Thread: Testing what I think are fake somas

Default Testing what I think are fake somas

I was wondering with these Pain O Somas I ordered from India that look perfect blisters and pills if I can buy a drug test to see if these stinky root like.smell.somas are real. I know Soma converts to Meprobamate in ur liver and have heard it shows up as a Benzo enough Soma act like a Barbiturate but not sure if this will work. Just wish I had a tester I could buy to see if they real. I bought allot of them and hate.to throw them in out. They kinda burn my mouth like Tylenol pms do so maybe there are other ingredients in it. But I ask myself y fake these as they are very cheap in India ?? Anyways maybe I could get some ideas thanx in advance
    Helpful chell55, PainBiver Rated helpful
    Likes SurferGirl liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by floridagator View Post
    I was wondering with these Pain O Somas I ordered from India that look perfect blisters and pills if I can buy a drug test to see if these stinky root like.smell.somas are real. I know Soma converts to Meprobamate in ur liver and have heard it shows up as a Benzo enough Soma act like a Barbiturate but not sure if this will work. Just wish I had a tester I could buy to see if they real. I bought allot of them and hate.to throw them in out. They kinda burn my mouth like Tylenol pms do so maybe there are other ingredients in it. But I ask myself y fake these as they are very cheap in India ?? Anyways maybe I could get some ideas thanx in advance

The soma they sell now is definately not the soma they sold a few years ago. Not sure what is in them and I wish someone would test them but I know they are not the same.
    Helpful djrick, Walty Rated helpful
    Likes floridagator, SurferGirl, sweetniko liked this post

SurferGirl will become famous soon enoughSurferGirl will become famous soon enoughSurferGirl will become famous soon enoughSurferGirl will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by chell55 View Post
    The soma they sell now is definately not the soma they sold a few years ago. Not sure what is in them and I wish someone would test them but I know they are not the same.
    May I ask which "they" you are referring to? Or a rough idea if you can't say? I order the Pain o soma's from a domestic OP though they may come from the same source. I was about to reorder from my old trusty vendor (who has now jacked prices super high and is feeling a little sketchy) and your post caught my eye... hmmmmm....
    Likes floridagator liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by SurferGirl View Post
    May I ask which "they" you are referring to? Or a rough idea if you can't say? I order the Pain o soma's from a domestic OP though they may come from the same source. I was about to reorder from my old trusty vendor (who has now jacked prices super high and is feeling a little sketchy) and your post caught my eye... hmmmmm....
    The soma I received in the past was different then what they sell now. I did receive spierx from a vendor not too long ago that was decent but he soon ran out of it and all I can find now is pro soma or pain o soma. I actually got very sick off of one vendor's pain o soma. That vendor no longer offers soma.

I quit ordering it for awhile but decided to order pain o soma again recently. It was domestic but came from India. While they haven't made me sick it still doesn't feel like the soma I use to get. Good sleeping pill though.
    Last edited by chell55; 03-26-2018 at 08:47 AM.
    Helpful djrick, SurferGirl, Walty Rated helpful
    Likes floridagator liked this post

SurferGirl will become famous soon enoughSurferGirl will become famous soon enoughSurferGirl will become famous soon enoughSurferGirl will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by chell55 View Post
    The soma I received in the past was different then what they sell now. I did receive spierx from a vendor not too long ago that was decent but he soon ran out of it and all I can find now is pro soma or pain o soma. I actually got very sick off of one vendor's pain o soma. That vendor no longer offers soma.

I quit ordering it for awhile but decided to order pain o soma again recently. It was domestic but came from India. While they haven't made me sick it still doesn't feel like the soma I use to get. Good sleeping pill though.
    Thanks @chell55. I just placed a test order with a new, theoretically reputable vendor, of both prosoma and pain o soma. I've noticed too that the pain o's I've gotten are more drowsy making than beneficial in the muscle relaxing department. Fingers crossed as always
    Helpful sweetniko Rated helpful
    Likes chell55, floridagator liked this post

6. THis is why I have not ordered any Soma. B/c this has been going on now for months- the fake soma's. I actually gave up lookiing- and that was like 3 months ago. I am saddened to know things have not changed. I wonder if Spirex- IF I could find any- would be aceptable? Has anyone read anyting negative about that brand? It seems- or it has been in the past that is was pro-soma and pain- o smona. With Pain -o-soma taking the cake for the worst.

Man- I'd love to be able to test med's! I think i heard of a site but it was for Molley's or whatever the kids are doing nowadays. I doubt they would test our old muscle relaxers...lol.
    Likes SurferGirl liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by sweetniko View Post
    THis is why I have not ordered any Soma. B/c this has been going on now for months- the fake soma's. I actually gave up lookiing- and that was like 3 months ago. I am saddened to know things have not changed. I wonder if Spirex- IF I could find any- would be aceptable? Has anyone read anyting negative about that brand? It seems- or it has been in the past that is was pro-soma and pain- o smona. With Pain -o-soma taking the cake for the worst.

Man- I'd love to be able to test med's! I think i heard of a site but it was for Molley's or whatever the kids are doing nowadays. I doubt they would test our old muscle relaxers...lol.
    Ahahaha, I'm dying laughing @sweetniko. Soma keeps my world propped up in SO many ways but you're right, it really is just an "old muscle relaxer", lol. But would be nice to have a valid testing ability. I still regularly order from an IOP that has done me well with Wallace brand for years, though I feel it would be smart to do a massive stockpile, just in case, and not take anything for granted. I always wonder when I place the next order if I'll hear anything back... and the pro-soma and pain-o's I get elsewhere are not in the same league at all. I have not seen Spier on any of the vendors I looked at but would love to try them also if they are out there.
    Helpful sweetniko Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by sweetniko View Post
    THis is why I have not ordered any Soma. B/c this has been going on now for months- the fake soma's. I actually gave up lookiing- and that was like 3 months ago. I am saddened to know things have not changed. I wonder if Spirex- IF I could find any- would be aceptable? Has anyone read anyting negative about that brand? It seems- or it has been in the past that is was pro-soma and pain- o smona. With Pain -o-soma taking the cake for the worst.

I was able to get spirex a few months ago. Ordered them twice before the vendor ran out of them and I haven't been able to find any sense. They were better than pain-o-soma and prosoma.

PainBiver is offline Banned Reason: Shilling / multiple accounts

pain o soma is fair replacement of spierx.matter is vendor so must pick reliable one.You will be surprised from the quality and effect using it.

What domestic source do u get from if u can say

Dale123 is offline Banned Reason: Seeking suppliers to start drop shipping activity

You are absolutely not a bad person for taking pain medication. Sometimes it's really necessary. Have I actually had something other than medication heal the pain? Yes. Just last week I had a bad migraine brewing as our community choir practice started. As I sang the beautiful, complex music of the Messiah and the baroque song in German we were working on, the pain totally went away and stayed away. Whether it was the diversion or the music itself I don't know for certain. I just know it worked. I am able to "think away" some pain as well, usually more minor pain. I've found that pressure point massage therapy has healed much muscle pain I've had. I've also had amazing experiences with prayer healing the pain - and the illness or injury that caused the pain. For some types heat takes it away while for other kinds ice packs work better. I have also had many times when the only thing that would take care of it was medication. Do what works for you, and what you feel comfortable using and don't worry about what anyone else says. That's between you and your doctor.

Hi, question/concern on this topic. I've been using soma, many different brands and vendors for years. I have to chew my pills so I know the taste VERY well, allowing for different formulations and fillers. I've ordered ProSoma from a (new for me but reputable) vendor a few months ago, all was fine. Re-ordered again, fast ship, all is well except these tablets taste and smell like mothballs. I wasn't paying attention the first time I took it and had already chewed/swallowed. I'm obviously fine, had a little headache, I think it maybe did ok on it's muscle relaxing properties. I did try one more later at the next dosing time but had to spit it out, I have a hyper-sense of smell + taste and just couldn't get past it... others might not even notice, I don't know. Anyway, is this familiar to anyone with recent Centurion ProSoma? I have the Centurion batch number if you're curious and have contacted the vendor; they theoretically have a satisfaction guaranteed policy so am hoping to return it for pain-o-soma... we'll see.

Quick update: the vendor responded immediately re: the mothball prosoma; from their reply and language used it does appear that these are valid and legally manufactured meds. Nothing felt dicey or sketchy. They said they will follow up and investigate the batch number and are sending replacement product of pain-o-soma asap. Fantastic customer service, very refreshing to deal with real people.

14. A couple of years ago I used a vendor a few times that sent me Pro som. Blisters came in the centurian lab boxes then the boxes wrapped however they wrapped it. So there was no doubt in my mind they were from centurion labs and it was the first time I had ever seen pro Som. Well they were the worst smelling worst tasting I ever came across. They Certainly are not as good as other brands but at least having a chance to see the full packaging convinced me they were real.
    Helpful SurferGirl Rated helpful

Wow, thanks @barracuda, that is good to know. I'd only ordered ProSoma once before and wasn't familiar with the smell/taste of this brand. Have to admit, I did NOT throw them away afterall, lol, stashed them for extreme emergencies, am I crazy or what?? But helpful to know they tend to smell/taste wonky. Because I chew my pills I know the taste of soma well and this was just... not at all what I was used to. Thanks for your feedback!

Well the Pain O Soma 500 mg I have a urine screen sent to a lab every month and it shows up every time I have Soma in my system so even though they sometimes not always have a funky smell for the cost it is what it is though ..They do work when I take enough slurry words falling down lol...No the falling down was quite a while back gal I was with was like WTF ru on ...Anyways don't believe they are bathtub meds based on what other US vendors have said because it's not like they cost $2 each
    Helpful Gladheart Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.