Thread: CBD- God's cure all right after apple cider vinegar, umm yeah well strike that...

GringoStarr will become famous soon enoughGringoStarr will become famous soon enough

Unhappy CBD- God's cure all right after apple cider vinegar, umm yeah well strike that...

So I certainly hope and don't dismiss CBD's uses and benefits- quite possibly more so for our beloved friends (doggies, etc.).

Pile on but I am sorry- I have just not ever had any luck with any CBD products for serious issues. I certainly would not dismiss usage for things I do not deal with like seizures. Charlotte's Web and so forth certainly seem to have proven their mettle.

I just wish that I have a dollar for every time pushes a different CBD product on me swearing "well you just haven't tried the right one" approach. Let's just say there's a store every block or 2 where I typically reside.

Please don't let me deflate anyone's belief that it is working for one's self. If anything you do/take that is not harmful to you gets you through the night- run with it.

Perhaps for minor inflammation and aches? Never had luck for serious pain and relative issues. I've had the nearly THC freshly produced locally to medical. The real thing- sort of for pain but to me it's more of a mind alteration on how you process pain. Just my take and I've don't most of the popular and plenty odd strains, too.

I do think it is decent for nausea and some other minor applications. I really think the topical application is well overplayed in human use and even as a serious sleep aid as I hear people like to claim (CBD no THC).

I would be interested in what others have found it useful for.
    I've tried it for pain, inflammation, sleep, migraines, all other headaches, anxiety, neuropathic pain.

I tried the CBD on my dog but she ended up having cancer and it was pointless (I had to give her my meds). YMMV especially perhaps on doggies that cannot really speak in our native tongue.

BTW- can someone fix the atrocious wording I used in the thread? The "All" needs to go.
    Last edited by GringoStarr; 03-31-2020 at 05:52 PM. Reason: piss poor penmanship
    Helpful jakemoe Rated helpful

A couple years ago, I tried several CBD oils and never really noticed anything either. I bought the THC free type. Then once my daughter had some that she said was awesome and I took almost a full dropper full. I got completely stoned and didn't feel much pain. I took it before she told me it came from a dispensary. But soon after I had the best nap ever and woke up feeling refreshed. I can't do that anymore because we get random drug tests
    Likes pinkflower, GringoStarr liked this post

Doc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud of

Hell, I've almost written this exact post before.
    I’ve even gone across state lines to the real dispensaries to get the true farm to table fresh varieties, or strains. In fact my wife just conned me into buying two new strains that supposedly helped another RN co-worker of hers with similar symptoms like mine.(Debilitating back pain from neck to bum, nerve pain from low back to foot etc).
    I’ll give it 2-3 months just like I always do until I run out of the new supply we just got conned into buying, and my guess is for the 23rd time, it won’t do squat for my symptoms.
    If it does,,, I’ll be the 1st to come back to this thread and beg for forgiveness from the CBD community.

** To those here who it works wonders for, I know you’re out there, and I feel cheated you have such a readily supply of Meds for your ailments. And yes, I’m trying full spectrum, some with low T*C and some straight CBD, (which puts me at risk too if I were to get a random test, but my PMD hasn’t tested me in close to 2 years now so I’m taking a chance on it, for the wife). And truthfully I’d love nothing more to get off the meds.. but if history tells me anything, yeah I don’t expect much to come of it.
    Helpful Sapper_Toby Rated helpful
    Likes jakemoe, pinkflower, GringoStarr, N/A liked this post

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    I've found that full spectrum works best, the kind with both cbd and thc in it. But then you might fail a test
    Likes GringoStarr liked this post

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    As a past CBD booster, I have to say in the beginning I had a dispensary brand lotion. It worked for me (lumbar), my dad (neuropathy), and my brother-in-law (also neuropathy) . No formulations after that worked as well. So, I lost 90 lb's and feel great. YMMV.

THC on the other hand DOES work, albeit in a rather round about fashion.

They are both anti-inflamatories. So I accord them that much benefit.

Fwiw, I even made high strength CBD alcohol tinctures.
    Helpful Doc Rogue Rated helpful
    Likes GringoStarr liked this post
    BLUEWAVE2020! Pray for the Dunning-Kruger cult party, they're gonna need it.

GringoStarr will become famous soon enoughGringoStarr will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Gullible View Post
    I've found that full spectrum works best, the kind with both cbd and thc in it. But then you might fail a test
    Very true- a good lab catches VERY low %

If anyone is benefiting from CBD, with trace THC in it, and you are subject to testing, just keep some with you. If you are about to get tested, produce the bottle, vial, container, etc. and show it while they are doing the paperwork. If you have a positive, but it is listed on the application, you won’t have a problem. This does not work if you are using the real thing, as in full blown THC content. The high tech gas chromatography tests will show levels that would conform with CBD, with small amounts, but the real thing will show up as the real thing. The level in your system, and the metabolites, will be way higher from using the real thing, as opposed to trace amounts from CBD.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

In my experience, CBD alone does nothing but make me pass out with a wicked headache the next day.

9. I find the strains with a combination of cbd and thc work best.

Cannatonic, canna-tsu, Harlequin?, are my favorites for pain.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.