NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 787 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Excited to be here

Insider33 is on a distinguished road

Default Excited to be here

Hello everyone. I joined this forum a few days and look forward to getting to know some of you. I'm super impressed with what I have read so far in regards to everyone's personal knowledge and their ability to communicate it in such an effective way. I've read top-notch threads offering factual information while conveying a caring and compassionate message. I feel I also have a lot to offer this forum and am sure I will find my niche.
    I look forward to the added benefits that come with increased usage on this site.
    Likes grammy, Sushi, Marcie liked this post

Morals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant future

Welcome to the family.
    Likes grammy liked this post

Badmath will become famous soon enoughBadmath will become famous soon enoughBadmath will become famous soon enough

Welcome. I’m pretty new myself. I think I joined on the 10th of last month but I’ve already found it a great forum. Look forward to seeing you around.
    Likes horse, grammy liked this post
    Find me a place to stand and I will move the Earth - Archimedes

grammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the family! There are tons of great info here but make sue you're in a comfy chair. I was overwhelmed myself in the beginning, but there are nothing but wonderful people on this board. (some are nicer than others but this occurs on any board). I rarely get a chance to post, sick hubby, grandkids etc but I love coming here. Just be sure to check the guidelines and you will be more then fine.
    Again welcome!

G
    Likes Badmath, Sushi liked this post

@Insider33,

Welcome.

If your eloquence matches your ability to contribute to this forum you'll be a fine addition.
    Likes grammy liked this post

Welcome.

Insider33 is on a distinguished road

@Morals Thanks! I've read a bunch of your posts and I'm glad your back! It's great to see long-standing members in a community such as this one. I hope to chat sometime in the future!

- - - Updated - - -
    @Brax Thanks! I think this type of forum relies on fair contribution From all members. The rules set in this forum seem to be vital to ensuring this site is not abused for self-fulfilling purposes. I look forward to having unrestricted access but certainly enjoy getting to know others and helping along the way.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Badmath Thanks! Let me know if you have any technical questions and navigating this site. I'm learning as I go and could certainly use your help at times as well!! Have a great week and let's chat soon!!

- - - Updated - - -
    @grammy Thanks! There was a ton of new information to take in. I think I spent about 20 hours in my first week and have coughs up on most of the threads that had my immediate interest. It's a little confusing still navigating the site but I'm learning as I go. Have a greasy week!
    Likes Badmath, Brax, grammy liked this post

8. Welcome
    There I a lot of info on this site. Good luck

9. Hello, I am new to this forum, I have a question about what I just ordered, anyone care to assist me?

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.