Thread: Newbie

1. Default Newbie

Hi guys,

New here. Seem like a great forum. Not a great sleeper at all.so looking for some advice around sleeping better in the UK. Hope I've come to the right place.

Thanks,

s.
    Likes rais4, halohippe liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    welcome lime green.jpg You picked the best forum. Hope you find the health needs you're in need of.

4. Thanks very much. It definitely seems like the best website and forum out there to support people in similar positions as ourselves. Hope I can add value to the forum.
    Likes Marcie, peppergirl liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by swampy2000 View Post
    Thanks very much. It definitely seems like the best website and forum out there to support people in similar positions as ourselves. Hope I can add value to the forum.
    Welcome! I have found this to be the Best forum- I get such great advice with no judgement, people Truly Care in this Forum! I love how you said it " Support people in similar positions " I think you will add a lot to the forum just from your statement- I know my intro was more like "Hi All I suffer from this, and this and that Lol" Seriously I've had people here turn my day around (a frown upside down) I hope you find the same!
    Likes peppergirl liked this post

Hi - Welcome to a great forum which has been a Godsend for me and so much more than your average forum with a lot of good people on here...get posting - there's a lot of other things to post about besides the pharmacy side - Good Luck & Regards
    Likes dizzyblonde liked this post

Fellow insomniac here Welcome! I've battled with insomnia since I was a kid, so I know how it feels, as do many on this forum. Hope you find everything you're looking for and finally get some sleep!
    Likes peppergirl liked this post

Hi Swampy, I am also not much of a sleeper. It was this that brought me to this forum. Welcome.

halohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by swampy2000 View Post
    Hi guys,

New here. Seem like a great forum. Not a great sleeper at all.so looking for some advice around sleeping better in the UK. Hope I've come to the right place.

Thanks,

s.
    Welcome swampy2000, hope you enjoy the forums. I have had some sleep issues arise because of other conditions I suffer from. I was actually looking at one of those watches which can accurately measure your sleep patterns. From light sleep to deep sleep and even REM sleep. There kind of like the iWatch thing but cheaper and can be better for certain things.

It's amazing the technology and advanced algorithms they use to accurately measure your sleep, this kind of tech 10 years ago didn't really exist or was certainly not in a tiny little watch.

Anyway hope you find the advice you need.

Victory104 is a jewel in the roughVictory104 is a jewel in the roughVictory104 is a jewel in the roughVictory104 is a jewel in the roughVictory104 is a jewel in the roughVictory104 is a jewel in the roughVictory104 is a jewel in the rough

@swampy200.

Welcome! This site has been fantastic for me. Everything I've wanted to ask is in the search facility which is really simple to use.

Victoria

11. Hi, I'm new here too... wanted to post a new thread but for some reason my phone won't let me!.. or I don't know what I'm doing (which is probably more likely). I'm a terrible sleeper too and am looking forward to gleaming advice on getting the right help as I've been scammed once and need a bit of help..

12. @Kipper Welcome to the forum. Posting from a smart phone is challenging. Hope you find the help you're looking for.
    Likes Kipper liked this post

2005cbr1000rr has much to be proud of2005cbr1000rr has much to be proud of2005cbr1000rr has much to be proud of2005cbr1000rr has much to be proud of2005cbr1000rr has much to be proud of2005cbr1000rr has much to be proud of2005cbr1000rr has much to be proud of2005cbr1000rr has much to be proud of2005cbr1000rr has much to be proud of2005cbr1000rr has much to be proud of2005cbr1000rr has much to be proud of2005cbr1000rr has much to be proud of2005cbr1000rr has much to be proud of2005cbr1000rr has much to be proud of2005cbr1000rr has much to be proud of

Welcome to PR swampy2000
    Lots of good people here.

14. Hello good people.
    I've new to this forum so thought I'd say hello and have a browse about. I've read some of the threads giving lots of advice and people sharing their lives;, so this place looks as good as any to get started.

15. It is a great forum, indeed! Welcome aboard!

Best,
    TBM

16. Newbie