Thread: Fake zopiclone from china?

liztaylor will become famous soon enough

Default Fake zopiclone from china?

Anyone ever received round blue zopiclone from China that says ZOP - and in blister packaging?

Doesn't seem to work at all!

Hugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by liztaylor View Post
    Anyone ever received round blue zopiclone from China that says ZOP - and in blister packaging?

Doesn't seem to work at all!
    Is there a brand name? I’ve had some Indian generics by HAB pharma that where lame , was thinking they may package for China market??
    Helpful Farquhar001, liztaylor Rated helpful
    "Toto I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!".

Yes they say HAB and ZOP on the packaging. The pills look dyed fake though. Why are companies doing this?

If it doesnt taste like you put a penny in your mouth, its fake.

It does taste awful - but even worse to what I know zop is supposed to taste like. Any chance it is just really weak?

I suppose bathtub meds could be just weak. If you are under a lot of stress it might not work even if legit.

Seychelle will become famous soon enoughSeychelle will become famous soon enough

The real Apo Zop has a rather viscous coating, like an m&m the coating slowly melts away.
    Guessing some sort of oxidation process that then releases god awful metalic taste.
    Unchartered lands ahead, Pay it Forward

Hugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to behold

@liztaylor

I believe they do have some zop in them they are just weak I started a thread a good while back about them
    Likes liztaylor liked this post
    "Toto I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!".

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.