Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CBD Oil

1. CBD always makes me feel sleepy, but definitely calmer. I like to take it just before work, but it usually wears off after a few hours. I’m looking to try some low THC CBD soon, but obviously I wouldn’t be able to take that before work.
    Likes peppergirl liked this post

2. The key to CBD oil in my opinion includes several factors. You need a full spectrum CBD Oil / vape...etc with a wide array of terepenes and cannabinoids. Also, it needs to contain some THC although below the legal limit of 0.3% THC. This complicates finding the right brand. Isolates will provide you with some relief butt full spectrum version such as Nu Leaf Naturals will provide more. In fact, I wish it were easier to find the right brand and ratio of CBD to THC. I have yet to find a review based on this type of comparison. These are key elements. They create what is called the entourage effect and it is real and extremely effective and powerful.

https://www.alpha-cat.org/resources/...bd-thc-ratios/

https://www.foriawellness.com/blogs/...ffect-benefits
    Helpful peppergirl, Roz Rated helpful

Just came back from a break and plan on doing a personal experiment. I ordered full spectrum from CBD distillery (expensive) and will try taking it 20mg twice a day and see how it affects my depression. I am going to give it the full 30 days and just see. Although super expensive, if it works, wow! Will report as I go.

4. I've used CBD distillery, Green Roads (Excellent but expensive), Lazarus Naturals, Pure Kana, Charlotte's Web (Way Overpriced IMO), Elixinol, Premium Jane, and one of personal favorites Nuleaf Naturals due to the THC content and wide array of cannabinoids using the CO2 cold extraction process. I am sure I have tried a few more but these come to mind. I really like Green Roads but it is expensive and Nuleaf Naturals because it is very potent and somewhat reasonable for a high end CBD oil. None the less, I am still looking for a stronger CBD oil with Certificates of Authenticity and lab results.
    Helpful djrick Rated helpful
    Likes peppergirl, luvn2dance liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Figuretheworld45 View Post
    I've used CBD distillery, Green Roads (Excellent but expensive), Lazarus Naturals, Pure Kana, Charlotte's Web (Way Overpriced IMO), Elixinol, Premium Jane, and one of personal favorites Nuleaf Naturals due to the THC content and wide array of cannabinoids using the CO2 cold extraction process. I am sure I have tried a few more but these come to mind. I really like Green Roads but it is expensive and Nuleaf Naturals because it is very potent and somewhat reasonable for a high end CBD oil. None the less, I am still looking for a stronger CBD oil with Certificates of Authenticity and lab results.
    Bluebird Botanicals makes a good oil, 3rd party lab tested. Their concentrated extracts are good ans strong (1,500mg/oz) and they have a first time buyers code good for I think 20% off. Can't remember what it is, but I believe it shows up on their site.

6. I tried some CBD oil from Medterra, but unfortunately, I really didn’t notice much of anything. I was really hoping for at least some minor effects. Maybe I’ll try another kind sometime.

7. To the OP, as for the slightly off-topic question, I 100% was able to quit smoking by vaping, without even having that as an immediate intention. They had raised the taxes on cigarettes significantly, and it made me mad. I got a really cheap e-cigarette just to maybe supplement and save a little money. I don’t think I would have ever been able to quit smoking if I hadn’t started vaping. Maybe I was lucky, but from the second I tried vaping, there was something about it I liked more than smoking, and I had smoked for a very long time. For about the first couple of months, I smoked about 2 cigarettes a day, and I haven’t had one since then. That was 10 years ago. I was a pretty big fan of vaping for about a year or a year and a half, and I just basically quit vaping with absolutely no trouble whatsoever. I had some sinus infections and things like that and just decided I needed to quit vaping. I do still use some nicotine lozenges, though.

8. @Bearscreek Good job on the way you quit smoking. Vaping has helped a lot of others to quit when everything else failed.
    congrates8596_original (2016_11_27 04_33_29 UTC).jpg
    Helpful Gullible Rated helpful
    Likes Bearscreek liked this post

9. @peppergirl I know... and I really wasn’t necessarily trying to quit smoking.

10. i am doing my best trying to not sound so negative here----------------it could be i have always NEVER liked pot---only did it because others did--------it was crap for pain and that CBD stuff is nothing but money draw----it seems to me everything that is happening now concerning pot is all that happend when "Big Tobaccco" convinced the world how smoking cigs is good for you---------plus the smell-----nasty--- skunk smell-----listen i like getting stoned sometimes but pot only makes me feel weird--and just wish people would not push it as the answer to the world when we know its all about the money and LSD which i can eat like candy and be ok--others can NOT----hey u like it---i still love you ---------just realize we all dont and its not because we are "not cool"

11. CBD is only effective if you get the right brands. Not every brand works for everyone.

NuLeaf and 4 Corners are the best full spectrum brands Ive found so far for me.

Green Roads seems to be a good isolate for me.

I definately notice a difference but only with specific brands. Usually ones that have THC in them work best for me.

I also prefer glycerin based CBD.

https://4cornerscannabis.com/.

luvn2dance will become famous soon enoughluvn2dance will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Figuretheworld45 View Post
    I've used CBD distillery, Green Roads (Excellent but expensive), Lazarus Naturals, Pure Kana, Charlotte's Web (Way Overpriced IMO), Elixinol, Premium Jane, and one of personal favorites Nuleaf Naturals due to the THC content and wide array of cannabinoids using the CO2 cold extraction process. I am sure I have tried a few more but these come to mind. I really like Green Roads but it is expensive and Nuleaf Naturals because it is very potent and somewhat reasonable for a high end CBD oil. None the less, I am still looking for a stronger CBD oil with Certificates of Authenticity and lab results.
    I feel like Lazarus Naturals is one of the best "bang for the buck" online distributors. They offer some great discounts if you qualify as well. It seems like every corner shop has CBD these days in my area, but they tend to be really expensive compared to the online options.

13. This is slightly off topic but I need some advice right now. I went out and got a couple of nice sirloins for dinner tonight and I wanted to marinade them for a few hours before I cooked them. I only noticed afterwards that I mixed up my oils and used CBD oil in the marinade instead of olive oil like I intended. Will this affect the taste? Do I need to go back and start again? I'm counting on you people,the steaks are high.

MarySue

Likes petenyc liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234