Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Fake Xanax - still a problem?

1. Sorry for the late reply - came from an IOP

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Welcome to 2019 guys and its a HUGE problem. While you can find pressed xanax with legit ingredients odds are you are not so do your research! People are out there dedicate their time to testing pills and posting the results. This website is a good place to start: ecstasydata o r g/ Type xanax into the search bar and be amazed by what people put in them! This one here is tylenol ecstasydata o r g/view.php?id=6662 which is lucky because it won't kill you this one might ecstasydata o r g/view.php?id=6088 or maybe it will give you one hell of a seizure and leave you paralyzed. Carfentanil, is the type that is circulating in the US. Please be careful. I hope the mods will leave this post because it is recently blown up and its terrifying.
    Helpful seashells, AmandaG Rated helpful
    Likes Mikedan, Blues liked this post

Mikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by chuchu View Post
    Welcome to 2019 guys and its a HUGE problem. While you can find pressed xanax with legit ingredients odds are you are not so do your research! People are out there dedicate their time to testing pills and posting the results. This website is a good place to start: ecstasydata o r g/ Type xanax into the search bar and be amazed by what people put in them! This one here is tylenol ecstasydata o r g/view.php?id=6662 which is lucky because it won't kill you this one might ecstasydata o r g/view.php?id=6088 or maybe it will give you one hell of a seizure and leave you paralyzed. Carfentanil, is the type that is circulating in the US. Please be careful. I hope the mods will leave this post because it is recently blown up and its terrifying.
    Hi chuchu I agree with you. No doubt they are selling more fakes when you order Xanax. I believe 90 % of Xanax being sold online right now if fake. If you have a person / vendor sending you the real thing you are very lucky. I read that about 6 months ago that actually believe the Xanax they are purchasing are real. Even when I get my bars , I’m not 100% sure if they are real. I do get tired but that doesn’t mean it’s real. I believe the 1mg Xanax in blisters are the real deal. That’s why the 1mg Xanax are so popular. I’m at the point where I’m ordering 1mg footballs cause they are the real deal. The bars are just risky in my opinion. Good luck to all.
    Helpful chuchu Rated helpful

Most of it is... more likely to flualp or etizolam. But no seller is gonna come out and tell you that. I test my pills but Ive been taking them for a decade I know if its xanax, klonopin, or valium. Very familar with those guys. People are getting sick of this and are getting together and testing pills bought online and posting result on the darknet which is pretty awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

If I order online I have trusted sources and if Im venturing somewhere new I will buy rivotril because if they are only selling benzos and things like that they are not going to waste their time making a press for a cheap pill. MOST OF THE TIME
    Likes sillypuppiez liked this post

sillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to behold

Hey all,

It's very scary! What has always killed me is most benzos are relatively cheep so going thru all the trouble to fake them seems pretty crazy for a legit vendor!

I know most of you get xans or clonaz but just curious if anyone has a recommended diaz vendor? (Feel free to PM) I feel like I'm having a terrible time trying to find a reliable vendor for this... I even tried etiz because of it worked for the most part almost identical ends to diaz therapeutically, but now even having trouble finding that, stateside anyways...

Im glad people are testing, it's nice when the bad scam vendors get outed! So stupid & dangerous to play w/people's lives like that!

Stay super safe everyone!
    SP
    Likes BrownTrout, AmandaG liked this post

Mikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of light

No doubt in my mind the bars that are going around today are fake. That’s why your best thing to do is order 1mg footballs in blisters. At least you know what your getting is real. Anyone on this thread that can get real bars just think they are real , it they are paying big bucks if they are the real deal. In my opinion.
    Likes BrownTrout liked this post

8. Since people have been able to buy pill presses on eBay, there is just so many fake Xanax now. Here in the U.K. where Xanax isn’t even prescribed, the streets are awash with them

Dobre
    Rom
    Likes BrownTrout liked this post

BrownTrout will become famous soon enoughBrownTrout will become famous soon enoughBrownTrout will become famous soon enough

Fake bars are a BIG issue here in the NE USA and for some people it's really hard to tell them apart. My friend sees a doctor once every 2 weeks for suboxone and he sometimes gets drug tested. He failed his test for Morphine.
    Buying meds on the street is now dangerous, we all must have a good source.
    Likes Romanov, Mikedan, AmandaG liked this post

I take my Cloanazepham everyday and get tested biweekly and i receive 7 carries a week. So they know I’m taking Cloanazepham already so I can sleep at night. Benzodiazepines were not my problem, it was those dam pain killers. Looking for them when my doctor gave me 110 a month , they would last me just over half a month. I never thought Methadone would take the withdrawal feeling away but dam , it worked amazing. Took the withdrawal away until the next day. The only thing you miss is the feeling you got from the pain killer. When people say they get high on Methadone i will never understand that cause it takes that feeling away. Unless your taking 200 mg then maybe you will feel a little high but most people don’t need that much. I only did it to get off the PK and it worked like a charm. I have obviously taken my Cloanazepham witch will test test postitive. I also take Xanax and they never said anything to me about it so i guess a benzo is tested just like any other benzodiazepines. I don’t even know what a bar tastes like anymore cause all the fakes being sold. I know more fakes are being sold then legit ones. If you take 1mg in blisters , at least you know your getting the real deal. In my opinion.

AmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really nice

My last IOP in Africa (Doc) went under last December I think it was and I was getting little round purple pills which worked great for me. I only take about a 1/4 of the pill at night to help me sleep. An order of 100 count lasted me about 7 months LOL, just ran out. Not sure if they were "real" xans but I fall asleep sooooo much better with them.

I have an extensive sexual assault history spanning decades and ever since I was a kid I just lay awake and cannot sleep. Those purple pills were a god send. Wish I could find more as well. If I come across anything I'll let the forum know. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by sillypuppiez View Post
    Hey all,

It's very scary! What has always killed me is most benzos are relatively cheep so going thru all the trouble to fake them seems pretty crazy for a legit vendor!

I know most of you get xans or clonaz but just curious if anyone has a recommended diaz vendor? (Feel free to PM) I feel like I'm having a terrible time trying to find a reliable vendor for this... I even tried etiz because of it worked for the most part almost identical ends to diaz therapeutically, but now even having trouble finding that, stateside anyways...

Im glad people are testing, it's nice when the bad scam vendors get outed! So stupid & dangerous to play w/people's lives like that!

Stay super safe everyone!
    SP

Farley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enough

I believe it is according to a youtube vid. What angers me is when rappers glorify their abuse. I have seen a t shit with him his tonhue out showing the Xanax,This was the last time he spoke he was slurring his words showing his tongue, it was Xanax and he overdosed in that afternoon, they filmed him, he was snoring LOUDl , he died a few hours later?in the PM. Sorry for going appearing to go of traffic, OT, but these sound clound rapers make xany use be cool, lots of kids/yrrndtc

Farley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enough

I am going to report a scam sight selling fake Xanax, That shit is dangerous, Don't buy pressed bars.
    Helpful mallaidh Rated helpful

14. Aren't the pressed bars harder to fake? I thought the fakes were in tablet form but atleast the tablets can be taste tested.
    Can't do that with the pressed bars. Unless the scammers are upping their game.
    Anyway, xanax is getting impossible to find.

Blues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to behold

I think as long as there is a market for it. Which less face it there will always be.
    People will and take your hard earned cash, and they wont care
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!

I would never try that omg. What if there were a handful of real ones mixed in with a bunch of fakes? taking 10 would OD you. Be very careful.
    Helpful Farley Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by BrownTrout View Post
    Fake bars are a BIG issue here in the NE USA and for some people it's really hard to tell them apart. My friend sees a doctor once every 2 weeks for suboxone and he sometimes gets drug tested. He failed his test for Morphine.
    Buying meds on the street is now dangerous, we all must have a good source.
    If you are saying that your friend believed he bought Xanax from a dealer and it popped up as morphine on a drug screen, he might have been lucky that the fake Xanax was only morphine.
    The fairly recent emergence of fentanyl being used as an ingredient in fake pills has ramped up the risks of buying basically any prescription meds on the "street."
    Not long ago doing this might result in getting chalk or weak foreign drugs. However, these days it can be playing Russian roulette with 3 rounds in the cylinder.
    Helpful Blackbird123 Rated helpful

When fake bars first came out I heard they were using phenazapam I believe that's how you spell it

19. Ive purchased 2mg bars locally that upon close inspection were obviously pressies. They were expensive too. Yellow generic bar form, actavis logo i think.
    I dipped my toe in, tasted strongly of alp, but the slight discoloration and rock hard consistency were a dead give away. You couldnt break one in half easily, let alone in quarters.
    They worked great, i guess i got lucky. They were overdosed if anything. If there was any fent in em i couldnt tell due to concurrent use of buprenorphine.
    There are plenty of folks buying pure alp and making a killing with these things. Id take those pressies over real bars any day. Cant really trust your local alp assembly line to make a safe product though.

20. Consider yourself lucky that it wasn't a fatal experience I guess. hope this helps. I've heard that there is a rise in fake xanax laced with deadly stuff. Scary. I am here b/c Like a moron, I waited too long to ask my doc to refill and since I waited, I went into panic mode and it must have red-flagged me at his office or at the pharmacy.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910