Thread: Hello Everyone

1. Default Hello Everyone

What a great site! I have been reading for a few weeks. I have am 66 and have lived in pain everyday now for the last couple of years and I have recently been sent to a pain doctor and physical therapy. It has been so depressing and down right frustrating. Glad I found this community and look forward to contributing.

Lewisjr

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Hello Everyone
  3. Welcome. You'll find friendly, knowledgeable people here.
    Likes Binky, trish5959 liked this post

Binky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond repute
    Binky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond repute
    Welcome @Lewisjr to pr. This is a terrific community with lots of like minded people. Enjoy!
    Likes trish5959 liked this post
    “These wounds, they will not heal” Linkin Park

5. Hi @Lewisjr and welcome. Quite a few of us do depressing and frustrating really well so you'll fit right in! Look forward to seeing your posts.
    Likes jaders, Binky, Katey liked this post

Nice to meet you and glad you found us
    welcome _5Wa - Copy.jpg
    Likes Binky, Katey liked this post

Smokyfern has a spectacular aura aboutSmokyfern has a spectacular aura aboutSmokyfern has a spectacular aura aboutSmokyfern has a spectacular aura aboutSmokyfern has a spectacular aura about

Welcome! You'll find real caring people here with good advice and understanding!
    Likes Binky, Katey liked this post

8. Thanks everyone, I look forward to contributing to the community and taking my lumps. Geez, I already got ripped off from a IOP mentioned where others had success in the non-senior section. As soon as I get 10 posts I will gladly let everyone know.
    Likes trish5959, Binky liked this post

9. Quote Originally Posted by Lewisjr View Post
    Thanks everyone, I look forward to contributing to the community and taking my lumps. Geez, I already got ripped off from a IOP mentioned where others had success in the non-senior section. As soon as I get 10 posts I will gladly let everyone know.
    That's really disappointing to hear. Hope it hasn't affected you too badly. Keep posting and all the best.
    Likes Binky liked this post

jaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud of

Wow. That’s really too bad. I hate to disappoint you further but even with good vendors (and there are some) it seems our government has stepped up the scrutiny lately, making the whole scene that much more frustrating.

I wish you good vendors and easy passes thru customs. Sounds like you deserve a break...
    Likes trish5959, Binky, Katey liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

11. Thanks everyone, I will learn and have realized that this is a little bit more then I thought it would be, as so many here know being in chronic pain in this country has become such a problem.

I get so upset sometimes and depressed others, I was watching a show called intervention on vice tv. This man had been involved in a car crash and had neck and shoulder chronic pain supposedly. The guy was prescribed monthly pain meds, he was crushing his pills and doing whatever he does with them and getting high. I get so pissed at people like this, he is the SOB that keeps the rest of us from getting what we need and gives the corrupt, do what ever they want DEA an example to start a war on drugs and get big time funding.

I dont know why we as a society cant distinguish between people that use medications in a way that they were not intended and the majority of the people that do!
    Last edited by Lewisjr; 4 Days Ago at 07:57 AM.
    Likes SoTired, Binky, Brianna9, trish5959 liked this post

SoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud of

Hello @Lewisjr

Yes, is it unfortunate that some use medication to get high. But then, I can also have compassion for those who got addicted fighting pain and anxiety. I find that doctors who refuse to prescribe properly to those in need are just protecting themselves.

You will find a lot of alternate ways to deal a little bit better on this board on non senior forums. And I'm sure that you will be able to contribute a lot, considering you have been experiencing pain for a long time.

Take care,

ST
    Some perfume always lingers on the hand that offers flowers.

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Hello @Lewisjr - Glad you're here, I'm sure you'll find this community helpful and informative.
    animated-welcome-image-0107.gif
    Likes Binky, trish5959 liked this post
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." ~Katharine Hepburn

14. Hi everyone, I'm a rookie here and I just wanted to introduce myself. This will be my first day finally reading and getting familiar with everything, I signed up about a week ago but unfortunately I haven't had much time to come on and do not much of anything lately.
    About a month ago I got scammed from a vendor called Greenlifemedications.com, it was my first time doing this and ever trying a vendor. I'm pretty much over it now but when it happened I was obviously livid. Anyways I just want to browse and get to know some people and hopefully have a great experience on here.
    Likes shrimpandwhitewine liked this post

15. Welcome @Lewisjr, really sorry to hear of your strife. I hope you find this site valuable in aiding in your quest for well-being. Good luck!
    @shizzle, welcome also, great to have you on board. I'm sure you'll have a great time here!

16. Hello Everyone