NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 299 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alprazolam from Romania

Default Alprazolam from Romania

So I got my package today and was hoping for some opinions. I googled it also and it seemed ok to me but...you guys are the pro's

.5 alprazolam from labormed
    Round white
    Az/0.5 on one side blank on other
    Came in original blister pack and original box included

Opinions?
    “You never know how strong you are...
    until being strong is the ONLY choice you have”

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    medi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Wendyanne View Post
    So I got my package today and was hoping for some opinions. I googled it also and it seemed ok to me but...you guys are the pro's

Round white

Opinions?
    @Wendyanne Could you post a pic, It's much easier to tell by a picture.
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

@Wendyanne we don't hear too much about .5 alp, so give it a lick and see if it has that alp taste. Maybe someone who orders from that country will come around and have an opinion.

lick pill.png

GL girl. M
    Helpful Wendyanne, Paichka Rated helpful
    Likes medi1 liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

.5 mg I didnt realize they had it in that dose.

@medi1
    Yes, I'll send a pic as soon as I figure out how to do it

Kessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by legend0710 View Post
    .5 mg I didnt realize they had it in that dose.
    Yeah it also comes in a lower dose. .25.
    MY DEVIL DANCED WITH HIS DEMON AND THE FIDDLERS TUNE IS FAR FROM OVER. - DEXTER

@legend0710

Yep, comes in .25 too. I was being prescribed .5 for a couple months and now 1mg

medi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud of

@medi1
    Yes, I'll send a pic as soon as I figure out how to do it
    Do you have a smartphone? Or a phone with a camera?
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute

Round white

Opinions?
    They sound legit. That manufacturer has 1 mg Alps that are round, white, marked with Az/1 for the 1mg. I agree with @Mecha - give it the taste test. The flavor is distinctive.
    Helpful Wendyanne Rated helpful
    Likes BKD liked this post
    I have already lost touch with a couple of people I used to be. - Joan Didion

I can confirm from past purchases that Labormed of Romania, now owned by Alvogen, manufactures Alprazolam LPH 0.5 mg tabs, white circular, with AZ/ 0.5 on side and blank on the other. In my opinion, when ordering from these regions, you have a better chance of receiving a genuine product by ordering from their offerings of their local companies such as Labormed, Gedeon Richter, Antibiotice SA (Atb?), LEK (Part of Sanzdoz), Terapia/ Ranbaxy, etc instead of ordering whatever they have offered from Sanofi, Pfizer, Roche, ETC, as "branded" medications are more likely to be counterfeited. Just my two cents.
    Helpful Wendyanne, Denman Rated helpful

@Vikingblood

Thanks for your thoughts on that. When I placed the order it said they ship from all different places so I chose the one coming from Europe.

I had labormed 1mg alp a few years ago and they are the whip! I always read that this brand was comparable to pfizer but I was skeptical. It was, however, so true. I hope you enjoy.

UFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant future

Everything from Romania is top notch. Premier supplier is the romanian supplier, always perfect product, always deliver they used to be cheaper and I used them alot but prices are now to high for me.They have 200.00 minimum order now but they have great product.

deathskullz is offline Banned Reason: Sending unsolicited PMs promoting scam vendor
    deathskullz will become famous soon enough

aren't ksalol brands from romania? If so..they are GREAT.

Quote Originally Posted by deathskullz View Post
    aren't ksalol brands from romania? If so..they are GREAT.
    nope. I am not sure I can tell you were in the General Section, I think you will have to make it to the Senior Section for that information. M
    Helpful Keith K Stone, Ravenousbird Rated helpful
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

Ksalol is produced by Galenika pharmaceuticals of Serbia; not Romania. That information is, by itself, not in violation of any forum rule.
    Helpful Mecha, wheelman Rated helpful
    Likes Keith K Stone liked this post

deathskullz is offline Banned Reason: Sending unsolicited PMs promoting scam vendor
    deathskullz will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Vikingblood View Post
    Ksalol is produced by Galenika pharmaceuticals of Serbia; not Romania. That information is, by itself, not in violation of any forum rule.
    Ah, that's it. Thanks for the info.

19. Simple question and not a violation. Nothing wrong with being excessively careful though.

wocka has a spectacular aura aboutwocka has a spectacular aura aboutwocka has a spectacular aura aboutwocka has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Vikingblood View Post
    I can confirm from past purchases that Labormed of Romania, now owned by Alvogen, manufactures Alprazolam LPH 0.5 mg tabs, white circular, with AZ/ 0.5 on side and blank on the other. In my opinion, when ordering from these regions, you have a better chance of receiving a genuine product by ordering from their offerings of their local companies such as Labormed, Gedeon Richter, Antibiotice SA (Atb?), LEK (Part of Sanzdoz), Terapia/ Ranbaxy, etc instead of ordering whatever they have offered from Sanofi, Pfizer, Roche, ETC, as "branded" medications are more likely to be counterfeited. Just my two cents.
    I've also thought that myself on many occasions. They have a definite motivation to fake the US name brands but not so much when it comes to the generics that they can get in their country for next to nothing. It's an effort to reward scenario IMO.

21. Romania huh? That's interesting. I've never tried Romania alp but I'm looking to gain access to senior section after a while of being here and finding some new sources so maybe I'll get to try it someday
    Likes snowy liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast