Thread: Anyone have experience of a labelled DIZY-10

dazhaz will become famous soon enoughdazhaz will become famous soon enoughdazhaz will become famous soon enough

Default Anyone have experience of a labelled DIZY-10

Hi,

Recently received a shipment of an Indian benzo made by JPEE Drugs aptly called DIZY-10. Has anyone had any experience with these? For me they don't seem to have a very noticeable effect compared to other benzos I have tried? I was worried I have developed a tolerance or is it just they don't contain the stated active ingredient?
    Helpful Katey Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Ravenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond repute
    Ravenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond reputeRavenousbird has a reputation beyond repute
    This is an exclusively Indian produced benzodiazepine, and basically unless you have it tested as to how much benzo is in it it would be impossible to say.

It would also depend largely on how much you have taken and over what period of time (tolerance comes into play).

I have never tried them, and have no plans to.

4. I have used them(10mg) and the effects have been..je ne sais quoi ...different than Abbot 5 mg Valium. Less quality perhaps. A more sedative feel than a calming and relaxing feel. I can't put my finger on it but I won't be ordering anymore of them.

I dont know if its this brand or other generics but has anyone had any issues with flatulence? I know that is one of the side effects but I notice is more with the oversea generics than I do with true US brands. Maybe some of the fillers that are used i dunno. If you are used to taking benzos quite frequently you will find yourself taking more of the "bunk" ones. I am not calling them junk because they do give you the effect if you havnt taken any for a while. If you have a low tolerance these are handy to have,otherwise look for some better quality ones.
    "All governments become stale and corrupt after 200 years.” – Ben Franklin

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by dazhaz View Post
    Hi,

Recently received a shipment of an Indian benzo made by JPEE Drugs aptly called DIZY-10. Has anyone had any experience with these? For me they don't seem to have a very noticeable effect compared to other benzos I have tried? I was worried I have developed a tolerance or is it just they don't contain the stated active ingredient?
    @dazhaz , Have had those as well. I agree with @Shivashatki, does depend on "tolerance".

Having a high tolerance, I thought they were nothing more than chalk and glue. Then, tried taking 6 and felt a little sedating effect but not much muscle pain relief. Not surse what's in them.

I have severe neck and back arthritis and a mass (scar tissue) around my neck which is unbearable at times. I can't take opioids, so I went to Urgent Care one day and doc prescribed Soma. It releived my pain tremendously, however since docs won't rx them, I looked up different meds that work like a muscle relaxer. I found that valium is one that has muscle pain/spasm properties. Docs won't rx those either.

Bottom line: Dizzy10 from JPEE is not adequate IMO, I do not want to have to take 6+ pills of that stuff to get any relief. I'm sure there's a better manufacturer out there but as always, it's hit or miss.
    Helpful blueroan17, sillypuppiez Rated helpful

dazhaz will become famous soon enoughdazhaz will become famous soon enoughdazhaz will become famous soon enough

Just to add to this I would no way take DIZY-10's again, they gave me terrible 'wind' and compared to the PAX i am taking @ ce moment, there is a big difference. Ever been to India? The whole population must be on DIZY-10. I am still trying to track down a bona fide supplier of Actavis Diazepam

@dazhaz
    I've got a recent delivery of these along with some Soma of a different brand. Although I looked up JPEEDRUGS and they are on the net, I didn't think the wording was very professional and I didn't get much muscle relaxing or anti anxiety from one, two was a bit better but I'm uncertain that it is exactly what has been claimed.
    I didn't know the brand I was getting so I risked ìt as I'm really ill and needing something to alternate with my Zopiclone (prescribed)
    The Soma certainly got me to sleep so if I miss a day, I'll have 6 days on the trot sorted.
    Last edited by DizzyDormouse; 06-14-2016 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Spelled JPEE wrongly

Over the past few months I have been taking PAX-10's, which were good, until my source ran into difficulty, I have now tracked down a source of legit Actavis but I cannot discuss it as I have been demoted and can't post in the relevant forum, however watch this space as I hope to get promoted again soon and may be free to discuss more freely.

Daz

Default Dizy-10

Dizy-10's dissolve very fast. I read some one in here say they dissolved fast and they didn't trust it, however you can taste the diazepam and they work.
    however they are sedating more so than other brands.

Dixy10Diazepam.preview.jpg

So it looks like get my turn on being scammed into these. Will give update.

- - - Updated - - -

Will probably buy drug test and see...
    Likes sillypuppiez liked this post

12. Anyone have experience of a labelled DIZY-10