Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Please help me determine if these are fake from India

By the deep blue sea and soaring mountains
    Rockieroads will become famous soon enoughRockieroads will become famous soon enoughRockieroads will become famous soon enoughRockieroads will become famous soon enough

This may be off topic since it involves our US based pharmacies. But every since this opiod epidemic, it is very cruel and unfair to treat real chronic pain sufferers like drug addicts. Many of us have been in serious life threatening accidents, or had a bad fall that started to act up as we aged. But I am noticing, some pain meds that are legit as far as real scripts and real doctors go, have seem to have less pain medicine in them. I once read about 10 years ago and this was verified by my pain doctor when I told him what I read, that the manufacturers are allowed up to 20% of fillers (just garbage stuff to add to the codeine) so basically you would be getting 80% of pain relief while the other 20% can be whatever is used. That is not the rule of all pain meds but every since the opiod crisis, I noticed a difference. So I asked for the Watson brand of percos and I didn't realize they had been bought out by some other big pharma company but Watson always worked well and you didn't not need to take many as they lasted longer than 2 hours. ( that 4 to 6 hour relief is not so and even my new doctor agrees, it at best last 2 to 2 1/2 hours. But I asked for Watson and got what I thought was Watson and I feel like I am taking a placebo. I looked closely at the bottle and see another name. Upon doing some research, that is when I found out Watson was taken over. So on this medical site, the took a poll of what manufacturers make the best pain meds and have maybe only 10% of fillers in them. Much to my surprise, I only recognize Malincort or something similar and the others didn't sound familiar to me. Has anyone else experienced the change in opiods? Also , how could I find out how much is actual pain medicine in a tablet without drawing attention to myself? I do think they are messing around with them more like they are trying to do with the tobacco companies and eliminate the addictive ingredient of nicotine or cut it way down. Any thoughts and suggestions on how to go about getting a tablet checked for accuracy would be greatly appreciated as well. Thank you.
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    PainBiver is offline Banned Reason: Shilling / multiple accounts

If you see signs IP its India and the product is reliable.But please be always caution regarding origin.Today all can be faked.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Pangaea View Post
    100% correct. Valium, codiene, tramadol, soma, ketmaine, etizolam, snd pseudoephedrine and pre cursors are what India really stands out for.

I've been getting them nearly 20 yrs or so and were the real deal then and are now. Shipping was good for those days but try removing thousands of valium from tape without destroying the imprint, not a blast and took four of us 6.hrs to get them all off.

Never buy a pk from India beyond codeine or tramadol either.

Pangaea
    Last week I looked through India's national formulary, the list of all the meds officially available in India. The only opiates they have are codeine, tramadol, and morphine. If an Indian vendor is selling anything else, there is a 99% chance that it is fake.

A few companies are licensed to manufacture other opiates like hydro for overseas markets, but I highly doubt that IOPs have access to these.
    Helpful Pangaea Rated helpful
    Likes davidpaul liked this post

davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    Last week I looked through India's national formulary, the list of all the meds officially available in India. The only opiates they have are codeine, tramadol, and morphine. If an Indian vendor is selling anything else, there is a 99% chance that it is fake.

A few companies are licensed to manufacture other opiates like hydro for overseas markets, but I highly doubt that IOPs have access to these.
    @Captain Planet

I agree with your post, except that there is another narcotic pill called tapentadol, which I have never had a problem with being faked from India. I don't know why these are always overlooked by people, as they are a considered a class 2 and have always been stronger to me than vicodin, but that is my personal usage deduction and I am sure there would be a variety of responses as to how good or poorly these work for a person, kind of like tramadol, it has a myriad of different effects from one user to the next, so you really never know how it will do for you unless or until you need to use them.

6. Quote Originally Posted by davidpaul View Post
    @Captain Planet

I agree with your post, except that there is another narcotic pill called tapentadol, which I have never had a problem with being faked from India. I don't know why these are always overlooked by people, as they are a considered a class 2 and have always been stronger to me than vicodin, but that is my personal usage deduction and I am sure there would be a variety of responses as to how good or poorly these work for a person, kind of like tramadol, it has a myriad of different effects from one user to the next, so you really never know how it will do for you unless or until you need to use them.
    Ah yes, you're right, I forgot about tapentadol. Not sure why it wasn't listed in the formulary.

I'm not a frequent opiate user, but I've talked to people who prefer tapentadol, and India definitely has some reliable sources for this med.

By the way, you say tapentadol is stronger for you than hydro. Can you tell me how they compare? (How many mg tapentadol is equal to how many mg hydro. Thanks!)

I wish to try tap i just wish i didnt have to spenda few hundred or a hundred. I wish someone would offer a smaller amount before i actually make a purchase. Ive been eating marijuana for the past 3 days and i have not taken any pain medicines whatsoever, maybe i wont need it. I found this profound difference of eating the weed vs smoking it .
    but i am already on a low doseage of pain med (extremely low, like childrens doseages lol)
    its allowed me to go even lower. and also cut out all the antiinflammatories which iwas taking chronically. aswell as eliminating the need for a muscle relaxer to stop throbbing/spasming.
    i do want to try the Tap, though . i have a good feeling it will work well.

8. Can any one send me a link to an Internet address that I can buy diazepam that are real in bulk sent to uk in post were my money won't just be taken

calgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Darloduck1991 View Post
    Can any one send me a link to an Internet address that I can buy diazepam that are real in bulk sent to uk in post were my money won't just be taken
    @Darloduck1991 , no. Not allowed. Please read forum rules, in fact read the whole General Forum Guide. It will help you A WHOLE LOT.

10. Just wondering if you were ever able to determine whether these pills are fake or not? I'm really curious about the Nerodelm-2 ones. Thanks!!!

11. Please help me determine if these are fake from India
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2