Thread: What will happen if you take human growth hormone and your growth plates are already fused?

1. Default What will happen if you take human growth hormone and your growth plates are already fused

please, dont answer if you honestly don't know anything about this. Im not tryin to be rude, but i am very serious about this, and im 5 5" and i am trying to figure out how to grow more. I hate being short, and i just want to fit in with my family. Thank you

2. they literally have pills for this stuff!

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    It would be helpful if you indicated your age so we can roughly gauge if the growth plates are indeed closed. You can have x-ray of the wrist to tell whether the growth plate is open or closed. Once we reach maturity and the growth plates closed, there is little hope that these growth areas would still respond to growth hormone.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.