Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: goodrx benefit savers card FREE

bluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enough

yes @opiatesandchopin it does change with regards to the goodrx discounts. So unfortunately we are all at the mercy of the discount God.

i do know it costs lot of moola to develop these meds so I understand some up-charge but geez- louise and another although is that I saw on the news that most of the ingrideiantes for making these meds now come from china and they are nit that great for quality control.
    one of the most widely used blood pressure meds wirth the ingrideantes from China killed numbers of people , so that is not good.
    Have a nice day.

And if your pharmacy doesnt take Goodrx, It may well take Blink Health Rx. Bot Imitrex 9 pills for $5 at Kmart (yes, they still exist) with first time user discount. I think they are usually $16 a pill. Unfortunaely, Imetrix did nothing for me, but was better than spending$135 pre-deductible to find out.
    Helpful djrick Rated helpful

@opiatesandchopin have you downloaded the app to know before going in or... haha... right there at the pharmacy counter?

https://www.goodrx.com/mobile

Well I tend to march in even without the card (they have all your past transactions on file) and ask them to move coupons around until all of a sudden theyve found the best combo and ive saved 50 bucks.
    Ask me anything about classical guitar.

El Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=opiatesandchopin;963963]All of a sudden today my meds cost twice as much at the pharmacy. The tech told me there are at least a dozen different goodrx coupons and unless I found something better online she could do nothing. This was a different tech than the usual one who gets me a cheap price, so maybe ahe didnt know what she was doing.
    Anyway, since I wasnt about to go find wifi and search for some coupons that may or may not exist I just had to pay double for my meds..
    Hopefully I will get the more helpful tech next time. The one today claimed she couldnt find coupons for me there, even though thats exactly what the other tech does for me and always gets me a great price.
    I guess the savings of goodrx cards changes all the time, so you never know when youll get screwed over. Ive had friends who picked up their scripts on the wrong day too, and they were also overcharged. Im starring to think its really important which tech you have check you out. (Ref post 40 on Sept 22 2019)

I agree, @opiatesandchopin :IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT (IHMO) to both have a business relationship and
    preferably always the same pharmacist ! ( who is both combination pharmacist and
    proprietor/owner, of the pharmacy/drug store. I realize it is getting very difficult to obtain a "pharmacy-owner" but it has
    paid off for me many, many times, for decades ! IMHO there is a new generation of "pharm techs" as well as mostly fresh out of pharmacy school, who, are radically different, from the "old school" type of pharmacy/owner/owners who ran their independent pharmacy that began IMHO about nearly 20 years ago, but the problem has Increased
    EXPOTENTIALLY in the past 6 to 7 years all across the USA, (especially with chain USA pharmacies) just my 2 cents worth. I may start a new thread soon, to not get off topic and relate my more recent experiences, with the new age
    pharmacists. Ref: my statement "20 years ago" IMHO was the gradual reduction of pharmacy-owners, expecially in large metro cities in the USA.............they were very common, so much so, it was a totally different world, for any kind of prescription, in the 1970's, 1980's 1990's (especially) and the change was for multiple reasons..but, it is here in the USA for sure, "the licensed overworked/underpaid pharm techs and even the pharmacists, IMHO, were trained differently, in pharmacy med school. Part of this is not their fault.....some is some not....IMHO the USA pharma industry from the mfg to wholesalers to the licensed "new age" pharmacists are the intelligent ignorant, as, they are only trying to protect their jobs...(fear and others it is about "hired help" just doing their job vs. some with inflated
    ego's...................for more info about the upside down (my choice of words) take a look at this website.........
    concerning IMHO the massive changes in the USA pharmacy mfg industry & world globalization !!

Fiercepharma dot com
    Last edited by El Grandote; 10-30-2019 at 02:13 PM. Reason: eliminate Keylogger again
    Helpful Binky Rated helpful
    "Death is not the greatest loss for life. The greatest loss is what dies inside of us while we live"
    Norman Cousins

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123