Thread: Testing actual pill with home UA test?

Denman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond repute
    Denman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond repute

Default Testing actual pill with home UA test?

Hi all,
    Does anyone know if I can use a home urine test kit to test an actual pill? If I heated some water to the 98 degree area and dissolved a quarter of a tab into it, then used the home urine test, would that work?

This is just for a Genreal Idea, for example to see if a tab tests positive as a benzo or not.

I think they go by metabolites but a pure benzo should also show a positive I would think... If anyone has done this please let me know, I have some meds that I'm wanting to test and just see if it tests positive as a benzo, I don't need specific results.

Thanks to anyone that can comment,
    Den
    See the young man sitting in the old man's bar, waiting for his turn to die...

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    sillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to behold

Hey Denman,

You could try that but I believe that in order to get a true accurate response you would actually have to take the pill so your body & liver can process it, to release the metabolites responsible for the effect of whatever item you want to test.

Plus I would think that if you diluted a tab or pill in warm water only, it may not break it down in correct way &/or can give you a false reading. Like let's say it was diazepam you were wanting to test & you did the warm water method. The tab could have a very tiny amount of actual diazepam in it, an amount so tiny that it wouldn't effect you or give your body the correct relief. It could also be full of other things that could be bad or fillers etc.
    But if it does show as having diazepam in it, you still would technically have a false reading because that itty bitty amount of diazepam that your body hasn't broken down into the proper metabolites these tests screen for, it could show as having way more diazepam in the tab as it really does if infact the test would pick up on the diazepam by doing it this way or it could show none at all.
    And, if it had some other bad things in it you may or may not know unless the test screens for them too.

I hope this makes sense.....maybe someone w/a more extensive medical background or knowledge about how these tests work could explain better. This is just the short version of what I've always been told in the past by old doctors I've had & things I've read other people post regarding the same type of question. It also depends a lot on the type of test you're using.

My personal thought is that you would either need to send it to a lab that does have the proper ability to test things w/o having to ingest the item or you'll have to take it, then use the test accordingly how ever many hours after things can actually show up on a test.

I don't know what it is & am not advocating you do this, especially if you have the slightest feeling it has something dangerous in it, I just think for your testing it yourself purposes, you won't get a true reading unless taking it.

I also know nothing about the test you have, nor do I know much about these tests in general. I do have experience w/different tests that test for different things all together & know how they work which I think are somewhat similar but they're not drug type tests so I could be wrong.

I hope you get the answers your looking for.. I wish I knew more about these tests! They have come up w/so many different kinds now it's kinda bind boggling!
    Just be careful & safe!!

Take care,
    SP
    Helpful Hymee Rated helpful

Denman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond repute
    @sillypuppiez I was looking to test something sold as Diaz, I've already taken it many times it just seems to have a very weak or possibly different effect than other Diaz. A urine test on myself would not help tho, since I've also taken other brands that are surely Diaz, so I will test positive no matter what.

So I was just curious to know if it was even a benzo at all. I didn't bother to try testing it, a simple home UA test that will include benzos start at about $40. I'm not gonna bother wasting money chasing an answer that at this point is moot anyway. Thanks for the reply tho,

Den
    Helpful pinkflower Rated helpful

Are we allowed to know the brand or who it came from @Denman, so as to know who/what to avoid?
    Likes Omega_Human liked this post

I'm looking into the Pax from our MIA neighbors. Been taking them for years, now that I've started switching over to new brands it's a very different feeling that what I'm used to. So of course that leaves me wondering what I've been ingesting for 6-7 years...
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Denman View Post
    I'm looking into the Pax from our MIA neighbors. Been taking them for years, now that I've started switching over to new brands it's a very different feeling that what I'm used to. So of course that leaves me wondering what I've been ingesting for 6-7 years...
    Goodness, that would make you wonder! Is the different feeling better or not as good as with the Pax?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Denman Could you send one to Wedinos for testing? http://www.wedinos.org/index.html

Hey @pinkflower - the wedinos project only accepts samples from people living in Wales, they do not accept international samples. We do have one here in the states, ecstasydata dot org, but at $150 per test. At this point I have very little left and don't plan on testing it anyway.

However, I have already checked Wedinos in the past, ran a search on the keyword "Pax " and it did come back as diazepam being the only active substance. Even had a pic of the original blister and the correct imprint on the pill.
    So the bottom line is they must really under dosed. So I'll just be taking very low doses of Diaz from other vendors until I find the right dosage level.

Thank you for your suggestion tho.

Den
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

Gladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant future

@Denman

I had an employment drug test that was sent out to a lab about 6 months ago. I had stopped taking the Pax diazepam about 14 days prior to the test. The doctor told me the test did come back positive for diazepam. He said the results could also be from taking Librium or Temazepam. I had not taken either of these meds. I think the markers were weak since it had been 14+ or so days since my last Pax pill. I had not taken any other type of diazepam. It was a 10-Panel test. I am not sure exactly what other binders are in the Pax brand. There is definitely some diazepam in the Pax pills. I hope this helps.
    Helpful Denman Rated helpful
    Live Free or Die

Helps Very much @Gladheart, thank you. The other 2 possibilities he mentioned also make perfect sense, since temazepam is an active metabolite of diazepam, and Librium has an active metabolite of oxazepam, also an active metabolite of diazepam. Just the answer I needed, even though I'm down to my last few pills lol. It's odd but I've had a strange time transitioning to different brands of Diaz. The results you just posted give me some real piece of mind tho. And as we know the mental factors can really affect things.
    Thanks so much and hope you're having a great holiday season
    Den
    Likes Gladheart liked this post

sillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to behold

Hi @Denman

I too have had a VERY tough time transitioning from the dear Betas.... I've been taking low dose vals for many yrs due to 2 concurring conditions I have. I've tried all kinds & the worst that's ever happened to me is getting something that felt underdosed.

So when the neighbors went MIA I got Activis brand & I was shocked as heck at the adverse reactions I had to them, things I've NEVER experienced before w/vals of any brand, in a many year timespan. It was actually scary to me the things I was feeling. Vals normally give me energy from calming down the disorders I have which calms my pain down too. They allow me to move much better, function somewhat.
    But when I took the Activis they made me feel extremely depressed, full of horrid anxiety, brain shivers, tinnitus, my pain felt a bit worse & they didn't help at all like vals normally do. I actually felt like I'd been taking a small dose of Baclofen which gives me all these symptoms x 10, plus more bad symptoms/feelings.
    Baclofen is also a gaba receptor effecting med like benzos but effects the B-Gaba receptors instead of the A-Gaba. They'll do in a pinch if your introuble of going thru benzo WD's, if you can take them. They're a muscle relaxant doctors seem quite happy to hand out, however they never tell people that if they take it daily even at the most commonly prescribed dose 10mg's 2 or 3x a day for more than a couple weeks you will go thru bad WD's which can be just as dangerous & painful as WD'ng from other benzos like vals.
    I unfortunately learned all about this the hard way when I was new to pain management. After some bad docs doing some bad things to me I finally found actual experts who explained how all sorts of meds & other things effect the brain, body & why I personally had such a horrible time on them & went thru a violent time WD'ng from them.

I also read that many people get these same feelings from the research Chem diclazepam which is similar to diazepam. Many said they felt the same bad symptoms I felt from the Activis, 1 guy said when he took diclazepam he literally wanted to die & that's not something he would normally ever say or want. I dunno....after some of the garbage that's happened w/the neighbors it really is true you never really know who you can trust.....Not saying the place I got the Activis from did anything wrong, just generalizing...

It's been many yrs but FWIW I seem to recal getting Pax before & feeling like they were real weak. I've had to take vals for many yrs but at a low dose & I take brakes when I can so. I don't take any other benzos accept on rare occasion ivy have a sample pack of 1mg xans for emergencies. So my tolly is not that high, nor was it way back then when I got some Pax.
    The place I got them from has been in the blacklisted section for a couple yrs now so who knows, maybe all those yrs ago I was getting old, stale product too.

It's definitely been a huge challenge to find a great replacement for the Betas in both quality & price! I so wish they were available elsewhere! Getting hosed by 1 of the neighbors/the situation in general has really hurt & I'm still dealing w/the repercussions! I'm scrambling as we speak for an ideal replacement that I can get ASAP, that I can afford..
    I will definitely let you know if I do find something that seems to fit the bill!

I wish you the best of luck in your quest, hope you had a great Xmas, have been enjoying the holidays & have a blessed New Year!
    Take care,
    SP
    Helpful Denman Rated helpful

gitmein is a jewel in the roughgitmein is a jewel in the roughgitmein is a jewel in the roughgitmein is a jewel in the roughgitmein is a jewel in the roughgitmein is a jewel in the roughgitmein is a jewel in the roughgitmein is a jewel in the rough

That's a good question. Hell, one I'd never thought of, but see how those home ua kits could possibly be used. Methinks though the embedded spectrometry triggers on specific metabolites produced by hepatic metabolism vs not. Hepatic oxidation and another whatever the hell it is. Where I work they require random screens and I know for sure diazepam hangs around like glue sometimes weeks on end even at therapeutic doses. So I take aprazolam which at most is 1/4 the half life of diazepam and because I don't feel like explaining anything to Quest even with a prescription. Those wings shaking at 35k+ ft. (sometimes you can even feel them flexing) put me in an altered state and I don't give a fiddlin' fk that they're made of carbon composites/fabric, aluminum alloy/titanium, and carbon fabric. Probably couldn't work there if I couldn't fly.
    Last edited by gitmein; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:36 PM.

13. The guy who told you that you have to take the pill gave you all you need to know = the indicator picks up the metabolites broken up by the liver. THAT IS IT heating water up - only a fool would think that would be all you need to do. You say you've been on pills for years so I suppose one more wont send you to Hades. Anyhoo its the pills you've taken in the past you're worried about , well 1. They can hardly do you any harm now and 2, if you didn't notice any improvement why continue the regime for yrs on end? You can buy the piss test for a couple of bucks.

14. i too agree with it that we should only do this when we are only worried about the specific drug.

but the thing is because home testing part of this is fairly sensitive to the presence of drugs in the urine.means if drugs are present, you will get a preliminary positive test result. so if that happen you should send the urine sample to the laboratory for a second test. and its important to coz, to send the urine sample to the laboratory to confirm a positive at-home result because certain foods, food supplements, meds can affect the results of home tests. Laboratory tests are the most reliable way to confirm drugs of abuse.

15. Testing actual pill with home UA test?