Thread: new "old" guy

1. Default new "old" guy

Hello, I'm lurking from few years and this forum and its predecessors, but now I feel it's time to show up.
    I will not tell much about myself, I'm a disabled person looking to share and get some infos about good RXs.
    Thank you.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    new "old" guy
    Hello New 'Old' Guy. I look forward to getting to know you on these boards. Warm wishes Marcie.

Morals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to behold

Welcome. Enjoy your stay!

djdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nice

Welcome New 'Old' Guy! Sounds like you already know the lay of the land in these parts. Good luck to ya!
    Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting.

6. new "old" guy