Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Youthfulness/anti-aging

Farley is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned user (Missmolly)
    Farley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubs View Post
    HgH is great for skin,hair elastic of the skin on hands and neck!
    2-3iu ed of hgh is a pretty good protocol....One would cost around 2,000usd per year!
    what does 2-3iu ed mean? $2000!! Just how much do you get for that amount of cash?

Farley is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned user (Missmolly)
    Farley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
    @evemurmur

Here's a really good article I read once regarding this very same topic that had come up in a conversation -

Discovery Health "Does human growth hormone slow the aging process?"

Some things to note are:
    - You can be paying upwards for $15,000/yr for monthly injections of HGH (Don't know how much would be covered by insurance).
    - HGH is only effective if delivered via injection. Stomach acids will break it down if ingested, so an injection delivers it directly to the bloodstream. The injection also allows the greatest concentration of HGH to enter the body. Pills, sprays or powders have little or no effect on the body.
    - Lots of possible side affects

HGH as an anti-aging therapy has not been adequately studied. The risks and benefits of long-term use of HGH in healthy people who do not have a GH deficiency are not known, and the FDA has not approved the use of human growth hormone as an anti-aging therapy.

There are a lot more healthier ways to keep a more youthful appearance and feel good, and I liked reading @sweeteeze post, which is a good example of that. I've been interested in learning Taoist and Buddhist philosophy for a while now. One of the major tenants is the concept of impermanence. Basically, there are processes on which no human being has control and which none can ever change. These being the process of growing old, of not falling sick, of dying, and the decay of things that are perishable. The most important thing in life is to be comfortable with yourself and to not let the things you can't control adversely affect you and cause you to do things that can have negative consequences to your health. As we grow older, we will not look the way we looked in our youth and we will not possess the skills we previously had. Eventually we have to let go and accept the inevitable, and it's at this point that we can enjoy the freedom from constantly striving to hold on to our youth.

Although, if you ask any of the Bilderberg members or Ray Kurzweil, we will eventually be able to live forever through technology. But don't get me ststarted on that topic...
    ipst
    Great post

had no idea it cost THAT much. And the Buddhist Philosophy was also good reading, but if it was only that simple.

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    There are precursors to hgh you can take which are legal and safe. mk677 is one, there are others. They simulate the pituitary to release hormones which cause natural levels of hgh to rise so you can't od on it and since its your own gh there should be no side effects

sillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to behold

Hey all,

I see this is a bit of an older topic but hgh is helpful for connective tissue concerns. I've personally not taken it as I cannot afford the expense. What I do know because I have a long background in health, wellness, nutrition, supplements, beauty products of every kind... is that there is not 1 single HGH oral product on the market that works. HGH only works by injection, so do not waste any money on any of the vast HGH miracle supplements out there!
    I have heard from many that those w/chronic pain & degenerative bone/muscle issues benefited greatly from HGH but they all had to cycle it, take breaks from it. There's a lot that goes into learning about HGH & how it works, what dose is right for you, etc. I would look into some of the well known health & fitness forums, HGH forums to see what people say.
    I got into researching it pretty heavily about 8 yrs ago so I'm no longer current on what brands or vendors are best or if there's any new research that people have discovered over the last 5+yrs as I've not been into researching it for about that long.

There are several supplements that are supposed to boost your pituitary glands which are supposed to help boost your body's own production of HGH but I don't think they are any more helpful than the "miracle" HGH supplements out there, which are not at all helpful.

Truly a good healthy diet & excersize kicks HGH out into your body. Things like chronic stress, disease processes, pain & our genetics all take their toll on the aging process. Taking care of yourself goes miles!

I would love to hear from anyone here who uses HGH. This has always been a fascinating topic to me.

Good luck & be safe!
    SP

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12