NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 917 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stanzanol any good

Tron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of light

I am the happiest guy in the world when I am running high levels of steroids. I don't even have to tell my wife I am on. She just can tell because I am so happy all the time. All the little things that normally bother me just roll off my back. She loves it when I am running a cycle -- except for the crazy high libido I get.

The only time I get grumpy is when my estradiol gets too high on cycle. In fact it has become a joke between us where she tells me to check my estradiol if I start getting cranky. :-)

And never run an oral-only cycle as a male. It shuts down your natural testosterone and you are not putting any back in you. Males need testosterone to be healthy.
    Likes Schredder liked this post

Schredder will become famous soon enoughSchredder will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron28 View Post
    I am the happiest guy in the world when I am running high levels of steroids. I don't even have to tell my wife I am on. She just can tell because I am so happy all the time. All the little things that normally bother me just roll off my back. She loves it when I am running a cycle -- except for the crazy high libido I get.

The only time I get grumpy is when my estradiol gets too high on cycle. In fact it has become a joke between us where she tells me to check my estradiol if I start getting cranky. :-)

And never run an oral-only cycle as a male. It shuts down your natural testosterone and you are not putting any back in you. Males need testosterone to be healthy.
    Couldnt agree with you more Mega. I am a much more mellow person and just like you said, things just roll of my back while im 'on', especially high levels. I am actually always 'on' as I am on TRT. Which, by the way, had changed my life in a noyhing but positive way.

I think alot of why people experience some of these sife effects people associate with steroids is because they dont run Testosterone with their cycle and also let Estradiol get out of control.

Great points.
    Helpful Tron28 Rated helpful

Tron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Schredder View Post
    Couldnt agree with you more Mega. I am a much more mellow person and just like you said, things just roll of my back while im 'on', especially high levels. I am actually always 'on' as I am on TRT. Which, by the way, had changed my life in a noyhing but positive way.

I think alot of why people experience some of these sife effects people associate with steroids is because they dont run Testosterone with their cycle and also let Estradiol get out of control.

Great points.
    I am amazed at how many people out there that think all they have to do is pin steroids in their Glute or take an oral Steroid. There is so much more to it. You are messing with your hormones, endocrine system and reproductive system. This is serious stuff. When done the right way, steroids can be a beautiful thing. But what a recipe for disaster when done the wrong way. Research is key. For example, if you don't understand everything. Schredder wrote in Post #17, and much more, you need to do a lot more research before touching Steroids.

Schredder will become famous soon enoughSchredder will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron28 View Post
    I am amazed at how many people out there that think all they have to do is pin steroids in their Glute or take an oral Steroid. There is so much more to it. You are messing with your hormones, endocrine system and reproductive system. This is serious stuff. When done the right way, steroids can be a beautiful thing. But what a recipe for disaster when done the wrong way. Research is key. For example, if you don't understand everything. Schredder wrote in Post #17, and much more, you need to do a lot more research before touching Steroids.
    Lol. Truer words have never been spoken. Steroids arent magic. They will never, ever, make up for short comings in the diet and training department. Like you said, when used correctly, they can be an amazing benefit to someones life. But, when used incorrectly can be an absolute disater.

Its really too bad they have been given such a bad name as they have soooo many benefits.

Another funny thing to note is. How many menopausal or post menopausal women get HRT? Now compare that to a male who actually needs HRT as well. It make me want to puke to know how difficult it is for a man who actually needs this treatment and cant get it. Or is looked down upon if he gets it. But for a female its ok.

So ass backwards the whole system is.

Id even go so far as saying most anxiety and depression is side effect of low Testosterone. But instead of looking into and fixing this issues Drs are so quick to brush that off and sript an ssri or benzo. Now, i dont have an issue with those. But why dont we try to get to the root issue!!
    Last edited by Schredder; 10-03-2015 at 09:05 PM.

5. Very good drying compound. Works well in a precontest stack.
    feeling good

Reigning Blood will become famous soon enough

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but I know Stanazolol makes your joints super dry. I tried taking it for cutting weight, but it made my shoulders & knees really sore, so I stopped taking it after the 4th week. Just stick to good ole test injectables - do your liver & joints a favor.
    Helpful steve12345 Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12