Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Fake Xanax - still a problem?

Farley is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned user (Missmolly)
    Farley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enough

I see fake xanax bars as people use it to party, I'm curious as to what is in them . I think I

Posted this before, but on a night out , my friends and I noticed a girl that look wasted she was all alone and not wearing much as in you could see her undies, scummy men were trying to pick her up , so we helped her, she was not drunk as
    I have never seen anyone act like her before. When she come around , she first panicked as she was in my friends room we explained what happened and that.
    No men were left with her. She had taken xans and still had a few left they crumbled in her purse. Xans are used in the party circuit , I'm curious to know WHAT is in them . I don't see any other benzo offered at parties.

Got 20 Xanax on Friday, They looked well pressed I was at least expecting some from of hit, but no. Was only meant to get 10 as a tester. £20 I spent on chalk. Was so pissed off. They said that no one else complained, Yeah right.
    I got in after walking the dog and thought "Yes this has made the weekend even better". that was short lived.
    Luckily I had received a box of Nitrazapam and 50 MST's the day before, Or I think I would have gone absolutely insane.
    One of my friends recommended this person on Instagram. Last time buying of there!!!
    In fact I'm going to go on Instagram and give them a hard time till they block me.

3. Better get branded meds if you're buying from questionable resources. Fake pills could have dangerous side effects.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011