Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indian Generic Zopiclone - manufactured by HAB

1. I just got some of the HAB branded zops.... I haven't tied them yet, but after reading all your posts I'm imagining they are not going to be upto much, but I will give them a try tomorrow night just to see... has anybody else tried them? And if so, what did you think of them

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Indian Generic Zopiclone - manufactured by HAB
  3. Little update.... Well I tried them and they really worked.... I totally thought they would be really weak.... But no I slept through the night and was actually a little groggy first thing the next morning which is something I don't normally get from taking Zopiclone. I took the first one a few nights ago and even though I have a few different brands I'm going to try the Zops again tonight..

Della is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to all

I got them from a vendor who used to send the uk brands and they annoyed me about by sending these weird things. I keep thinking about my insides turning THAT shade of blue (the blue comes off in your hand with a tiny bit of moisture).
    it's just another place to cross off the list.

I have just recieved a pack of 100 HAB Zops. Was surprised to find they are blue. I sleep quote happily on half a 7.5mg Zop normally so will try one tonight to see how I get on. Bearing in mind the mixed reviews on this thread, will keep an open mind. Only paid £40 so not the end of the world if they are weak. Will report back how I get on

Is there some kind of rule that says you can’t name the
    vendors that send bunk meds? Isn’t that what the board is for?
    Likes Vikingblood liked this post

7. Hi, I'm new to Forum so apologies if I ask anything I shouldn't. I am in the UK ans have been being HAB but they are crap. I haven't been buying direct from a pharmacy. I would like to find a pharmacy who will ship to the UK that have some decent Zopiclone. Can anyone help please?

Ok I took half one night and did get to sleep ok but 2ould say they are definitely weaker. Also the distinctive bitter taste that Zops normally have was their but a lot weaker. Still very unpleasant and won't be making a habit of biting into them. Would say what I recieved are definitely Zops but weaker then normal.

9. Indian Generic Zopiclone - manufactured by HAB
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12