a gas station, vape store, or whatever random vendor are cheaper and have no real effect. If I take my time and find a reputable company to buy from, I experience pain relief. They are more expensive but, try to look for full flower presses. I've had better luck with low THC strains of flower than pressed from hemp for instance. I have cluster migraines, nerve and muscle pains-- all of which I experience about 70% reduction of pain with my strongest CBD oil/tincture ingested sublingual. The strongest most expensive one I have tried is also the best. I have spoken to the grower on the phone and know the formulators so I don't worry about the quality or what is actually in it.

CBD has no noticeable impact on my anxiety. For me there isn't a non-pharma solution to anxiety but I can mitigate it with some woo-woo but surprisingly effective brain trickery: aromatherapy, breathing exercises, randomized binaural beats, this very relaxing 10 hr song that I literally found by googling "most relaxing song"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcAVejslrU
    Likes Withnail liked this post

tommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant future

I get pretty envious reading how you get such easy and legal access to Mm oils and such,it costs a fortune here where its def not legal,oil helps me massivley but cant afford it regularly,i make sure i use the least i can to still get it to help.
    Drs in the UK have now been legally able to write a prescription for cbd oil for quite sometime,in all that time not one person has had a prescription written for cbd oil or similar,my gp refuses as well,she knows what i am going through but thinks talking will cure pain and nausea,guess what doc?it doesnt,buy as much oil as you can before the shitstem changes its mind and goes back to illegal.
    Likes jakemoe liked this post

unkn0wnkl0ne will become famous soon enoughunkn0wnkl0ne will become famous soon enoughunkn0wnkl0ne will become famous soon enough

There is very few options to make it any cheaper really and its just because the market took off, as it further develops it will get cheaper. But for the time being the only cheap option I have found is to purchase a isolate from somewhere like bluebird or somewhere that 3rd party tests their products.
    Also 300 mg's will have out knocked out for HOURS! even a dose as small as 20 mgs will make you tired. So recommended dosage is quite variable, most of the data is based on EPIDOLEX research which is just the governments attempt to corner the cbd market. anyways look around and to make a solution u can use something like olive oil or pg. Theres a calculator if u need help with the math just search google.
    ps they also have a Disabled and Low-Income program that give you products nearly at cost.
    So with bluebird I pay less than half of what anyone else anywhere on the web or in a physical location charges and I can read the test results which are often 99.5 and above.
    Just a bit of info for the uninformed

8. CBD Oil
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123