Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Total Newbie

1. Default Total Newbie

I found this forum last night and I have to say I'm really liking it. Everybody seems really friendly. I have made a couple of posts from my phone so I'm not a complete total newbie, but it wouldn't let me make a new thread on my phone, so here I am on my iPad saying hi... I'm a terrible sleeper and have only just got into buying meds online as I had a stock from last time I went to Thailand (got to love Thailand for that) but they are finished... I have purchase some zopiclone online from a UK based seller, I don't think I can mention them... But I am thinking they are fakes and I'm nervous to try them.. Anyway, I'm looking forward to chatting and finding out more info...
    Likes snowy, KarMar liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Total Newbie
    Brianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud of

Welcome. I find this to be a strong close knit community.Read through all the helpful threads and welcome again.
    Likes snowy, Kipper, KarMar liked this post
    Im a Trackaholic!

evanedge will become famous soon enoughevanedge will become famous soon enoughevanedge will become famous soon enough

You'll find that this forum is a great resource to answering the questions you may have, looking forward to seeing you as a part of our community.
    Likes snowy, Kipper liked this post

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    I found this forum last night and I have to say I'm really liking it. Everybody seems really friendly. I have made a couple of posts from my phone so I'm not a complete total newbie, but it wouldn't let me make a new thread on my phone, so here I am on my iPad saying hi... I'm a terrible sleeper and have only just got into buying meds online as I had a stock from last time I went to Thailand (got to love Thailand for that) but they are finished... I have purchase some zopiclone online from a UK based seller, I don't think I can mention them... But I am thinking they are fakes and I'm nervous to try them.. Anyway, I'm looking forward to chatting and finding out more info...
    Hi Kipper and welcome. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any.
    Likes medi1, Kipper liked this post

medi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud of

Welcome @Kipper This is the best forum on the web, Their are a lot of genuine good helpful people on here.
    Likes Kipper, mancman liked this post
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

7. Quote Originally Posted by Brianna9 View Post
    Welcome. I find this to be a strong close knit community.Read through all the helpful threads and welcome again.
    Thank you @Brianna9 it's really nice to feel so welcomed to this community. I will be reading, reading, reading already I've got a bit obsessed with it.. ha.... not so good late at night when your trying to chill your brain out, but it's just nice to see that your not alone in trying to get what you need... have a lovely weekend

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by evanedge View Post
    You'll find that this forum is a great resource to answering the questions you may have, looking forward to seeing you as a part of our community.
    Thank you @evanedge I'm looking forward to being part of this community too... Its just nice to be In a place where everybody looks out for each other... how it should be... makes you feel all happy to be here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    Hi Kipper and welcome. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any.
    Thank you @snowy oh I definitely won't be, you guys seem like a fountain of knowledge, and it's really reassuring to know

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by medi1 View Post
    Welcome @Kipper This is the best forum on the web, Their are a lot of genuine good helpful people on here.
    Hi @medi1 this forum seems to be so friendly it's really it's nice to feel that people are genuinely looking out for you... I've never joined a forum before so what a great first experience.... thank you again for your welcome
    Likes medi1 liked this post

JAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the rough

Welcome @Kipper to pr I hope you find everything you need here and more xx
    Likes Kipper liked this post
    She was made to look crazy by the man who drove her there....

You stumbled on the best website around for this. Take your time and do your research here and you will not be let down. Welcome to PR!!

bamorris will become famous soon enoughbamorris will become famous soon enough

Welcome! This group is pretty solid when it comes to great information. You have to dig hard and learn, but the resources are here at PR. Lucky to have such a place that is monitored and maintained!

11. Quote Originally Posted by JAMMY B View Post
    Welcome @Kipper to pr I hope you find everything you need here and more xx
    Thank you @JAMMY B oh me too... I've hopefully found some great info already on here, and everybody seems so nice.... it feels just how you would want it to feel, just that everybody is helping everybody else out... it's lovely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FrankyJ View Post
    You stumbled on the best website around for this. Take your time and do your research here and you will not be let down. Welcome to PR!!
    Thank you @FrankyJ I will do, and everybody is just so nice it's really reassuring

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bamorris View Post
    Welcome! This group is pretty solid when it comes to great information. You have to dig hard and learn, but the resources are here at PR. Lucky to have such a place that is monitored and maintained!
    Your right, there seems to be so much amazing information on here @bamorris I can't quite believe I stumbled on this fabulous place... yay.... here is to random googling in the middle of the night....

12. Welcome! Stay calm and stay active as well. Eventually you will reach senior member status; something I'm hoping to attain myself. Then you will have access to even more resources.

13. I used this site several years ago and I'm hoping it's still as good as it used to be. I bet you won't be sorry for using it.

14. Great folks here and tons of knowledge. Welcome aboard!

Best,
    TBM

Welcome - you will probably know if your zops are ok or not by popping on tongue and seeing how they taste. Searching forum shows different brands and images that are floating about too so that might be helpful to you

16. Quote Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
    Welcome - you will probably know if your zops are ok or not by popping on tongue and seeing how they taste. Searching forum shows different brands and images that are floating about too so that might be helpful to you
    Hi @Marcie thank you for that... im pretty convinced they are fakes, I don't think I'm going to bother trying them. Did some reasesrch on here and made another purchase, from a vendor with lots of good feedback... fingers crossed they will be good... just got to wait for them to arrive ????
    Likes Marcie liked this post

Sorry to hear that you got stung. I am sure your new purchase will be cool as found through here.

lox will become famous soon enoughlox will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the forum - I'm sure you'll like it here.

Japaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond repute

this place is a mine for knowledge. Read alot and learn to use the search function. I've been here about 4 years, I have learned a lot in that time. I am more comfortable buying meds online than I am going to the Doctor. Not for all things, but some.

Some meds, like my eczema cream, is still cheaper from my Doctor. Others, like my beta blockers are cheaper online.
    You can not define yourself in reference to other external coordinates, you must define yourself internally with your relationship with a higher entity. - Russell Brand.

Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

Welcome friend I’m new here too. From experience get your head on and read, read and read. All you desire and need is within the scripts of this forum. Hope you find what your looking for....

22. Total Newbie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast