Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farmapram

Thank you all for your posts! I decided to go the safe/cheaper route and got the 1mg Farmapram purple footballs instead of Tafil. I am new to this and also these were the first footballs I've tried. And let me say that I was just glad that I received my order.

Farmapram purple footballs were slightly disappointing, especially because some of the pills color/imprint were faded more than the others. And to be honest, they had a hint of sweetness in its taste. Also, it wasn't very bitter.

To rate the quality/potency of 1mg Farmapram footballs: They're slightly below average. By average, I mean any 2mg Xanax bars that I've tried. ALPs, GGs and pretty much any generic Xanax.
    So in conclusion, 2 Farmapram footballs are not as strong as most generic 2mg bars that I listed.
    As far as grogginess, it's all the same for me nothing out of the ordinary.

P.S. Don't let my not so positive opinion discourage you from getting Farmapram footballs. On a positive note; I tried 1 when I first got it to test it's potency, it was not as strong as I hoped. So I took 2 more (Since 2mg is what I usually need) and apparently I took 1 more that night which I don't remember, I totally underestimated these and blackout pretty much. So these are definitely not bunk!

@Tboner68
    i know your post is a little older but how was your experience with the 2mg farmapram bars. I would also like to know if anyone else has come across this particular product. i've been reading the farmapram does not make such a product. i have tried their 1mg footballs scored with an "IFA" imprinted and i really liked them actually, i have heard a lot of negative things about them but for me when i take this particular medication i like the feeling of wanting to go to sleep. i will try to post a pic of the 2mg bottle.
    Likes t c, dingleberry liked this post

I have had 1mg farmaprams within the last few weeks, would not do again. They are at most half what they're labelled.

-noug
    Likes t c liked this post

216005050d17ee238d - Farmapram

here is a pic of the 2mg farmapram bottle, let me know if any of you have seen this product.
    Helpful dingleberry Rated helpful

Coheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud of

I've seen pics of the 2mg farmapram bottle on a few of the SY websites but don't believe I've ever actually seen them listed on anyone's product/price list. Usually the tafil and farmapram are only like $20 difference in price but I understand it might be safer getting the farmapram as obviously they would be a lot less likely to be counterfeit.

Quote Originally Posted by Coheed View Post
    I've seen pics of the 2mg farmapram bottle on a few of the SY websites but don't believe I've ever actually seen them listed on anyone's product/price list. Usually the tafil and farmapram are only like $20 difference in price but I understand it might be safer getting the farmapram as obviously they would be a lot less likely to be counterfeit.
    Why, is this tafil another widely faked brand like the GG249s?
    -noug

Coheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud of

Tafil is brand name Xanax, its just called tafil in Mexico and other central American countries, just like its called xanor in south Africa and other countries. Name brand medicine obviously is more counterfeited than generics but the GG's are generic but the are fake all the time as well.

Like how Roche klonopin is called rivotril in pretty much every other country, drug companies market the same drug under different names in different countries often times.
    Helpful Pharmacysleuth, t c, snoman Rated helpful
    Likes MrClean liked this post

MrClean has a spectacular aura aboutMrClean has a spectacular aura aboutMrClean has a spectacular aura aboutMrClean has a spectacular aura aboutMrClean has a spectacular aura aboutMrClean has a spectacular aura about

Tafil is brand name Xanax, its just called tafil in Mexico and other central American countries, just like its called xanor in south Africa and other countries. Name brand medicine obviously is more counterfeited than generics but the GG's are generic but the are fake all the time as well.

Like how Roche klonopin is called rivotril in pretty much every other country, drug companies market the same drug under different names in different countries often times.
    I believe @Coheed is right. From what I understand, most foreign alprazolam with U94 imprint, is printed on Brand (non-generic), Pfizer (Pharmacia & Upjohn) brand 2mg Xanax.

For Mexico it is Tafil. I don't know if this is done by license from Pfizer (Pharmacia & Upjohn) to Tafil, or how the arrangements work.

I have heard, but can not state as fact, any Pharma company, in any country, that sells a 2mg bar with the imprint U94 does so under license from Pfizer (Pharmacia & Upjohn).
    Helpful t c Rated helpful

t c has a spectacular aura aboutt c has a spectacular aura aboutt c has a spectacular aura aboutt c has a spectacular aura aboutt c has a spectacular aura aboutt c has a spectacular aura aboutt c has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by MrClean View Post
    I believe @Coheed is right. From what I understand, most foreign alprazolam with U94 imprint, is printed on Brand (non-generic), Pfizer (Pharmacia & Upjohn) brand 2mg Xanax.

For Mexico it is Tafil. I don't know if this is done by license from Pfizer (Pharmacia & Upjohn) to Tafil, or how the arrangements work.

I have heard, but can not state as fact, any Pharma company, in any country, that sells a 2mg bar with the imprint U94 does so under license from Pfizer (Pharmacia & Upjohn).
    This seems about right to me also.

I agree with these gentlemen on this:

Coheed and MrClean.

Personally, I like brand every time I can get it, if the price is right.

JMHO
    Helpful MrClean, BennyBozos, Binky Rated helpful

jpoker27 will become famous soon enoughjpoker27 will become famous soon enoughjpoker27 will become famous soon enoughjpoker27 will become famous soon enough

My experience:

The 1mg purple ones are good,
    The 2mg white bars: Not bad, not worth the extra $$
    Helpful dingleberry Rated helpful

I just want to add to this, I got some 2mg Rivs from mexico a few weeks ago that were a pretty damned good counterfeit job. They were maybe 1/4 what they were labeled, but those strips had 2016 exp dates and Roche holograms on every "pop out" spot. I heard someone else here mention the same thing a couple weeks ago, so maybe be wary of this med from this area.

snoman will become famous soon enoughsnoman will become famous soon enoughsnoman will become famous soon enough

@nougat420 Yeah there is something going on with those hologram or not.I have also noticed most places have that specific name brand of 2mg on "special" a lot and even if it were cheaper than the generic I would stick with the unbranded ones.

Anything can be counterfeit from toothpaste, movies to meds but obviously generic brands will be a lot less likely to be fakes except for pain meds in my opinion.

so has anyone had any experience with the 2mg farmapram, its nice to know that the generic would be less likely to be conterfit. but i've also heard that the company that manufactures farmapram does not produce a 2mg version. anyone with any experience with this product would be greatly appreciated. i have had the 1mg footballs from farmapram and can say they where of good quality. i hear alot of people on here not likeing them because of the sedative effects, but i think when you take a product like that, thats what you are looking for.
    Likes HarryIrene liked this post

HarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond repute
    HarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond reputeHarryIrene has a reputation beyond repute
    I've seen and heard of them before....I very well could have chomped some throughout the years..IDK...Gobble 'em when needed...Yeah...with Xanax the sedative effects are key for somebody with my mental-capacity sometimes....you'll know...I'm in the minority..if the price is right chew two or three instead of 1. Kinda like Mylan or Tafil or whatever (don't do as I do though...Not recommended....keep buying Brand folks)

In my experience it's usually better just to get the 1mg of any brand alprazolam, I understand everyone including myself seem to have a fascination with bars but in my opinion the 1mg are also less counterfeited and we already know the 1mg are legit.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 4 minutes after the last post:*

I mean as far as the 1mg farmapram being legitimate so I'd just stick with those and take two instead of one if you need 2mg alprazolam. Just my opinion though.
    Last edited by Coheed; 09-15-2012 at 08:06 AM.

MrClean has a spectacular aura aboutMrClean has a spectacular aura aboutMrClean has a spectacular aura aboutMrClean has a spectacular aura aboutMrClean has a spectacular aura aboutMrClean has a spectacular aura about

In my experience it's usually better just to get the 1mg of any brand alprazolam, I understand everyone including myself seem to have a fascination with bars but in my opinion the 1mg are also less counterfeited and we already know the 1mg are legit.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 4 minutes after the last post:*

I mean as far as the 1mg farmapram being legitimate so I'd just stick with those and take two instead of one if you need 2mg alprazolam. Just my opinion though.
    I agree with @Coheed. With the 1mg footballs with imprint IFA you know what you are getting and just take two.

MrClean
    Likes Coheed, NotMyRealName liked this post

18. Just do a taste test dude, at least you can taste if its real or not

19. farmapran 2mgs xanaxs have no imprint on them.. they are white ladders with three scores.. tafils hve a u94 on the back of them.. before my only hook vanished i used to get both of them... and the 1 mg pharmapran IFA xanax are good, a little disappointing butu still do the trick.. I personally prefer the tafil.. They are ladders, 3 scores, with a U94 on the back and they are the wavy bars... but people here are correct, pharmapran is just the mexican version of a us pharmacy, same as tafil

babyjesus318 is offline Banned Reason: shilling and pushing vendors and email vendors that selectively scam board members
    babyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to behold

i like them better than the tafil brand
    Likes Keith K Stone liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast