Thread: Hello

1. Default Hello

Hello All - Glad to have found this site! I have a hard time concentrating a lot but also have arthritis causing me a lot of pain. I don't have medical coverage so I am researching and very interested to congregate with like minded people! Nice to me you all!
    Likes shrimpandwhitewine, trish5959 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. Hello there @MissIT03 , glad to have you here, nice to meet you too! Very sorry to learn of your pain - I do hope you'll find everything you are seeking on this wonderful site.

See you around the boards!
    Likes trish5959 liked this post

djdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nice

Welcome MissIT03,

Hope you find everything you need!
    Likes trish5959 liked this post
    Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting.

Hi MissIT03 and welcome. Hopefully you'll find what you need here along with lots of advice and friendly help. All the bests.

Miss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura about

Hello nice to meet you and welcome to the Forum you're going to meet some wonderful people and learn some very valuable information I wish you the best!

7. Hello