Thread: HGH 101, all you need to know about proper use, mixing and doses

With prices dropping and better quality brands coming out more and more are using these days, so a few helpful tips, so that your hard earned money isnt tossed out the window. I have nearly 20 yrs of expierence with steroids, and have been a member, moderator or administrator of these forums for 18yrs.

- First things first, ALL GH must be kept cold, before and after reconstitution. Only Serono holds a patent on cells that can remain stable at room temp, Jintropin as well can remain stable for 7 days max, but the temp must not be more than 72 degrees, and it must be kept away from light.

- Know the reputation of the person you are purchasing from, we work on an honor system on the net, and those with good backgrounds should have kept their product in the conditions they need to be kept in for an effective product. Now that Serostim, isnt the only brand of GH whose mammilian cells can remain active for days at a time without being kept cold, delivery of products from Asia will land OK, unless they are flkoating around out there for 2-3 weeks. Most of the time it will arrive in 4-7 days. If you live in the midwest, or the west coast, dont bother ordering from ******** to save the money your package will never make it. The claims of 98% success rate are reserved for people that live in zip codes from 0-3, the eastern seaboard to be exact.

- If you are concerned with the legitmacy of the product, a home pregancy test is the best route to go, most GH is counterfited with HCG, since HCG is derived from the urine of pregnant females, the home testing kit will work.

- You must use bacteriostatic water, it will hold the GH in active state for 14 days after being mixed. If you should happen to purchase Serostim made by Serono DONT use the water that it comes with. The water that comes with it will only keep the concentration stable for 24 hrs. As, the whole 18iu is supposed to be used daily for patients with AIDS or cancer, or any other type of wasting disorder.

- This is and isnt a miracle drug, please dont have the understanding that this will change your body in the snap of a finger, this is something that takes time, if you dont have patience and are looking for overnight results, this isnt for you. People in the 20's and 30's will take longer to see results than someone in their 40's or 50's and beyond. I reccomend no less than 3-6 months too begin seeing results, the longer you stay on the better. I also reccomend a slight dose of T3 as it can supress thyroid function. Its benefits though are well worth the investment, as long as you put your all into what you are you doing.

Now lets get down to dosing, and mixing. I feel Ive broken it down to its simplest by doing it in this manner.
    Most GH that BB's come across will be in the form of 100iu kits, that come in 10 iu bottles. Hygetropin is the exception it comes in 8iu vials. Serostim, the longest used HGH comes in 18iu vials, totaling 126iu per kit
    Using a 1ml capacity syringe is going to be your best bet. The needle is scored by units of 10, there is a total of 100 units in a 1ml syringe.

I will use 3 different brands to to give a total understanding of what it breaks down to once you have added an ML of water to the gh in the vial
    -Riptropin 10iu- 1iu per 10 units
    -Hygetropin 8iu .8iu per 8 units
    -Serostim 18iu- would be broken down to 1.8 iu per 10units
    When I say 10 units, that is the first marking on the insulin syringe. Jintropin and Hygetropin breaks down the easiest, but with Serostim, and, getting a 5iu dose can be a bit tricky, but its actually very simple. Now these measurements will be accurate only if you use a 1ml syringe, keep that in mind, so here we go...

Using the syringe, in order to get a measurement of 1iu per 10 units, you would use a total of 180 units of water for Serostim, 80 units for Hygetropin, and 100 units for Jintropin. If by chance im confusing you, you would fill the needle to the 100 mark on the pin,(a 1ml insulin pin is marked by units of 10. 10 to 100, 100 being 1ml) and gently mix the water with the GH, you would then draw another 80 units, And then you would have the perfect water ratio, where everytime you use a 1ml insuling syringe, every 10 that is marked on the needle would be 1iu. You would use 100units for Riptropin, and 80 units for Hygetropin. Generally if the GH is produced in a state of the aret lab, like Serono than the GH should resemble a hockey puck on the bottom, if it doesnt dont worry not all GH is supposed to be this way.

HGH should also be divided into 3 shots per day if possible, its half life is a matter of hrs. You should also save that final dose for about 2 hrs beofre you go to sleep. Since GH doesnt surpress natural function like testosterone does. You release GH during the REM stage of sleep, so adding to the bodies natural production is a wise move.

One last thing to remember, occasionally the GH may cake around the stopper, when mixing be as gentle as possible because shaking it can severly damge the cells, just give it a gentle swirl, and it will all dissolve.

Dont hesitate to ask any further questions I havent covered here, but I dont think I missed the basics, the amount to use varies on the person, but generally 4-6iu is where you want to be for at least 6 months, no less or its a waste of money.

TGM

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 57 minutes after the last post:*

guys please bump this, with a post when you read it, so it doesnt go back to the land of misfit threads again if there are no replies on it.

Thanks

TGM
    Last edited by Pangaea; 10-05-2012 at 04:49 PM.
    Helpful Good-Girly, 2005cbr1000rr, Flux, rais4 Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    HGH 101, all you need to know about proper use, mixing and doses
    Good-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the rough

thank you @TheGlimmaMan for another useful post, can I ask is there no ready made vials - or do you have to mix it all up? I am just thinking of contamination / hygiene etc?
    Avoid fruit and nuts. You are what you eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Good-Girly View Post
    thank you @TheGlimmaMan for another useful post, can I ask is there no ready made vials - or do you have to mix it all up? I am just thinking of contamination / hygiene etc?
    your Welcome @Good-Girly

All vials must be reconstituted,by using bacteriostatic water so the 10mg it is most held most steady for 3-4 week by using 1ml of bacteriostatic Sterile water made for those with wasting disordered: cancer, lupus, AIDS

3mg is equal to 1ml so 10mls would be 30mg 10 total
    Helpful Good-Girly Rated helpful

5. Default i need your help

i am a beginner i got a 30mg notropin gh pen , i mixed the whole pen into what it says is 10ml steril water .. wich is what i was directed to do ... now i read this is only good for 2-3 weeks ... its supposed to be a 3 months supply ? did i just waste all my money on this ... just to make it clear i took all the gh from the penn with a long needle and slowly let it run down the side into the 10ml of sterile water .. now its been sitting in the fridge for 3 days and im about to start tom as instructed , using 1ml in the morning and 1 ml at night with a insulin needle ... please tell me im not screwed here !!
    Likes dpop liked this post

@epinlasvegas this is the thread I spoke of in my reply to you....this should.help

7. Thanks again Glimma! all is good

@arocknroll I know this is probably useless now I'm sorry I didn't catch it sooner but when it comes to GH stay away from what are known as redi jects. These are pre loaded pens usually with insulin or syringes with testosterone and in ur case GH for people with chronic disorders. That 30mg pen is the equivalent of 90ius and is just a 1 month supply at best if you used 3iu a day. That isn't meant to be a 3 month supply by any means. Once the GH is reconstituted with bacteriostatic water at best you have a month to use it. The 10ml of water that you mixed it with would have broken the dose down to about 9ius per ml of water or 3mg per ml. That pen was most likely only ment to last one month at a dose of 1mg a day and that was the medical dose I'm guessing. When buying GH you want to get 100iu kits that come in 10x10iu vials so that you can easily follow the guidelines I've left in the original post. Again, I'm sorry this is 7 months later and it may not help you, but it may help someone else from making the same mistakes and rushing into something they aren't 100% certain about especially with the cost associated and the time that needs to be invested
    Helpful rais4 Rated helpful

If only hospitals took so many precautions with their meds there wouldn't be nearly so many incidents.
    Likes Brax liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by gigajim View Post
    If only hospitals took so many precautions with their meds there wouldn't be nearly so many incidents.
    Wow really my exposure to hospitals managing meds has been enlightening to say the least!

11. Great post. Everyone who is thinking about using GH should read this and understand. I had a friend complain about his kit and later found out he never refrigerated it lol

@Brax this is thread I was talking about, I'm your senior section post about HGH. I wrote this in 2000, but updated it here, but you may see me reference the original brand that was made f7-8amor this post as things have drastically changed in 17 yrs.

Just know this though, from 1996 till about 2001 or 2002 there was only brands of growth hormone from billion-dollar pharmaceutical companies. They were mainly used in children with growth deficiencies or patience suffering from a disease that could be terminal like cancer or Aids which can cause wasting syndrome. By using the GH it rebuild the muscle tissue and repairs cells and hair and nails and follicles in the body. It's basically the closest thing that men will ever find to the Fountain of Youth in our time. It generally cost $750 up to $1,000 for a 126 IU kit of a brand called Serostim, made by Serono.

Before GH was rHGH which stands for recumbent, the GH was extracted from the pituitary gland of cadavers. This pose numerous health risks as you could potentially catch whatever communicable disease the person had and its purity was not exact. GH in a vial properly should look like a little white hockey puck the old GH from cadavers literally look like crack rocks and was still on the market in the very early 2000 in a certain neighborhood that was predominantly Russian in the US.

That that kind of GH was used by professional athletes and bodybuilders during the 60s 70s and 80s and themed football player Lyle Alzado was a prime example of what can happen when using something that is not scientifically clean and pure and transferred from one body to another.

Lyle Alzado in his prime was a force to be reckoned with on the field, after years of use of this growth hormone he developed essentially what is essentially mad cow disease for humans known as creutzfeldt-jakob disease. This doesn't happen anymore though as all GH is now synthesized and born from cadavers.

Pangaea
    Last edited by Pangaea; 1 Week Ago at 07:24 PM.
    Helpful Brax Rated helpful
    That's why they call it the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it. ~George Carlin

@Pangaea,

Thanks for that. So that pregnancy testing kit will only confirm or deny if it's HCG.

'Know the reputation of the person you are purchasing from, we work on an honor system on the net, and those with good backgrounds should have kept their product in the conditions they need to be kept in for an effective product'
    Without being specific, I'm in Europe. For many reasons, including customs, shipping within the EU would be preferred. I'm not sure how that product would do on a transatlantic flight. You mentioned the honor system, do you have access to names of sources in Europe ? And possibly this is too much for a post 'out in the open', who is the 'we' you're referring to ?
    Last edited by Brax; 1 Week Ago at 09:20 AM.

@Brax yes it can only tell if it's HCG.

Yes,.i have knowledge of sources on 6 of the 7 continents. So, Europe will be no problem. I will PM you my email.address and we will discuss this off site.

The "we" I was.referring to is the bodybuilding/steroid community and forums when I wrote this 17 yrs ago it was smaller than what it is now and we.all knewnone another or knew of one another. I was an admin, mod, bet and VIP on roughly 18 different forums over 12 yrs, in 2007 I ditched my long standing name like most did after a global bust.

Pangaea
    That's why they call it the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it. ~George Carlin

15. HGH 101, all you need to know about proper use, mixing and doses