Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: goodrx benefit savers card FREE

1. Ive used GOODRX and found it to be for real ands helpful.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Bawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on Medicare and have the Part D prescription plan. It seems like every year, this plan I have drops yet another prescription and I'm no longer covered. I've had some luck with GoodRX in the past so was hopeful today when I checked on the price of a new migraine med - the new Zomig nasal spray.

Of course it's not covered on my plan and priced out at $519! So they ran GoodRX and another discount plan through for me to see if they could get it lower. Savings = $2.00. So I'll be passing on that script for now!

I think the savings depends on the med and if it's available in a generic.
    Likes bluebell, steve12345 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Skiff View Post
    I lost my job because our shop closed and of course not eligible for medical insurance government provides. So I use GoodRx quite often. It will not save you 80% on everything, but on most of the generics I paid nearly nothing. Sorry I only completed 10 grades and dropped out, lived on the streets, now I get a life and everything was awesome for 18 years working for 1 place, no drugs, only medications, now I can’t even fill Lipitor without going around the web. Thank you this Forum is so much I don’t know where to start.
    How did you become an MD with only a 10th grade education?
    Helpful Jazie, steve12345 Rated helpful
    Likes Binky liked this post

5. I’m another fan of GoodRX. My mother has Medicare, and a few years ago a dermatologist prescribed her some kind of cream because her scalp was itching. I nearly died when she told me it was something like $125. (That was a bit unusual because her Medicare supplement normally helps quite a bit with meds.) I quickly sent her a link to GoodRX, and it saved her over $100.
    Helpful calgal99 Rated helpful

6. goodrx benefit savers card FREE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12