Thread: Hermofarm lorazepam 2.5mg

Default Hermofarm lorazepam 2.5mg

after waiting sometime from top rated pharmacy for order (they cannot ship from India so sourced from eu)
    Anyway yesterday recieved hermofarm lorazepam 2.5mg it was shipped from Slovenia.they are white pill with score through middle on one side ...normally would only take half to one mg of my usual meds ...tried half of the 2.5mg didn’t feel much at all taken other half this morning and just have headache ..anyone had dealing with this brand ? .....I have e mailed medstore and await a reply

dinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nice

I first tried these things 9 years ago, am sure they were a slight blue colour though but could be wrong.
    To be very honest they were very poor ( for me anyway) not my thing nowadays though......

Spoke to pharmacy they have said they have had only positive reviews about above meds so I should be patient and do not judge after taking just one tablet ...anyone have any advice they could give ..

Dusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the rough

The last 3 weeks I’ve been taking hemofarm diazepam, a white tablet (unmarked/ unscored) but labelled on the blister pack as 10mg and it took a few days of taking them for me to feel the effects. The first few days I thought they were fakes but then I started to feel relaxed and sleepy (and I don’t sleep well at all) so I’m sure they’re genuine but just took a little time to get in my system. I’ve heard of reverse tolerance (where a substance has to build up in your system over a certain period) in other meds, not sure if that’s the case with some diazepam brands.
    Likes millyeleven11, Good old H liked this post

5. Hello here guys im new on here but do take lorazepam/ativan which in 2.5mg tablet was always a yellow colour and the 1 mg a blue colour or white.
    Last edited by Kerry; 08-01-2018 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Remove request for sources

6. @Anxiouswarrior. Hello Anxiouswarrior and welcome! I'm failry new here too myself, but my best advice for you would be to begin familiarizing yourself with the rules and to do as much reading possible as you can. You will benefit greatly by doing so and find a lot of your questions being answered as well. Good luck!
    Helpful steve12345, dizzyblonde Rated helpful
    Likes dinger liked this post

7. ok cheersmate
    Likes shizzle liked this post

lorazepam doesnt have much of a physical feel to it and is more mental and takes time for some people to get used to before they can feel it at a low dose
    Helpful Good old H Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk1983 View Post
    The last 3 weeks I’ve been taking hemofarm diazepam, a white tablet (unmarked/ unscored) but labelled on the blister pack as 10mg and it took a few days of taking them for me to feel the effects. The first few days I thought they were fakes but then I started to feel relaxed and sleepy (and I don’t sleep well at all) so I’m sure they’re genuine but just took a little time to get in my system. I’ve heard of reverse tolerance (where a substance has to build up in your system over a certain period) in other meds, not sure if that’s the case with some diazepam brands.
    This has been my experience as well with that brand. The reverse tolerance thing is so true with benzos especially. Thanks for explaining it!
    Helpful Dusk1983 Rated helpful

Dusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by millyeleven11 View Post
    This has been my experience as well with that brand. The reverse tolerance thing is so true with benzos especially. Thanks for explaining it!
    @millyeleven11,

I’ve switched to Galenika Bensedin 10mg diazepam since that post (after scouring the forums it seemed a popular choice) and only taken it tonight for the first time, but again, because not taken any type of diazepam for a few days (I stopped to try Kava- herbal remedy) I’ve felt little effect so guess I’ll have to keep taking it to see if it’s going to work for me. Maybe Xanax will be my next stop. I’m still learning about the many and varied anxiolytics. Gotta curb the spending on these meds for a while though. It’s getting to be expensive, this trial and error, in finding what works best for me. Anything to calm the storm that is my mind (a lot of the time) and get some decent shuteye! Really hope you find what works for you milly!

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk1983 View Post
    @millyeleven11,

I’ve switched to Galenika Bensedin 10mg diazepam since that post (after scouring the forums it seemed a popular choice) and only taken it tonight for the first time, but again, because not taken any type of diazepam for a few days (I stopped to try Kava- herbal remedy) I’ve felt little effect so guess I’ll have to keep taking it to see if it’s going to work for me. Maybe Xanax will be my next stop. I’m still learning about the many and varied anxiolytics. Gotta curb the spending on these meds for a while though. It’s getting to be expensive, this trial and error, in finding what works best for me. Anything to calm the storm that is my mind (a lot of the time) and get some decent shuteye! Really hope you find what works for you milly!
    I hear you. THere's so many options to choose from when it comes to anxiolytics that you end up going through a lot of trial and error and consequentially...spending $$ on these meds. My opinion, after having tried many, is to just go with the "best bang for your buck" and in my opinion that's Xanax...you can buy a certain quantity and control your dose depending on what your needs are. Ativan, Diazepam (Valium) and Klonopin are all weaker versions of xanax..again, just my opinion! Curious if any others have thoughts on this as well. Best of luck!

Good old H is offline Banned Reason: Representative of site that sells controlled medicines

Not the best in the market, but it's real and it works. Such is the the price. There is a more potent brand LORAM brand, but it's harder to find. Ask your source.
    Likes Gullible liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by dinger View Post
    I first tried these things 9 years ago, am sure they were a slight blue colour though but could be wrong.
    To be very honest they were very poor ( for me anyway) not my thing nowadays though......
    I just ordered some from a new site someone recommended and they are 2.5 blue and round. I'm used to Loraz and have taken it for years but never had a reaction like the one I had yesterday. My eyelids felt droopy right away, but when I lay down to sleep, My heart started pounding in my chest and I couldn't get any rest at all. I felt even worse after trying to eat a bit a few hours later and checked the expiration date on the box and it looks like the vendor sold me an expired product which may account for this unusual reaction. I've always gotten good Loraz from various vendors but this stuff is sickening. Just FYI. Never had tried this brand before. The box said it was a product of Serbia. Watch out if U get some.
    Helpful dinger Rated helpful

dinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nice

To be honest most things from that part of the world ( serb) are all good. The loraz you talk of sounds correct in size and colour. but i am suprised of your nasty side effects you felt.
    I hope you are feeling better... I have had a couple hemofarm products to witch i do not rate.... stay away from there bromazepam, you get more of a hit if you hit yourself over the head with a frying pan!! but have heard of one senior member that there diazepam was good... stay safe...

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.