Thread: hello everyone

deathskullz is offline Banned Reason: Sending unsolicited PMs promoting scam vendor
    deathskullz will become famous soon enough

Default hello everyone

Not new to forums but new to this one..looks lovely! I hope to make friends and gather great info. Howdy partners!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    hello everyone
    turnery will become famous soon enoughturnery will become famous soon enoughturnery will become famous soon enough

Hi @deathskullz I am new too so hello to another newbie
    Likes deathskullz, peppergirl liked this post
    He had a few expressions, one of which was, 'Ob la di ob la da, life goes on, bra'.

deathskullz is offline Banned Reason: Sending unsolicited PMs promoting scam vendor

Quote Originally Posted by turnery View Post
    hah well thanks!

5. Hi im new here too (well had an account a while but not really used)
    Likes rais4 liked this post

Howdy Deathskullz.

7. Greetings deathskullz, I concur, this place does look lovely. Seems lovely so far too. Look forward to interacting with you!
    Likes rais4 liked this post

rais4 is just really nicerais4 is just really nicerais4 is just really nicerais4 is just really nicerais4 is just really nicerais4 is just really nicerais4 is just really nicerais4 is just really nicerais4 is just really nice

Welcome @deathskullz I have found this to be the best in Forums -filled with reliable, genuine people- a wealth of info and a ton of support, this is my online bar, where everyone doesn't know my name but I'm free to ramble and babble lol, seriously I hope you find it as useful as I do and see the posts from some truly amazing minds!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blahblah99 View Post
    Hi im new here too (well had an account a while but not really used)
    Welcome -I hope you'll stop in more and see that after you become a senior member there is much info, but before that you'll find a ton of advice and awesome folks that are very supportive!

welcome _5Wa - Copy.jpg You joined the best forum online.
    Likes Katey liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by rais4 View Post
    Welcome @deathskullz I have found this to be the best in Forums -filled with reliable, genuine people- a wealth of info and a ton of support, this is my online bar, where everyone doesn't know my name but I'm free to ramble and babble lol, seriously I hope you find it as useful as I do and see the posts from some truly amazing minds!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome -I hope you'll stop in more and see that after you become a senior member there is much info, but before that you'll find a ton of advice and awesome folks that are very supportive!
    I am learning a lot from just reading many threads here. I'm loving it..like Mcdonalds. lol.

Captains Log will become famous soon enoughCaptains Log will become famous soon enough

It is awesome that this place exist. I too have been involved in many forums but am new here. People seem to be real nice and understanding around here.

Quote Originally Posted by turnery View Post
    indeed. The warmth is very inviting, too. Literally, I was just in the garden doing some spring planting/tending. I love this time of year.

Madmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura about

Welcome @deathskullz. I'm a newbie too. Only been here a few weeks but has proven to be a great resource and community. As you said, am loving it

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." ~Katharine Hepburn

15. I'm new here too. I've done a lot of searching through stuff so far. Seems like a great wealth of information and resources for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Katey View Post
    lol, well that was QUITE the colorful welcome. Thanks!
    Likes Katey liked this post

17. Hello all, I've just joined the club as well. It's nice to see likeminded people here sharing useful info!

18. Hello and welcome to the forums! Lots of helpful and knowledgeable people here. Use the search function and read...read.....read!!!

Hello! Im new here too. I quickly discovered this place is friendly and helpful. Enjoy your stay!

20. hello everyone